Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-23-2011, 08:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default MerciAlizee

It looks like MerciAlizee has left this forum. I went to pm him the other day and no longer found his name listed. It's possible he may have just changed his name, but I don't think such is the case.

I've thought about a few times in the past of starting a thread thanking him for what he's done for this forum. It now looks like it's a bit too late but still I'd like to thank him.

For those of you who don't know, Ben who's officially in charge of this forum has had a very busy work schedule that has left him little time to attend to this forum the way it needed to be attended to. So he asked MA to step in. Why MA? He's been one of the most devoted members of this forum, not to mention probably the most knowledgeable. When anyone was trying to remember where an Alizee quote came from or an Alizee picture, it was always him who came up with the answer.

As far as running this forum in Ben's absence, he did a wonderful job despite being in a difficult position himself. He's attending college and I know his peers looked at him a little strange for his devotion to Alizee and to this and other forums (something a lot of us can relate to} which in a dorm enviroment must have been difficult for him.

There were many times where he was the head guy, that many members on all too many occassions, confided in him about certain problems in here. I know on a few occassions he confided in me, realizing there were differences in our two sides of the world and he didn't know how to handle certain situations.

Then I've heard there were some other situations on a personnal level, which I can not go into detail about, just to say that if you add it all up, I think it became too much of a burden for him.

When the autograph session came up in march of last year, several people had the idea the only people from America should be the ones who got autographed cds. Well I knew how big a fan he was and such a big part of this forum that there was no way I was going to leave him off the list.

So whether or not he has left this forum, he was a tremedous asset to this forum and I'd just like to say merci to MerciAlizee.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I spoke to him soon after his account went down. He deleted it.

Here is what he said when I inquired him:

"It's tough to answer why I deleted my account. It's not because of anyone on forum. I'm not sure whether I can explain it in short in a message or not."

He also said he has no grudges or grievances with anyone here.

Anyways, I love this thread. MA was one of my favorite members here. Like you said, he was like a walking Lili encyclopedia and just so wise in general. I'd venture to say that people with his level of character and commitment are few and far between. We need more MAs in the world!

I second your message: Merci, MerciAlizee. <333

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-23-2011, 08:21 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I totally agree.
MA not only was a friend to me here but helped with my own Website and on a personal level.
I was chatting to him on FB a couple of nights ago but deliberately didn't ask him what was going on here.
He's a good man and deserved better.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

you shall be missed on the forum MA. you are truly a man of honor and self-righteousness.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:26 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Like I said, I think that there were things going on in his life that if you add in all the problems of running this forum and there were a lot of problems, was too much of a burden. If only he could have stayed as just as a regular member.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:49 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Thank you MA. We'll miss you. You will be loved.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Merci Alizée did a great service for this site and I will truly miss him. Not only was he knowledgeable in all things Alizée, he was also very skilled in computers and managing this forum. I consider him my friend and I find it hard to imagine him not being here anymore. He definitely demonstrated what honor and integrity are all about.

MA, I will miss you, my friend. Thanks for all you've done for us and I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

MA is/was my homie <3

I hope all is well for the dude

----

so i snooped around the "other" forum even though i am banned and have no business over there and I found this

Quote:
"I deleted my account on AAm and yes, everything is fine apart from that."
Quote:
"I was just disappointed with few things and few comments on forum just added to bad mood. I wanted to get my account deleted from here also, but didn't want to give trouble to you. I changed my mind in the morning."

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Plaz; 05-23-2011 at 09:30 PM..
Old 05-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Merci please come back we miss you!!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-24-2011, 02:26 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

I didn't know M.A left. If he's reason for leaving was due to how inactive AAM has been lately then I can understand, but I am sure whatever it is he has a good reason. He will be missed. Merci MerciAlizee!!