Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl View Post

C: Any particular reason?
A: I don't like liquor (alcohol) I prefer soft drinks
high five alizee!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Gracias patyl por hacer la traduccion, estaba muy cansado ese dia.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:10 AM
Super User

Paulina is on a distinguished road

I love spicy food as well. At one point of time my mother use to grow small peppers in our backyard. However, if you touched them you had to watched your hands and avoid touching your face or you would get this painful itch in your eyes.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:34 AM

darth_tiberius is on a distinguished road

It's such a shame she doesn't drink at all as there is no problem with alcohol as long as it is not in excess.

I couldn't have a nice steak or spaghetti bolognese (which I make with delicious expertise) without a nice shiraz. And there's nothing better than relaxing after a hard day's work with a nice 15 year old scotch whilst listening to Zeppelin in my bathrobe.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

thanks for all the work guys

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 06-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Spicy food is fun coming down the tube......................but not several hours later coming out!

It seems to me she was very careful at what she said in this interview. She made sure to try and flatter the Mexican people when ever given the opportunity to do so. Not saying this is a bad thing, I'm just saying it was apparent.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-21-2008, 07:52 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl View Post

C: And tequila?
A: I don't drink liquor (alcohol)

C: None?
A: None

C: Any particular reason?
A: I don't like liquor (alcohol) I prefer soft drinks
I gotta be honest, her not liking alcohol puts her on another level for me (didn't think it could go any higher). Personally I don't drink, for a variety of reasons...so saying that she doesn't is so attractive to me.

Most people drink, and alot of the minority that don't drink will say they do in order to fit in during a social situation. I was at a work meeting recently and every single person in the room including the managers started talking about their favorite drinks & similar topics, and since I really want to move up with the company I didn't say the truth and proclaim that I didn't drink...but even though I didn't get into the discussion much I knew I had to make a pro-drinking comment to stay under the radar. So I said I liked foreign beer, even though I have only drank American beer and hard liquor...but I imagine it has to taste better so maybe its not a lie.

So the fact that Alizée, knowing that she is a media attraction would say so boldly that she doesn't drink (an uncool statement in terms of the general population) is just awesome.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:58 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I gotta be honest, her not liking alcohol puts her on another level for me (didn't think it could go any higher). Personally I don't drink, for a variety of reasons...so saying that she doesn't is so attractive to me.

Most people drink, and alot of the minority that don't drink will say they do in order to fit in during a social situation. I was at a work meeting recently and every single person in the room including the managers started talking about their favorite drinks & similar topics, and since I really want to move up with the company I didn't say the truth and proclaim that I didn't drink...but even though I didn't get into the discussion much I knew I had to make a pro-drinking comment to stay under the radar. So I said I liked foreign beer, even though I have only drank American beer and hard liquor...but I imagine it has to taste better so maybe its not a lie.

So the fact that Alizée, knowing that she is a media attraction would say so boldly that she doesn't drink (an uncool statement in terms of the general population) is just awesome.
I've never felt self-conscious about tee-totaling, and I don't really mind if others say what they like to drink/etc. and I say I don't. I don't know whether your managers are the kind of people who might feel like you didn't fit in if you didn't hoist a few, but I don't think it's uncool at all and I can't think of anyone I know who actively thinks it's "uncool" not to drink (even the ones who partake themselves).
Old 06-21-2008, 08:00 PM
¿What color is my soul?

DesertFox is on a distinguished road

Ok. Even though I HATE that government sold pseudo journalist i think he did ok at the interview.

Some questions a little bit ill directed if i might say, but hey, shes Alizee, shes got experience with moronic journalists.

I hope shes gets good propaganda from this appearances but i expect she does not fall in TELEVISAS claws...be carefull Lily.

Adios amigos.
P.S.- Thanks for making a difference
Old 06-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
I've never felt self-conscious about tee-totaling, and I don't really mind if others say what they like to drink/etc. and I say I don't. I don't know whether your managers are the kind of people who might feel like you didn't fit in if you didn't hoist a few, but I don't think it's uncool at all and I can't think of anyone I know who actively thinks it's "uncool" not to drink (even the ones who partake themselves).
I'm definitely not one to try and do the "cool" thing, but man I wasn't about to set myself back or give them all something to talk about behind my back. It is similar to going into a church and proclaiming that you are an atheist...chances are nothing good will come of it.

If its leisure time or at a job for a company I have no intention of moving up in then they can view me how they want. But I'm not about to take a step back at this stage. Later on I can afford to be unpopular and it won't hinder my progress.