Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-06-2020, 01:00 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

So…

IG posts?

A couple…

Sweet pic of Alizée’s tiniest “cutie pie” in action…

<Just makes me smile >

Concert with Dad

Sweet “screenie” of an IG “story” post…

I can “see it all”, now…

Lets see, now, that’s the “little ones” musical career “started”…

Ballet lessons at age 4 or 5…

First “single”, age 18…

First “album”, age 19…

“World domination”, soon there after…

<Hmm… Wonders where I could find a tiny little "drum kit" to send them >

<I’d better not, I’m not that “evil” >

<Really >

<Honestly >

Y’all, please be safe, yeah!
Old 06-06-2020, 01:10 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
So…

IG posts?

A couple…
Here are the videos of the stories in full size:

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 06-06-2020 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: Trouble embedding videos
Old 06-06-2020, 01:44 AM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Here are the videos of the stories:

https://i.imgur.com/P5sFwLx.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/J2r3nFW.mp4

Does anyone know the best file type for directly embedding videos? I tried with gifs but they have to be compressed to an insane degree.
Thanks Ben...

IG stories are a total "pain" to directly "embed"...

There are a couple of "3rd party" apps that will do it, but to be honest, I personally really do not trust them from a "security" standpoint...

But, that's probably just "me", "being me", being overly "security conscious" as usual...
Old 06-06-2020, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Thanks Ben...

IG stories are a total "pain" to directly "embed"...

There are a couple of "3rd party" apps that will do it, but to be honest, I personally really do not trust them from a "security" standpoint...

But, that's probably just "me", "being me", being overly "security conscious" as usual...
They've been fixed now, should appear as embedded videos

I did use third party software and haven't run into any issues (yet). I'm not too worried about it myself so I'm happy to post them to accompany your IG updates, or alternatively send you the gif link via message so you can embed them in the original post.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:07 AM
Neutral Good

Quote:
They've been fixed now, should appear as embedded videos

I did use third party software and haven't run into any issues (yet). I'm not too worried about it myself so I'm happy to post them to accompany your IG updates, or alternatively send you the gif link via message so you can embed them in the original post.
Ben, again, you are greatly appreciated, , but if you see anything at all, on the IG "front", or "anywhere" else, that you want to post, and comment on, or give us your insights into, then please do...

DON'T HESITATE...

GET POSTIN'

To hear what other people think about the "little lady", her "life", and her "doings", as represented in the "items" that she posts on Instagram, to me is very "refreshing", very... illuminating...

Y'all are bound to get very sick of me "waffling a lot of @#$%", all of the time...

We need your "thoughts", your "insights", your "intuition"...

Alternate "viewpoints", are always good...
Old 06-10-2020, 09:04 AM

Default Additional footage?

https://i.imgur.com/wDPcLyE.mp4

Alizée posted this video on her Instagram story, and I was wondering if anyone has or is aware of where to find additional footage of her on this show. There is at least one video on YouTube from the same show with a few moments of her on screen but it's still just a few short exerts :/

(This one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmeWfdzSyw

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 06-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/wDPcLyE.mp4

Alizée posted this video on her Instagram story, and I was wondering if anyone has or is aware of where to find additional footage of her on this show. There is at least one video on YouTube from the same show with a few moments of her on screen but it's still just a few short exerts :/

(This one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmeWfdzSyw

Any help is greatly appreciated!
I have two full episodes:

Here is the first episode of the season...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jpe...ew?usp=sharing

Here is the finale, which is the show that Alizee posted that short video of...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sjl...ew?usp=sharing

The files are very large, 2GB and 5GB, should you want to download them before watching.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:16 AM
Neutral Good

Alrighty…

IG posts?

A few…

<No thanks to "G@@#$e P@^&**S" that is reluctant to let me upload stuff, and "fraks" up my "movies" and "GIFS" >

Now, speaking of “rain”…

Journée pluvieuse on reste au chaud” roughly translates as “rainy day we stay warm”.

Like that room a lot. “Understated”, “calming”, very “restful” looking…

“Needs more… “protection”, though…

Maman”. Légende vivante. Femme dotée de super pouvoires lui permettant d'avoir plusieurs vies dans dans une meme journee” roughly translates as “Living legend. Woman with great powers allowing her to have several lives in the same day.”

Probably the hardest “vocation” in the “whole of creation”, being a "mother". The most “thankless” job ever, involving a list of “roles” thicker than your average “local telephone directory”…

Best example of a “mother” that I have ever seen, was a colleague of mine, in the RN...

She was a “single mother”, with two young children, my “opposite number”, and probably the best officer that I have ever had the privilege to serve with, in the whole of my military career...

Her military "role", was effectively the same as mine, and on top of that, she had a young family to care for, with just her mother to help her, so , she was literally thus responsible for, say, 300+, families, plus her own, and trust me, when things go wrong, they generally do so “big time”...

Well, I got a “call” from her, asking me if I could “pick up” her kids from “kindergarten”, and “keep an eye” on them ‘til she got home, which was in no way, a “problem”. Got the kids “home”, “fed”, “watered”, “socialized”, “bathed”, and “settled down” in bed, and when she finally got home, there was a “meal”, and a glass of “decent” wine, sitting, waiting on the table, for her…

<It’s what you do, for a “friend”, and “colleague”, when they are “in need” , and yeah, I am that well… “trained” >

It turns out, that she had just had to do the very “same thing” for one of her “families”, as I had just had to, for her. Ironic, eh, looking after the families of others, at the "expensive" of her own…

So, as she finished her “meal”, and her “wine”, she spoke about her day, and, kind of just “defragged”, if you know what I mean, which was “cool”, for, it is also what friends, are for, to “listen”, to help “heal”...

Finally, her “monologue” came to it’s close…

Today, I’ve been “ father”, “mother”, “nurse”, “policeman”,“judge”,and“ jury”, for someone else's family, and to be honest, I’m really damn tired. And you know what, after all of that, my ex-damn husband would expect me to come home, “look after the kids”, “feed him”, and then be his “Goddess of the Boudoir”…

At that point, I felt, for some reason, that it was, appropriate, to apologize, for her ex-husband being such a “@&*$tard”, but when you think about it, “men”, as a whole, do pretty much take a lot “for granted”, especially with regard to their "spouses". Sometimes, we are not very… “bright”, "preceptive", or “fair”…

That's probably being waay too polite...

She continued…

The kids are “settled down”, and I’m “fed”, so that means, its time for…

“Me to “leave”, and kinda quick…”

No, silly, another glass of wine, and, “Goddess of the Boudoir”, time…

“Y’wot now?”

Red, it’s a “pick up line”… stupid boy…

I just had to be sure, y’know me…

A truly “outstanding” officer, a “remarkable” woman, an “utterly wonderful” mother, and a great friend…

I miss her, a lot…

So, being a “mother”, is probably the “hardest role, to play, in the whole, utter universe”. I look at Alizée, with Annily, and Maggy, and, I see nothing there, but “love”…

Methinks, the “little” lady, has this "role", well “covered”, so to speak, and is doing “just fine”…

Y’all take care, be safe, and just generally “be excellent” to each other, regardless of “creed”, “colour”, or “race”…

Oh, and keep your darn “masks” on, right!
Old 06-12-2020, 02:17 AM

Great read RedRafe! I can't imagine how hard it would be serving as an officer and a single mother, do you know how many kids she was taking care of at home?

Quote:
<No thanks to "G@@#$e P@^&**S" that is reluctant to let me upload stuff, and "fraks" up my "movies" and "GIFS" >
Hmm, maybe there's something wrong with the links I sent? Can you let me know if they're still perfectly accessible, or do they just not play properly on your end? The Gifs should work with the Insert Image function but if the file's been corrupted for whatever reason that might be what's messing it up.

Anyway, here are all the videos from her (and Annily's ) Instagram stories over the past few days, and keep in mind the dates may be off by one in some cases because of time zones, I'll try to use Ajaccio time in the future.

11th June

With sound: https://i.imgur.com/QaBFwZW.mp4

Didn't think much of this until seeing the full extent of the floods when waking up this morning, more info and discussion about that here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...160#post270160

9th June

This one's very sweet We seem to have a bit of water theme going on this week, though I suppose that's every week for many living in Ajaccio.
To be honest I'm really not a fan of swimming or water-sports myself. Small creeks, lakes and rivers purely as scenery is more so what I'm into, also love the atmosphere created when it rains, especially here in Australia where the summer months are quite dry. Luckily I live in one of the cooler states with a lot of what was mentioned above, in fact it's been raining here today

This one was posted by Annily, 8th of June

It had the sound of the music playing but I don't think I got that version, apologies. It's no surprise to us that Ajaccio plays host to some beautiful sunsets, it reminds me of when my sister would climb on our roof to take pictures of the sunsets where we live

Alizée also posted an 'on this day' throwback on the 8th of June 2016 where she competed in a cooking show of sorts, more info about that here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...151#post270151

There was also this photo posted yesterday:

Quite a nice looking bracelet, simple but still beautiful , I wonder if it was a mothers day gift made by someone like Michelle, or perhaps Alizee made it herself? I'm not an expert in embroidery but it looks a fairly intricate pattern for it's size, seems to have a great deal of care put into it, and well worth it! That floor pattern is interesting, the transition between the wood and (is it porcelain?) tiles is a bit random, though I'm generally a fan of hexagonal floor tiles so it's a 'yes' from me. I wonder what the rest of the floor in the room/s looks like

I believe that's it for videos on the socials of Alizée and her immediate family this week.
And RedRafe, if you could let me know what the exact problem with the gif links is that would be much appreciated!

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 06-12-2020 at 08:19 AM..
Old 06-12-2020, 11:24 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Great read RedRafe! I can't imagine how hard it would be serving as an officer and a single mother, do you know how many kids she was taking care of at home?
Absolutely…

She had 2 kids, one of each “variety” and at that time they were 3 and 4 1/2...

That, was a while ago, and a few years ago, I had the distinct honour of being invited to her sons’ “passing out” parade, though he chose a career in the Royal Marines, rather than the RN. Last I heard from him, he had just been promoted to Captain, and was “out there”, somewhere, “kicking butt”, with his “lads”…

Quote:
To be honest I'm really not a fan of swimming or water-sports myself. Small creeks, lakes and rivers purely as scenery is more so what I'm into, also love the atmosphere created when it rains, especially here in Australia where the summer months are quite dry. Luckily I live in one of the cooler states with a lot of what was mentioned above, in fact it's been raining here today
“Swimming” and “water sports”, I must admit, I’m not a fan of either, all of these kinds of things I regarded as being “work related”, and were not pastimes that I really “pursued” for recreational purposes, doing them all of the time kind of knocked the “shiny” right off of them…

“Diving”, meh, if I have to, “swimming”, if I’m in danger of drowning, (longest swim, 14 miles, because I lost my kayak in stormy conditions), and “kayaking”, well, that is still fun, but in Oklahoma, “water” = “snakes”, lots and lots of snakes, and I DO NOT “DO” SNAKES…

Snake “in” kayak, Red “out” of kayak, “sharpish”. Probably screaming like a frightened 2 year old, too…

Happens waaaay to many times, for my liking…

Not fun, at all…

Quote:
And RedRafe, if you could let me know what the exact problem with the gif links is that would be much appreciated!
Your “GIF links” seem to be fine, and should work wonderfully, it’s just a software issue at “my end” that is causing… “difficulties”. I’ve got some very specialized security apps, that kind of “antagonizes” other software, especially “browsers”, and older forum software…

Bit of a “pain in the rear”, but a necessary one…

Anyhow, your story re-posts were absolutely “spot on”, so don’t stop...

Just… be “you”…