Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-28-2012, 02:03 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Unfortunately, no. It kept on crashing! On the other hand, that's good because it meant a lot of her fans were trying to access her site!

I think this song is perfect for her. She shouldn't have a problem singing this song "LIVE!"

Well. if the single does extremely well then, Sony might throw out a bonus, like a MUSIC VIDEO! If not, then, business is business, Sony will look for ways to cut cost or cut its loss.
that's too bad. You guys should download the song then because sony is deleting all the youtube videos.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

As for the song; sounds ok to me. It sounds like it has a lot of tom-toms and tambourine in it which seems to have a mid-60s Beatles feel. Im just happy she returned to the rock/pop genre.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Well the truth is, hardcore fans are gonna love it because they're desperate for new material. If this is the vibe of the entire album, it's not going to do well.
I know you wouldn't be able to resist to rain on our parade!
Seriously though, she said her new album will be a mixed of pop, ballad,dance, etc. So, I know it's gonna be good...correction GREAT!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
I know you wouldn't be able to resist to rain on our parade!
Seriously though, she said her new album will be a mixed of pop, ballad,dance, etc. So, I know it's gonna be good...correction GREAT!!!
I hate to say I agree with Euporhia .. but I must say I agree with her. I dont think this album will do as well has her first two sadly based on this song! However I do think this album will do much better than her last though that bar was set very low so its not saying much.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:22 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

...Isn't it a little early to be throwing in the towel? She released one song you two didn't care for, and you act as if the entire album is going to tank because of it.

Not saying you have to like it by any means. As stated earlier it just seems you're giving up on it a little early.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:26 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I hate to say I agree with Euporhia .. but I must say I agree with her. I dont think this album will do as well has her first two sadly based on this song! However I do think this album will do much better than her last though that bar was set very low so its not saying much.
Although I wish the very best for her, that's what I expect too. She set the bar very high on her first two albums that very few people really see her topping that. But, based on this song alone, I think the album will sell much better than her last two especially with the help from the social medias like twitter and fb, and most importantly, with this level of support that we're seeing from Sony.
I guess I should added "great but not as great as her first two albums" in my comment.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Although I wish the very best for her, that's what I expect too. She set the bar very high on her first two albums that very few people really see her topping that. But, based on this song alone, I think the album will sell much better than her last two especially with the help from the social medias like twitter and fb, and most importantly, with this level of support that we're seeing from Sony.
I guess I should added "great but not as great as her first two albums" in my comment.
Yea I agree with everything you said excpet the part about it doing better than Psychédélices ... I honestly highly doubt that though I do wish it! Psychédélices was boosted heavily by her hitus and first two ablums. In the ranking I think this album will just be better than her last but not the other 3

Old 06-28-2012, 02:43 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She set the bar very high...
she? or Mylene?...

Old 06-28-2012, 02:45 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I too think its a bit silly to make claims that this album won't Do well bassed off the FIRST single which was released...you know....a few hours ago.

Already, the album has had FAR more promotion then her last two. That in itself is a big deal. Sony seems to being paying attention this time. So I think there is a lot of potential for this album.

Last edited by BrianO1; 06-28-2012 at 02:49 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 02:46 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Wow! Less then a day and already we have bashing on the new album...that's....not even out yet....
We don't know even name yet.

Tags
a cause de l'automne