Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-24-2019, 07:18 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I don't know how to post Instagram photos on here but Alizee just announced she's pregnant!!
Old 05-24-2019, 09:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well our suspicions are confirmed! Let's wish her all the best and hope everything goes well for her. Now that the secrets out, maybe she can start posting pictures again.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:13 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post

Finally, Happy to see this. I wish Alizee and the baby all the best.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:25 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I just saw that on my Facebook page. Thus my popping over here to see what everyone was saying.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:34 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Okdokey, so lets see what’s been happening, with regard to Instagram posts…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Finally, Happy to see this. I wish Alizee and the baby all the best.
Well, I think Shepherd, above, is quite succinctly, and very accurately, stating how everyone, here, at this forum feels, about this event.

I think I can say, without any “fear of conviction”, that everyone here, especially the “faithful”, (y’all know who you are), wish both Alizée and the baby, and Greg also, (for he did have a quite lot to do with this, don’t’ y’know ), nothing but the most “profoundest” of “best wishes”, now, and for always.

Alizée and Greg, we all adore you guys utterly, we always have done, and always will, and we all wish you nothing but continued “health”, “wealth”, “happiness”, “peace”, and “love”, for always, and success in all your future “deeds” and “projects”.

Just “live”, “love”, and be “happy”, guys…

As for when the “new arrival” is expected, we will have to wait on Alizée for a definitive answer to that particular question…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well our suspicions are confirmed! Let's wish her all the best and hope everything goes well for her. Now that the secrets out, maybe she can start posting pictures again.
As for posting pictures again, that WOULD be wonderful, but “historically” speaking, I get the feeling that Alizée is more than just a wee bit “leery” of any kind of publicity during pregnancy, due to the reactions/actions of the general public/”heretics”, the “illiteratti”, oops, sorry, “paparazzi”, (sorry, I always get that wrong) , and “gutter press”, the last time she was “with child”.

To be honest, from my point of view, she has no reason to “hide”, or be in any way “embarrassed”, for Alizée, is Alizée, who to me, is, has, and always will be, beautiful.

“Happy”, “sad”, “mad”, “bein’ bad”, “addin’ weight”, “being very pregnant”, WHATEVER, no matter the “time”, “place” or “situation”, as previously stated, she is, and always will be, beautiful.

And I know an awful lot of people who agree with me.

So Alizée, no need to hide, we all adore you, just, be “you”.

Lets see, what else…

Jo Jacotey, as always, has been posting some really good "shots" on his IG page, as always, but if you want to see them, go check them out soon, for as always he changes them out so very quickly…

This one in particular, gets my attention…

Now I’m pretty sure it is in Corsica, but, it could so easily be Edinburgh, in my home country, one of the old alleys coming off of the “Royal Mile”…

Corsica does sound pretty much like paradise at times, an island “bathed” in “history”, populated with some pretty wonderful people, and the scenery “isn’t half bad” either, by all accounts.

And yeah, like everywhere else, it does have its drawback and problems, but…

Who knows, maybe one day...

Anything else?

Oh, righty, Annily, has also posted on her IG page, so will drop that in its appropriate thread, so I don’t get “spanked”, or anything..,

Apart from that, nothing much else happening…

Y’all be cool, and be safe, yeah…
Old 05-27-2019, 08:35 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Oops…

Well, emmm, you remember which day Mothers Day was “on”, in France, well…

My very “non-French” self forgot it, and missed a couple of very nice posts…

One of my favorite IG “shots” of all time, was posted on the “_teamalizeegregoire” IG page, with the caption “Happy Mothers Day”

This is just an utterly “sublime” pic, of two of my most utterly favorite “little ladies” in the same place, at the same time…

I see nothing there except “boundless” love, “happiness” and “beauty”…

If I was to keep any “Alizée/Annily”, “shot” it would be this one, for it makes even my “jaded” self smile…

Worthy of a whole “truckload” of “warm fuzzies”, and then some…

Healing for both the “spirit” and “heart”…

May this bond never grow “dark” or “cold”, ever

Annily also posted a “Mothers Day” pic, so I’ll drop that in its appropriate “thread”…

Apart from that, not a lot going on…
Old 05-28-2019, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
As for posting pictures again, that WOULD be wonderful, but “historically” speaking, I get the feeling that Alizée is more than just a wee bit “leery” of any kind of publicity during pregnancy, due to the reactions/actions of the general public/”heretics”, the “illiteratti”, oops, sorry, “paparazzi”, (sorry, I always get that wrong) , and “gutter press”, the last time she was “with child”.

I hadn't known anything about Alizee being criticized during her first pregnancy, but that was a time before I became her fan. I'm amazed that people would ridicule a pregnant woman publically, let alone Alizee. The few photos of her during that time show the most adorable pregnant woman I've ever seen. Apparently, Alizée has had a tougher time of it than I knew. I wonder if she is fearful of the delivery pains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXupZ2KrUI

More photos of pregnant Alizees than you knew existed:

https://www.google.com/search?q=phot...ZM4koiM:&vet=1
Old 05-28-2019, 07:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I hadn't known anything about Alizee being criticized during her first pregnancy, but that was a time before I became her fan. I'm amazed that people would ridicule a pregnant woman publically, let alone Alizee. The few photos of her during that time show the most adorable pregnant woman I've ever seen. Apparently, Alizée has had a tougher time of it than I knew. I wonder if she is fearful of the delivery pains.
Alizee is tiny and she got pretty huge during her pregnancy. I'm sure delivery was not easy for her. She also did not wear a two piece bathing suit after Annily was born. I'm assuming she got stretch marks that she didn't want to publicize afterwards.

If it will be a November birth, subtract nine months and it takes you to March of this year. March 7th is her last photo before she stopped posting anything on social media for weeks. She was at a train station flashing a peace symbol and had an eye patch. This pregnancy obviously was well planned and went private and stayed off of social media.

A month later, she did post an IG story that disappears after a day. It was a series of four pictures. Her and Greg were dining at an upscale beach-side restaurant in Ajaccio. None of the pictures showed their faces, but one shot had them holding hands on a white tablecloth with the table set and two wine glasses together (empty). It was kind of odd that she posted this, but from the timing, my guess is they went out and celebrated the day she learned she was pregnant.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Alizee is tiny and she got pretty huge during her pregnancy. I'm sure delivery was not easy for her. She also did not wear a two piece bathing suit after Annily was born. I'm assuming she got stretch marks that she didn't want to publicize afterwards.

If it will be a November birth, subtract nine months and it takes you to March of this year. March 7th is her last photo before she stopped posting anything on social media for weeks. She was at a train station flashing a peace symbol and had an eye patch. This pregnancy obviously was well planned and went private and stayed off of social media.

A month later, she did post an IG story that disappears after a day. It was a series of four pictures. Her and Greg were dining at an upscale beach-side restaurant in Ajaccio. None of the pictures showed their faces, but one shot had them holding hands on a white tablecloth with the table set and two wine glasses together (empty). It was kind of odd that she posted this, but from the timing, my guess is they went out and celebrated the day she learned she was pregnant.

Great observations. It sounds like you got the celebration right. You could make it as a detective for the police or the CIA. I'm fearful we won't see her again until November, if then.

In the photos of her first pregnancy, her eyes and nose are red as though she were suffering a cold or flu. She doesn't look at all comfortable. She does look really big. I expect the delivery was, as you believe, difficult. Usually the first is the worst and each after gets easier. "Easier" being a relative term.

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-28-2019 at 08:02 PM..
Old 05-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Great observations. It sounds like you got the celebration right. You could make it as a detective for the police or the CIA. I'm fearful we won't see her again until November, if then.
I am starting to think I should worry about myself.

Nah.

You may be right about not hearing from Alizee for a while. Greg has to keep the studio going so he will probably post regularly. Annily might keep us entertained this summer. What I wouldn't like to see is Alizee disappearing for two years again. If the dance studio is her ultimate goal then there might not be anything beyond that. If she still wants to sing, she wouldn't survive another long hiatus.