Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-26-2008, 04:16 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Alizee is like my daily supplement

Same situation for me. I showed many friends and family. They thought she was cute or hot. But, I am the only one to become a longtime fan. She completes me...

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 01-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Tical 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Most of the guys I showed Alizee videos like the Jeam video, they find her very attractive. But they are not into her music....
My friends are the same way. Thats kinda why I joined this forum. I can't talk about her too much with my friends so when I come on here I let the thoughts fly haha.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:27 PM
High on Alizée

The Swede is on a distinguished road

I've shown the JEAM vid for some of my closest friends and they think that she is ok, mostly becouse of her anti-unattractive cloths, but her music though is just crap.
But they mostly dislikes her becouse of her foreign language. For me it's just they other way, the french makes it a little more hot
Old 01-26-2008, 09:26 PM

Bud10 is on a distinguished road

None of my friends don't really care that i listen to her, though only a very few of my friends know about her. I showed a music video to 1 and she didn't like her, she thinks she's pretty but doesn't like her music but she's more into J-Rock then anything else so i guess its was kind of expected that she wouldn't like a French singer. I had Alizee as an display picture for awhile on MSN messenger and another friend asked me who she is so i told him and showed him a video and he doesn't think the music is bad he liked it. Another friend of mine came over to visit and I was on youtube watching one of her music videos and surprisingly he mentioned her by name and said he heard some of her music before and likes it. I honestly thought I was the only person out of my group of friends that listened or heard about her. But other then them nobody else has really asked me about her.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:37 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I've learned not to listen to stupidity by those who don't get it concerning Alizée, or anything else I enjoy. I won't allow my taste to be influenced by others unless I find something I like in what they show me. This happens very little of the time. Most of what I like in anything, I have found because I have read about it, or was shown something by my European friends, who usually have better taste in most things then the americans I know.
I've listened to pop music all of my life. I used to listen to the Partridge Family, and Monkees albums and others in that musical style because the hottest session players were always used for those records.
I listen to Alziée and love it. My friends don't make fun of me because they know how well I play the guitar, and they know I listen to stuff for different reasons then they do.
However, since finding Alizée a few of years ago, I have begun listening to nothing but French radio over my computer, and nothing from america. The fake performers, lack of talent, and stupidiy which is constantly broadcast concerning Britney Spears, and that totally shallow Hollywood tripe and the deceit and lying government policies in america have totally turned me off. Now, I just concentrate on what I like. Anyone that doesn't like it, can piss off.
Vive Alizée, Vive la France.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Tical 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Now, I just concentrate on what I like. Anyone that doesn't like it, can piss off.....
Well said my friend
Old 01-28-2008, 04:02 PM

Legend_lili is on a distinguished road

Ha only my second post, but anyways. I actually got one of my stubborn friends to listen to her and now he loves her. Everyone that i know knows that I listen and love Alizee and they just came to accept it.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:09 PM

Andres87 is on a distinguished road

It's note about them, its about you, and what you like. I listen to alizee, and this is my problem. A man si defined by his actions. I don;t change who you are because others dont like alizee. I tell everybody that it seems that will became my friend, that I like alizee, so they can, accept or not. But my friendship comes in pack, with alizee only...
Old 01-28-2008, 04:13 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

I am sure if your don't make fun of anyone's passions, no one will make fun of you, they won't dare. Other than that you only choose your friends well.
Old 01-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Swede View Post
I've shown the JEAM vid for some of my closest friends and they think that she is ok, mostly becouse of her anti-unattractive cloths, but her music though is just crap.
But they mostly dislikes her becouse of her foreign language. For me it's just they other way, the french makes it a little more hot

Yea its either a 'It clicks' or 'It doesnt click' with people. I showed JeAM to a friend like 2 days ago, and he was like 'yea shes kinda hot'. But then he started acting stupid and said that shes French. So i was kinda like... yea so? So he made fun of me and we talked trash to eachother and shared our opinions.

I guess its like, you either fall in love with Alizee, or you could care less. It could be A LOT with what you look for in a woman too. Alizee is pretty much up there on the top in my list of women that i'd impregnate (clam down). But i think its just an impulsive decision you make about her when you see her. Shes either a God-sent-gift, or shes just another hot piece...

Peace.