Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-26-2019, 06:39 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I'm sure she knows she still has a lot of fans out there, hanging on to the slimmest of hopes that there might be another album, a movie, something, anything! While she still has those fans hanging on, the endorsements will keep coming in and she's not going to shoot herself in the foot financially by saying "I'm done.....I have everything I want......no more Pariswood!".
That's an interesting point! So many times I've been hearing about celebrities making money from their artistic and creative abilities. Often, those celebrities were talentless and dull, but they nevertheless did something or at least portrayed some activity. But I've never heard about anyone making money just from HOPES of their fans. In this regard, Alizée is truly unique!
Old 11-27-2019, 12:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
That's an interesting point! So many times I've been hearing about celebrities making money from their artistic and creative abilities. Often, those celebrities were talentless and dull, but they nevertheless did something or at least portrayed some activity. But I've never heard about anyone making money just from HOPES of their fans. In this regard, Alizée is truly unique!
So you are saying Alizee is just making money from fan's hopes? So you seem to say nothing in support of Alizee. You seem to make fun of her and members here who follow her. I have to believe your days here are very short.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Forum Etiquette Reminder

I am going to temporarily interrupt the thread here to remind members of a few "unwritten" rules when participating in this forum.

It's OK to be critical of Alizee and some of the decisions she has made, is currently making or will make in the future. It's not OK to criticize her at every turn, however. You will draw the ire of members here who love and respect Alizee, mistakes and all. While we encourage lively debate, being overly critical darkens the mood on the forum. We prefer this forum to be a place where members look forward to visiting each day.

Any personal attack on another member, either direct or indirect, is not tolerated and is grounds for an immediate ban. This shouldn't require any explanation. There has been times in the past where a member was allowed to stir up trouble for far too long, and this won't be repeated.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 11-27-2019 at 08:33 AM..
Old 11-27-2019, 03:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well said CleverCowboy!