Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-16-2011, 12:05 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'll try to order it again today and see what happens.

Well it worked this time.

There must have been a quark in the system the day I tried to order it.

Date de livraison estimée 30 avril 2011 - 3 mai 2011

Last edited by ALS; 04-16-2011 at 12:43 PM..
Old 04-16-2011, 01:43 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I ordered just the 2011 Les Enfoirés from Amazon.fr a few weeks ago and it took about a week to get here, no problems. I've always had good luck ordering from them.
+1

I've ordered every Les Enfoirés that Alizée has been in from Amazon.FR and never had a problem. Of course, there's a lot of copy and paste between them and Babel Fish
Old 04-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbeam View Post
+1

I've ordered every Les Enfoirés that Alizée has been in from Amazon.FR and never had a problem. Of course, there's a lot of copy and paste between them and Babel Fish
Yeah, I've ordered a lot of stuff from Amazon.fr over the years, all without a problem.

@Lowbeam, it's really nice to see you posting here again. I hope all is well with you.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I ordered just the 2011 Les Enfoirés from Amazon.fr a few weeks ago and it took about a week to get here, no problems. I've always had good luck ordering from them.
I'll probably order the 2011 version when I get back. I really enjoyed this years show. I would have gone if I had known it was going to be that good. I'm not so sure if I'll order the 2010 one or not. I'll have to review it and see if I want it.

But if it might save you some money Lefty by me trying to order the 2010 one for you, then I'll give it a try. I'll be back next wednesday.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'll probably order the 2011 version when I get back. I really enjoyed this years show. I would have gone if I had known it was going to be that good. I'm not so sure if I'll order the 2010 one or not. I'll have to review it and see if I want it.

But if it might save you some money Lefty by me trying to order the 2010 one for you, then I'll give it a try. I'll be back next wednesday.
Thanks Scruffy, but I don't need the 2010 Les Enfoirés. I just wanted to get the 2011 one, which of course I just did. But thanks anyways!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:34 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

I remember reading somewhere (probably in Alizee Forum) RMJ said Alizee had more participation in last year's concert than this year's LE that's why I bought both.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbeam View Post
+1

If you have Google Chrome, then you won't need a translator since it automatically translates pages in foreign languages for you Just saying...
Old 04-17-2011, 10:01 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If Chrome works anything like Google toolbar, it stops translating on the order side of the website. Probably because it is the secure section of Amazon.Fr where people are typing in their credit card numbers.

Lucky that French isn't that far off in some words to English so you can in some cases guess your way through the site when ordering. Once you have ordered a few times, it becomes second nature to order on the French Amazon. I can order in less than five minutes now that I have used the site several times over the years. Once you've translated the different sections two or three times you just know what they're asking for, when you see it in French.

Scruffydog777 I saw on another Alizée fan site that the new album isn't coming out until fall of 2012. I guess we'll have to wait until summer or fall of 2013 to see her in concert again.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

what do you guys use to play this dvd since it's region 2 encoded and in u.s. were region 1? Cause I was think of buying the 2011 one.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
what do you guys use to play this dvd since it's region 2 encoded and in u.s. were region 1? Cause I was think of buying the 2011 one.
You can easily create a region free copy of any region encoded DVD and play it anywhere.