Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Never ever wanna leave you

Rachelizee is on a distinguished road

I had a dream about Alizée last night for first time (that I can recall anyway). In my dream I was watching Alizée in a music video for Par Les Paupières which I was obviously imagining was released as single.The video clip had Alizée lying in bed ( don't worry it doesn't get too racy !) under the bed covers and you could only see her face , shoulders and arms ( for those who care about such things her hair was tousled similar to the "Call me tiger" photos ).As the track plays Alizée is singing while making intricate handshapes and movements in flawless time to the music.The video was edited so you were both looking down on Alizée as well as looking up at her hands as if from her perspective.I distinctly remember being really impressed with the video in my dream as well.

As to what this imagery all means I don't know ( maybe I have a secret love of Alizée's hands ! ) but I think listening to Par Les Paupières just before I fell asleep may have had an influence ! Tonight I will have to listen to Lillytown and see what video I can come up with for that

By the way if any music video producer is reading this - I own the rights to this idea , I think.Can you copyright dreams ?!?
Old 11-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
I had a dream about Alizée last night for first time (that I can recall anyway). In my dream I was watching Alizée in a music video for Par Les Paupières which I was obviously imagining was released as single.The video clip had Alizée lying in bed ( don't worry it doesn't get too racy !) under the bed covers and you could only see her face , shoulders and arms ( for those who care about such things her hair was tousled similar to the "Call me tiger" photos ).As the track plays Alizée is singing while making intricate handshapes and movements in flawless time to the music.The video was edited so you were both looking down on Alizée as well as looking up at her hands as if from her perspective.I distinctly remember being really impressed with the video in my dream as well.

As to what this imagery all means I don't know ( maybe I have a secret love of Alizée's hands ! ) but I think listening to Par Les Paupières just before I fell asleep may have had an influence ! Tonight I will have to listen to Lillytown and see what video I can come up with for that

By the way if any music video producer is reading this - I own the rights to this idea , I think.Can you copyright dreams ?!?

Wow, quite the imagination with these dreams.. and production value... Yeah I agree that Pare Les Paupieres was so underrated, and a great candidate for imaginative visuals. I still want to see ALizée in a Moulin Rouge style movie, or one like Amelie.. both fanciful but with heart... definitely a soulful musical.. and I think PLP done to a more orchestral, rather than electronic, accompaniment would really give her performance more breadth to it. I hope this is something that she grows into as she becomes more confident as a producer. I truly believe that the transition from CD sales to a more nebulous electronic distribution not to mention strait illegal downloads (like youtube) contributed to restricting how big she could get. All this was happening as she was building a team from scratch, trying to prepare for what is essentially now a moving target: music distribution.

Anyhow, this si about Dreams.. and I have a silly one.... cobinign my two favorite things: Alizée and food!

I was at my local Carl's Junior (whichis a burger joint out west here) and I suddenly heard them playing Alizée over the radio.. I think it awas 50/60! (I think someone here had a similar dream too). I was kinda pumped.. but subdued.. because unfortunately liking Alizée is more of an aquired taste in this arena of Thug music.

So whats funny is that I'm ordering this Sour Dough Breakfast sandwich from them.. but the sandwich is as wide as a Pancake!!! YUM!! And the cook guy behind the counter is asking if I;d like sausage and cheese on the sandwich... I hesitate being that the sandwich now comes large enough to serve a s a kids' birthday cake. But the cook kinda smile and nods saying to the extenet "you know you wanted it" and I sheepishly agree. they whole time 50/60 is playing in the background!!!

Was it a dream about a more perfect world: where breakfast sandwiches come as large as hubcaps and Alizée is blaring over the radio? I say so!!

+
=
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploaded_imagescarls-monster-breakfast.jpg (16.3 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg alizee-open.jpg (12.8 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by wildfire; 11-28-2009 at 05:05 PM..
Old 11-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

my Alizee dream i just had from my unplanned nap !

well, it was kind of straight forward.

she finally released her new single!!! i don't remember what i heard though.. but what i do remember is me making another one of the motivational posters about it!

one of my few logical dreams.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
my Alizee dream i just had from my unplanned nap !
Dude, If I had that ability. I would sleep all the time and dream!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
but I think listening to Par Les Paupières just before I fell asleep may have had an influence ! Tonight I will have to listen to Lillytown and see what video I can come up with for that
I know if I fall asleep while watching any type of sport on tv I'll have dreams very correlated to them. And sometimes a few of them if the volume is at a medium/high level.

Problem is if I listen to or watch Alizée I won't get sleepy. But if I happened to I imagine I'd feel guilty about it.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I know if I fall asleep while watching any type of sport on tv I'll have dreams very correlated to them. And sometimes a few of them if the volume is at a medium/high level.

Problem is if I listen to or watch Alizée I won't get sleepy. But if I happened to I imagine I'd feel guilty about it.
Actually, if you loved Alizée, hearing her voice should release serotonin(same neurotransmitter is released by drinking milk, which is why it is used quite commonly as a "cure" for insomnia), which in turn would make you fall asleep easier.

So... Why do you hate her so?!?
Old 11-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjoo View Post
Actually, if you loved Alizée, hearing her voice should release serotonin(same neurotransmitter is released by drinking milk, which is why it is used quite commonly as a "cure" for insomnia), which in turn would make you fall asleep easier.

So... Why do you hate her so?!?
While her voice is soothing most of her songs have a good beat, which naturally makes me want to move to the beat. When I want to go to sleep I'll listen to a news station at a low level.

And I really hope you weren't being serious with your post.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:16 AM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
And I really hope you weren't being serious with your post.
Not with the last part, no.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

So, most of the little I remember was just symbolic and not even logical and had nothing to do with Alizée, but the setting was a packed Alizée convention of some sort. They were doing some auctions of Alizée stuff, like I remember right at the end a big framed photo. I can still sort of remember the photo, but I'm not sure if it exists or I just made it up. I think the latter. It was from the Gourmandises era in any case - maybe because I recently was looking at some photos from then and it inspired me.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-17-2010, 05:56 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Anyone who is able to dream about Alizée even on a semi-consistent basis is extremely lucky. Probably the closest any of us will get to spending time with her will be in our dreams. And if any of you guys have super vivid dreams like I do, then you'll know that it can be just as good as it happening in real life (with the only downside being when you wake up).

Personally I've only had ONE dream about Alizée EVER. And it was incredibly stupid. I was on a bus and Alizée was the bus driver. No real conversation with her and nothing even remotely interesting happened during the ride. As I got off, she said "bye" and smiled at me as she waved, in typical Lilly fashion.

On the other hand, there's this one girl I don't even see anymore who I dream about ALL THE TIME. I never think about her. I think about Alizée all day, and yet, I've only had ONE Alizée dream as opposed to dozens with this other girl. (I really, really don't like this other girl btw). God sure does have a sense of humor.