Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-05-2011, 03:10 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Why does she toy with us, so? I'm gonna ask a few questions purely because I'm behind on the subject:

1. I heard the rumor is that the album will be leaning toward the older album sounds? True? Proof?

2. Does this mean she's signing more autographs? Can a poor boy like me get one?

3. Where did the 'Best Hits' rumor come from?

4. Possible concerts? (Excuse my lack of Alizée knowledge, but has she gone on tour or any concerts, for the most recent one?)

5. Thank you?

Thank you.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Why does she toy with us, so? I'm gonna ask a few questions purely because I'm behind on the subject:

1. I heard the rumor is that the album will be leaning toward the older album sounds? True? Proof?

2. Does this mean she's signing more autographs? Can a poor boy like me get one?

3. Where did the 'Best Hits' rumor come from?

4. Possible concerts? (Excuse my lack of Alizée knowledge, but has she gone on tour or any concerts, for the most recent one?)

5. Thank you?

Thank you.
She isn't the one toying with us, the rumor-starters are(NidAlizée).

1)Rumor
2)She most likely will do an autograph session if and when she releases a new album.
3)The "Best Hits" rumor originated from NidAlizée also.
4)There will most likely be some sort of concert tour if and when she releases a new album and if that new album is a success. There was no tour for UEDS.
5) No prob
Old 04-05-2011, 06:22 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I could care less how well it sells. I only care if it's good. She could never advertise it, and I'd still buy it. If it were good. If it's not, nope. But I don't care if it's advertised. It could sell 3 copies, and I'd enjoy it just as well or poorly as if it sold 3 Million.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thats somewhat of a good mindset to have VVV, since I have the same way of thinking too. But when I think about it, that justification works, but when 1 or 2 albums don't do well, then there might not be enough money to make a third. So although it is not needed for one to care how well an artist promotes when the album is good, if an album isn't good, then no more albums!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
So although it is not needed for one to care how well an artist promotes when the album is good, if an album isn't good, then no more albums!
Agreed and that's just another reason why I suggested that we boost sales of the next one, well if there is one.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

This one had better sell well if we want her to continue making music! I haven't been following news lately so I'm not sure if Sony's ultimatum still stands, but she has that creeping up behind her. Not only that but I think another commercial failure will solidify her place in the public mind as a "has-been".

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-27-2011, 01:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I too think this next album is critical if she is to have any significant success in the industry. As impatient as I am to hear some new music from her, I hope she takes how ever long it takes to get it right.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:01 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I too think this next album is critical if she is to have any significant success in the industry. As impatient as I am to hear some new music from her, I hope she takes how ever long it takes to get it right.
I wholeheartedly Agree.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I as well am waiting in anticipation of a new album by her. However upon discovering Alizee a little over a year ago, all of her material is still fresh to me. If her new release sells 3 or 300000000000 I will be searching to purchase it as soon as it arrives on the scene.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:55 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
This one had better sell well if we want her to continue making music! I haven't been following news lately so I'm not sure if Sony's ultimatum still stands, but she has that creeping up behind her. Not only that but I think another commercial failure will solidify her place in the public mind as a "has-been".
Sadly, that is already the mindset of the majority of France. It disappoints me that people don't care if the album does well or not. It's a nice gesture that you'd like it anyway, but her fans should be cheering for the album to be successful. Like Prince told Gwen Stefani "'Have you ever just tried writing a hit? Like, don't just try writing a song, try and write a hit song." Don't aim for mediocre, aim for as high as you can possibly go.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...