Topaz is on a distinguished road

Moi? no,no.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Moi? no,no.

That's EXACTLY something she'd say if she didn't want to be discovered! If you are her... sup? How's it goin'? New album going well?

If you aren't her... well...

Ali! Hey! How's it goin'? Hope you're reading this. Can't wait for the new album!
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-18-2006, 12:39 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

Lol, funny how we sit and think of how many measures she'd take to keep from being revealed. Honestly, I bet she hasn't registered and probably won't.. ever.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post
Lol, funny how we sit and think of how many measures she'd take to keep from being revealed. Honestly, I bet she hasn't registered and probably won't.. ever.
lol, yeah really. I'm just messing around mostly. I feel the same. The most she might ever do is lurk and that's probably about it, if we're even that lucky.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-18-2006, 02:09 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Moi? no,no.

This is exactly what Alizee would say !!! I knew it was between Topaz, dvtq and aFrenchie.

This proves it once and for all, only Alizee would type that. Topaz, we worship you!!!!

Merci beaucoup for gracing us with your presence ! If there is anything you need or desire, we are at your command.

Topaz, thats your dogs name isn't it? Alizee, i got about a million questions I want to ask you...this may take awhile...

1. What kind of dog do you have?
2. How did you get that scar above your right eyelid?
3. When you were in Vegas with Jeremy did you both go see the Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon in Arizona?
4. What are your politics?
5. Are you for or against abortion?
6. Are you for capital punishment?
7. What do you think of war in Iraq?
8. Do you believe in God?
9. Are you a christain?
10. What do you think of Brad and his website made just for you?

Last edited by Matrix; 08-18-2006 at 02:28 AM..
Old 08-18-2006, 02:21 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

According to this, she has a black lab.

That's me pretending to be her by answering your question.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:39 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
How did you get that scar above your right eyelid?
I've noticed this before, cutest scar ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
According to this, she has a black lab.
Wow, I'm so glad she has a real dog, and not some little furry rat. You know, this won't help me get over her any
Old 08-18-2006, 03:12 AM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
This is exactly what Alizee would say !!! I knew it was between Topaz, dvtq and aFrenchie.

This proves it once and for all, only Alizee would type that. Topaz, we worship you!!!!

Merci beaucoup for gracing us with your presence ! If there is anything you need or desire, we are at your command.

Topaz, thats your dogs name isn't it? Alizee, i got about a million questions I want to ask you...this may take awhile...

1. What kind of dog do you have?
2. How did you get that scar above your right eyelid?
3. When you were in Vegas with Jeremy did you both go see the Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon in Arizona?
4. What are your politics?
5. Are you for or against abortion?
6. Are you for capital punishment?
7. What do you think of war in Iraq?
8. Do you believe in God?
9. Are you a christain?
10. What do you think of Brad and his website made just for you?

Ali for the love of GOD (or allah, or buddha, or darwin) do NOT answer those questions... EVER... PLEASE!!!

The LAST thing I EVER want to hear from a celebrity, especially one I like, is anything controversial/political. DO NOT ANSWER, PLEASE!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 04:36 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Youre right Shep. Celebrities usually get bashed for having any political views about anything.

I love u Alizee! if ur watching
Old 08-18-2006, 05:01 AM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
Youre right Shep. Celebrities usually get bashed for having any political views about anything.

I love u Alizee! if ur watching
Yeah, if everything wasn't so politically charged I wouldn't care but I fear politics could ruin this board if we aren't careful. I already left two boards because of politics and I would HATE HATE HATE for that to happen on such a board whose topic is so lovely.

Alizee for world dominator! is all the politics this board needs, lol.