Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-23-2011, 07:09 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Did you guys and girls see this little change on Alizée's private Facebook page?

Still has the profile picture of Alizée on the shooting range BUT the name has changed to Mad'moiselle Alizée (Profil Privé)
Old 06-27-2011, 03:05 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Did you guys and girls see this little change on Alizée's private Facebook page?

Still has the profile picture of Alizée on the shooting range BUT the name has changed to Mad'moiselle Alizée (Profil Privé)

She changed her profile name for a reason. Most likely she doesn't want fans to find her real profile! so maybe by changing it she hopes to mislead fans to see it as a fake profile. I recall from other AAM members that this is the 3rd time that she changed it most likely for that reason. Now I probably might be wrong! Suffice it to say it would be best that members here try to refrain from visiting,speaking and revealing the exact link to the profile or posting up any private candid images of her and family on here. Her profile is private for a reason! "Profil Privé"
As miner as it is why are you disclosing such information? most people here already know that to even bring up things like that on her real profile invades her privacy. ALS I know probably that you mean well and I don't want it to sound like I'm attacking you, and I know some members on AAM would visit her profile just out of curiosity to see her new profile picture or to read through her info section. everyone here is guilty of being a little curious as a fan, but some of the people on here go way to far!! like posting up F.B links of Alizée close family members and I'm not talking about her fathers photography F.B page because that is obviously for the public. But rather links to private profiles. So having that stated. AAM members try to refrain from her real profile and even bringing it up.

my kindest regards to everyone here

Loup

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 06-27-2011 at 04:39 AM..
Old 06-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
She changed her profile name for a reason. Most likely she doesn't want fans to find her real profile! and to know that it is the real thing. As I recall from the past from other AAM members that this is the 3rd time that she changed it most likely for that reason.
More likely is that she saw fans referring to her as "Mad'moiselle Alizée" either on Facebook or Alizée-forum (where they have been saying that).

I don't subscribe to the theory that Alizée lurks on fansites, but it is curious that she made that her name after fans were calling her that. She probably saw it in Facebook comments.

It's pretty safe to say she didn't change her name to "Mad'moiselle Alizée" for privacy as not only is it a fan-given name, but it still has "Alizée" in the name.

<hr><br>Posting about her private profile here is a different issue though. If I remember right, it's been said that you shouldn't post pictures from her private profile here, so posting other details (i.e. the name) of her private profile is probably also off-limits.

Sorry, ALS, I have to b& you. Where's my hammer?<br><br>
Old 06-27-2011, 03:43 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
More likely is that she saw fans referring to her as "Mad'moiselle Alizée" either on Facebook or Alizée-forum (where they have been saying that).

I don't subscribe to the theory that Alizée lurks on fansites, but it is curious that she made that her name after fans were calling her that. She probably saw it in Facebook comments.

It's pretty safe to say she didn't change her name to "Mad'moiselle Alizée" for privacy as not only is it a fan-given name, but it still has "Alizée" in the name.

<hr><br>Posting about her private profile here is a different issue though. If I remember right, it's been said that you shouldn't post pictures from her private profile here, so posting other details (i.e. the name) of her private profile is probably also off-limits.

<br><br>
Well if that's the real reason why she changed it then I am way off.

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 06-27-2011 at 03:46 AM..
Old 06-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Posts referring to Alizee's English have been moved to http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=5391&page=10

Please talk the topic to death there
Old 07-04-2011, 06:40 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

<3
Old 07-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Thanks Tiwaz! And in case anyone's wondering it was taken in April at an unknown location.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:13 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I would've mistaken this for an MCE era photo! Similar hair, identical smile - I don't know where the people who say she's changed too much get that idea from.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Alizée n'aime pas du tout les paparazzi ! Alors qu'elle était en train de dîner dans un restau après un concert, des paparazzi sont entrés dans le restaurant pour essayer de la filmer/photographier. Alizée n'a pas apprécié comme vous pouvez le voir sur les photos !!!

Last edited by User22; 07-07-2011 at 01:06 AM..
Old 07-06-2011, 04:29 PM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

merci beaucoup pour le lien!

Peut pas lui reprocher...