I am watching there 2 rings
Old 12-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking it's something like this,

Old 12-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Well, my mom has her wedding ring, and then another ring that fits right up next to it. So maybe its something like that.
Also, got a new avatar! score, thanks DrSmith
Old 12-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Elderly Alizée fan

pepon66 is on a distinguished road

It looks like she actually wears two different rings, one must be from the las vegas thing, and the other, the one I gave to her ... well, I really don´t know why she´s got two rings but everybody knows that they´re not legally married in France...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Recently a girl told me she is dating a French-Canadian gentleman called Jo, which is short for Jonathan. I've never heard of Jonathan being shortened to Jo before; is that Jo Jacotey's full name?
I've always known that he´s Joseph Jacotey... he should be called joe instead of jo i think...

Old 12-31-2010, 12:31 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepon66 View Post

It looks like she actually wears two different rings, one must be from the las vegas thing, and the other, the one I gave to her ... well, I really don´t know why she´s got two rings but everybody knows that they´re not legally married in France...

I've always known that he´s Joseph Jacotey... he should be called joe instead of jo i think...

All that protocol calls for is that you consider yourself to be married. The rings signify this.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Well, they are married In the heart, although it may not be legal.
Lucky for Annily she has two parents that love her and each other
Old 12-31-2010, 07:01 AM

Anup Singh is on a distinguished road
Smile

she is epitomy of beauty
Old 12-31-2010, 09:32 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=pepon66;194853
... well, I really don´t know why she´s got two rings but everybody knows that they´re not legally married in France...

.[/QUOTE]

That could make for some interesting dinner conversation with Annily when she gets older. We know Jeremy is jewish and Alizée is I believe as I've seen described, a non practicing Catholic. Still Alizée had Jeremy's name tatooed in Hebrew on her, so he must still believe in his faith. So how do you explain it all to Annily? Do you say, you should believe in this or that religion, but it doesn't matter if you get married in a temple or a church or maybe they'll think it's fine if she grows up to be an atheist, but I highly doubt the latter.

Their religion and who recognizes their marriage is probably something the two of them wouldn't normally think about, until a new addition to the family comes along and you want to raise them right. They might want her to follow a path, that they've strayed away from. It could be too that all three of them don't care about any of this, the only thing that matters to them is that in their eyes, they are a family.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:59 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

All I can say to that is how I would do it (and did). It's all a Mystery, and the best anyone can do to put it in words is through metaphor and poetry. Everyone must find the path that works for him or her. It's a lifelong quest, and you never find the destination. The journey itself is what matters.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 12-31-2010, 12:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
All I can say to that is how I would do it (and did). It's all a Mystery, and the best anyone can do to put it in words is through metaphor and poetry. Everyone must find the path that works for him or her. It's a lifelong quest, and you never find the destination. The journey itself is what matters.
You could be exactly right but I'm not sure. Now people of just about every religion have gone through some type of terrible persecution in their history, but with the Jewish people, it's been much more recent (ww2). You have to remember also what went on in other places like Bosnia and there are other more recent case of persecution in other countries, all are terrible, but I think the more recent ones don't quite match the scale of what happened during that war. and I think for that reason they feel much stronger about their religion than other people might.

Now with Alizée, she was I guess you'd say brought into this world as a catholic. She had a chance to learn about other religions and she either stuck with her own or chose not to believe and I think Jeremy respects what ever path she chose, but now they are the teachers. They are the ones that will be shaping Annily's opinion about religion. Will it matter to either one of them if she grows up an atheist?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-31-2010 at 12:53 PM..

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline