Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2013, 10:40 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road
Default Does Alizée read AAm forums?

In another current thread, Brian01 writes:

“... Alizée does read through the forums now and then.”

Since I have joined AAm, I have often read on its forums that Alizée does (or must) come here to read threads from time to time. I am not questioning the validity of such assertions, but I would be interested to know what evidence does exist that Alizée has ever visited AAm forums and that she still does today.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:56 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Maybe in 2010 after the whole autograph signing and saying hello to the forum in a video

Now =
Old 03-11-2013, 11:38 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
In another current thread, Brian01 writes:

“... Alizée does read through the forums now and then.”

Since I have joined AAm, I have often read on its forums that Alizée does (or must) come here to read threads from time to time. I am not questioning the validity of such assertions, but I would be interested to know what evidence does exist that Alizée has ever visited AAm forums and that she still does today.
Probably none. We can't know for sure unless there is some kind of official confirmation.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:59 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'd say she pops in and out once and a while. I picked up on it back in 2007 when she did an interview and there was a particular question asked. We had been talking about a situation involving Alizée maybe a week or two before that come back interview. She repeated one of our members comments almost verbatim. She had to have been reading that thread. It was one of those I hope they don't ask it but I'm sure they will and it was the perfect answer to a uncomfortable question at the time. When the translation of that radio interview was posted you could see it that wasn't an answer like the others it stood way out.

How much time she spends here unknown but like others have said I'd bet she lurks over on the French boards way more than here.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quinetiam is on a distinguished road

If there was a forum about you... you would read it for sure.

I suspect she has close friends monitoring various sites for any flak that may develop.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post

I suspect she has close friends monitoring various sites for any flak that may develop.
Not if there are dozens of forums active for a decade.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:01 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post
The theory that Alizée must read AAm forums because it talks about her is quite simplistic. As MA stated, there are many forums and sites that are about Alizée and she might not dedicate all the time and energy required to follow all of them. Also, I am not sure she is that interested by what English speaking people (supposedly predominantly American) say about her. Lastly, there is also the question of the content; I am not convinced that Alizée would be particularly interested with the content of most of the threads on AAm.

Of course, this doesn’t mean to say that she never came here or that she never reads anything on AAm. I just wonder if people who say she comes here do have a tangible proof that she does.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
The theory that Alizée must read AAm forums because it talks about her is quite simplistic. As MA stated, there are many forums and sites that are about Alizée and she might not dedicate all the time and energy required to follow all of them. Also, I am not sure she is that interested by what English speaking people (supposedly predominantly American) say about her. Lastly, there is also the question of the content; I am not convinced that Alizée would be particularly interested with the content of most of the threads on AAm.

Of course, this doesn’t mean to say that she never came here or that she never reads anything on AAm. I just wonder if people who say she comes here do have a tangible proof that she does.
I don't think anyone can say for sure that she visits the site. I mean what can be possible tangible proofs for establishing such thing? At best Ben can confirm whether someone has visited the site from the same area where she lives or not. Even that won't prove that she visits the site.

Most of the fans are very excited and curious about her when they discover her. Even during those early days they are reluctant to visit French forums. How many of you visit Russian forums? After 2-3 years most of the fans become very less active even on English forums. When fans don't have energy to read threads, why would she bother about keeping on forums?

As for the comments and reactions of fans, you get enough of those on social media like twitter and facebook. She definitely reads those regularly.

However I won't be surprised if she lurks on this forum occasionally.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

i doubt that she visits AA or AF or really cares about fans that much. If she lurked here, she would know how anxsious we are about autograph session. Many need to know NOW if it will happen. Especially international fans. We need to make plans
and buy tickets, because with every day their price is growing. Instead of giving us a date, she is busy posting her outfits on instagram.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:23 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

maybe not everyday... but I think, sometimes she visites forums or other sites (mostly on FB) where she sometimes react on posted things