Old 07-27-2014, 02:33 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I was expecting to be hearing of some cancellations very soon
don't worry, in September it can happen
Old 08-12-2014, 12:58 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

hi guys, urgent matter! Does anyone have a ticket for the 25th November left? A friend of mine might want to come but they don't sell proper seats anymore (in the first few rows) and I can't give her my ticket because some things have changed and even if I'm not 100 % sure yet I think I will come to Paris after all.

Thanks in advance, a quick reply would be appreciated.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I only have one ticket for the show in Lyon Dec 17th. It'd be nice if someone put together a list of who's going to what show including members of AF.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
...and even if I'm not 100 % sure yet I think I will come to Paris after all.
finally something positive
Old 08-13-2014, 01:00 AM

looks like no one has a ticket for me, right?
Old 08-13-2014, 01:42 PM

oki nevermind a found a ticket.

Unless someone can offer me a ticket that's better than 10th row...
Old 08-18-2014, 09:06 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I think Alizée is wasting free promotional opportunities for the tour. Every time (which hasn't been often) this summer that she posted a picture on Instagram, many of the French 'entertainment' media websites made up sensationalized stories about her pictures. They have painted a picture of her spending a summer of leisure at the beach with Annily and Gregoire. Which is the image she has projected. I understand her choice to limit details of her private life, and I'm fine with that. I think she could however be posting some photos of the preparations for the 'Blonde' tour and those pictures might get some attention from the media and a little free publicity for the tour.

Not that I think any preparations for a tour are being made. She kept hints of the recording of the 'Blonde' album to a minimum, so maybe I'm wrong about tour preparations. She's changed up the way she passes out hints, so I guess we'll just see.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:49 AM

I see one problem - in the live chat she said she will do cardio training to be able dance and sing at the same time. But don't know why, I have really doubts about it.

Before DALS she posted pic that she was running, but now...

And I agree with you Ray, she could post something about the tour preparation - maybe some new extra info, suprises, maybe something from the coming merchandise, etc...

They could make some promo clips (not using a Blonde clip) like we have as bonus material on the En Concert DVD...

Last edited by Lucas; 08-19-2014 at 05:54 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 08:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I think there are 2 forces at play here. First is despite her losing the great music of LB and the great lyrics of MF at the split, I think the biggest thing she lost was there management skills. I don't think she's learned a thing with these albums she's put out. Just look at Blond................a good album in my opinion and it went to waste because they spent too much time promoting a song that wasn't that good, while others went to waste.

I've said before that I think this Tour is not a sure thing. It's a "guess" on my part but I don't feel her success in DALS is enough to get people to want to see a tour of hers. I'm sure they were hoping for a big boost from the album but thanks to Alizée and Sony, it flopped when it shouldn't have.

So now they need to show the French people what will be in this show and if they don't do it soon, these theaters if I'm right about the ticket sales, will start getting antsy and want to cancel the tour and get some one in who can fill a theater.

So she should be acting now, because there may be no tomorrow if there's no tour. But I feel she either doesn't sense that or doesn't really take her career seriously enough to worry about it.

Of course the second thing at play here is once again her family is complete. Annily has a full time father figure and Alizée once again has someone who's shoulder she can rest her head on in times of joy and times of woe.

So right now she is enjoying the hell out of her life, enjoying her family. She's been doing a lot of travelling the past what 8,9 months? With this tour there will be a bunch more traveling and time away from home. So she wants to make the most of this time with family while Annily is out of school.

So I expect her to stay in Ajaccio for the rest of the month with the exception of maybe a brief appearance here and there. Then in September, Annily will be back to school and it will be time for her to put her nose to the grind stone. Hopefully it will all pan out in the end.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:06 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I think I remember her saying that she would start running in August, and then start full workouts for dancing in September.

Also, she does have access to a dance studio in Ajaccio, as well as one (or two) trainers.

Tags
alizee, blonde, olympia, tour