Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-28-2013, 05:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Those planning on purchasing 2013 Les Enfoires dvd, please read this

I just got what I think may be a good idea that could help out our cause to have another (private?) autograph session take place in march. I know there are about a half dozen members who have ordered Les Enfoires dvds for past years shows. Well if we can add those dvds to the autographed cds we are asking for, it might very well raise the odds in our favor, especially if I point out we usually order them through Amazon.com. I'd be hopeful we might get 10 people to order them, but I'm not that optimistic, but we can at least go through the motions.

In case anyone is thinking about it, I think it might be too much to ask to have Alizee autograph them too!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:38 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog I was going to order the Les Enfoires 2013 DVD on March 16th from Amazon Fr. but if I can get one though you and signed by Alizée that is a double bonus.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

I was going to order one too but if I can get one from you signed by Alizée then im in. Just like the CD I would like it made out to Battousai
Old 02-28-2013, 05:21 PM

My first thought when this idea came up was it would be too much to ask of Alizee to also have her sign these dvds was it would be too much to ask of her to have her sign these dvds, but much of that money goes toward the charity, so maybe not. I'm leaning towards that direction now.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:21 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Count me in.

This could actually be good press for her - a bunch of Americans buying LE DVDs if she will sign them.

I don't know how you plan to get all this stuff home though? At some point, wouldn'tyou have to pay for an extra bag?
Old 02-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
This could actually be good press for her - a bunch of Americans buying LE DVDs if she will sign them.
I was thinking the same thing. There would probably be some kind of journalist there who could report on international sales of the DVD due to Alizée's involvement. That could help keep her returning to the show for many years to come.

But maybe there is some kind of restriction from Restos about artists doing this sort of thing.

I'd buy one to have signed if it happens.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:13 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Count me in as well! If it would make it easier for her, she could just sign them without our names on them. We have to remember, she'll probably do this before the official autograph session which means she'll be signing hundreds of CDs in addition to ours.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:14 PM

We've only had 5 requests for L.E. dvds and now with so little time remaining, I feel it's best to ask for as little as possible in our letter to them. We probably will only have one shot at this and I don't want to take an unnecessary risk.

I still plan on asking for 10 L.E. dvds. I think the sale of 10 more dvds would be looked at as a plus for them. If we are able to get the "cds" signed, then what I hope to do is get in the regular autograph line and have these dvds signed.

But that's just a hope, so all I can offer you at this point is that you'll be saving on shipping if you still want one.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Those that are a little hesitant on getting the Les Enfoires DVD I got my first a few years ago and loved the show. Since then I have acquired 2008-2012 and 2013 is coming this year. Believe me they are well worth the few bucks they cost because the show is top quality, even if Alizée isn't in the skit and your French is non existent they're a lot of fun to watch. I personally have one playing pretty much everyday when I'm working out.