Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-01-2012, 07:55 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Being a fan doesn't mean unconditional following.
I can understand her criticism.
I'm not so impatient, so I don't have a problem with it, but I can understand people who have.

Last edited by vivealizee; 09-01-2012 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: you = who
Old 09-01-2012, 10:14 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Well if you really dislike Alizée that much I'm sure you can google an anti-zee forum to go join. Otherwise, and not to be mean or anything, but you can keep your negative sh*t to yourself! If you don't like her music or where she is going in her career well then that sounds like a YOU problem.

On the other hand, I can understand your frustration with all of the uncertainties, but damn... I like her music and everything still. I'm not about to bring out the pitch forks and torches and start a monster hunt to throw away everything she has given us in the past and call it sh*t like you're suggesting. Just be patient... you'll get what you've been waiting for.
Yeah, I hate Alizee so much that I spent 90 bucks on a collector's edition box. I like her, but you people are justifying how unprofessional this is. There is absolutely no excuse for this. I've NEVER heard of having to pay for something that doesn't even exist yet. Every collector's edition set I've bought, charged me the day it shipped.

Simply, YOU need to shut your damn mouth. You are one of the most ridiculous people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Go back to your Alizee shrine.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Yeah, I hate Alizee so much that I spent 90 bucks on a collector's edition box. I like her, but you people are justifying how unprofessional this is. There is absolutely no excuse for this. I've NEVER heard of having to pay for something that doesn't even exist yet. Every collector's edition set I've bought, charged me the day it shipped.

Simply, YOU need to shut your damn mouth. You are one of the most ridiculous people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Go back to your Alizee shrine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-order
Old 09-01-2012, 10:42 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

good lord people - sometimes there tends to be problems within making a album itself. taylor swift has also put off her next album release date a few times this year. first it was suppose to be April 2012, then August 2012, now sometime in September. sometimes you just can not predict issues in the making, editing, and finalizing an album. you all need to relax, and get a life and do something to kill you time instead of worrying so much.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

One should also consider that the record company may have reasons to juggle releases around, since they may have other albums targeted to come out around the same time. They sometimes like to spread them out a bit, and it may have nothing to do with Alizée's album being ready. Then again, rumors of delays may be false.

In regards to the single, someone mentioned timing issues in the music. I don't listen to B. B. Brunes, but the rhythm tracks sound like they might have been recorded by them. An engineer can fix some timing issues, but the source of the problem is usually poor musicianship. Then again, that "rough around the edges" sound may be what they were going for. I think the song is generally OK and I like it, but I just don't feel the production values are as high as they should be. I hope this won't be the case for the whole album.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:52 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Lefty - Our TWINS are not playing well...and did the twins create a Public Relations nightmare this past week? (JOE MAUER WAIVERS) - I know this is just a normal part of baseball operations for many teams. Funny how the Media love to twist things.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:34 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Well if you really dislike Alizée that much I'm sure you can google an anti-zee forum to go join. Otherwise, and not to be mean or anything, but you can keep your negative sh*t to yourself! If you don't like her music or where she is going in her career well then that sounds like a YOU problem.

On the other hand, I can understand your frustration with all of the uncertainties, but damn... I like her music and everything still. I'm not about to bring out the pitch forks and torches and start a monster hunt to throw away everything she has given us in the past and call it sh*t like you're suggesting. Just be patient... you'll get what you've been waiting for.
Actually, it sounds like YOU have a problem. We're her fans, but that doesn't mean that we can't be objective or that we'll like everything she does.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
good lord people - sometimes there tends to be problems within making a album itself. taylor swift has also put off her next album release date a few times this year. first it was suppose to be April 2012, then August 2012, now sometime in September. sometimes you just can not predict issues in the making, editing, and finalizing an album. you all need to relax, and get a life and do something to kill you time instead of worrying so much.

My thoughts exactly.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:28 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post

So what? Did Taylor Swift put a single out and then delayed her album? I can put an example of an album being scrapped for every example of an album delayed you give me, so that Swift comparison means nothing.
And about this:

Quote:
"you all need to relax, and get a life and do something to kill you time instead of worrying so much"
People in here telling us what he have to do all the time... It is funny coming from someone who claimed that did talk with Alizée face to face about promotion and doing a concert in America... YOU LIED.
Who needs to get a life?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:57 AM

neo-m is on a distinguished road

Hello à tous,
Je suis encore en studio avec mon équipe pour travailler sur le nouvel album. Nous avons plein de titres, de jolies surprises, pour vous préparer au mieux un très bel album, j’espère qu’il vous plaira !
J’ai hâte de vous le faire partager mais il ne sera pas prêt pour le 1er octobre … il va encore falloir patienter quelques semaines.
Je vous en dirai plus très bientôt. Merci de votre patience !
Je vous embrasse,
Alizée

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...