Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I dont have an issue with her tattoos. I dont know why you all criticise her so much. It is not like they are all out in the open, and they have personal meanig to her. I would recommend everyone that dont like her tattoos to drop the subject immediately.
Thanks,
If you don't have a problem with them your opinion about those that do means nothing.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Like I said, her tatoos will have no bearing on whether this next album is a success or not. She could have every inch of her body tatood with some of the worst looking tatoos out there and it wont matter at all to how the album does. So why and I so against them?

I've been a fan for over 5 years now and still all I want to listen to when I listen to music is her. I was always a big fan of music and music videos. I was a big user of Napster, then lime wire and grokster. I had everything I downloaded cataloged, by artist, album, genre. On a regular basis, I'd make up cds of audio files or dvds of music videos, depending upon what I was in the mood for at any point during the year. Now I don't even know where those files are. I don't even know if I still have them, all because of Alizee.

It's no wonder how I discovered her, I was looking for another video I hoped to download.

So what sets her music so far apart from everyone else? There are so many factors in why I enjoy her music and especially her music videos. There is the beauty of the music, the lyrics, the French language (to some extent. Her English songs are beautiful too.) There is the beauty of her voice, her physical beauty, her inner beauty and the beauty of the way she dances and nobody comes close to excelling in so many of those categories to Alizee who excels in them all.

As I've mentioned in the past, I listen to her much much more than I watch her now, but a tremendous part of my "listening" pleasure is the fact I can still picture her clear as day.

Taking away even just 1 of those factors I mentioned before, takes a tremendous amount of how much I enjoy listening to her. I love the music of Laurent Boutenant. I don't think anyone else can produce the beautiful music for as many songs in an album as he did with her first two. Then there's the beautiful lyrics of Mylene Farmer. She seemed to know which words which would best bring out the beauty of Lily's voice and once again, it will hard for anyone to produce the beautiful amount of lyrics she produced with each album.

Now with the seven factors I mentioned and there's probably more, if you do the math, each one should equal about 14% percent of the beauty of each performance, but it's not that way at all. If you take away just one factor, it's like losing double that and if you lose two, it's a major hit to a song.
PLP from Psych was a beautiful song, but I hardly ever get the urge to listen to it. One reason is I didn't I didn't like her hairstyle. Another thing was I found the lyrics very hard to understand. I've learned the lyrics to 12 of the songs from the first two albums, but just couldn't learn this one because if I can't understand the story it's trying to tell, I can't learn the lyrics. Then you have the fact that there was no dance for this video. Add it all up and this good song meant little to me.

So her tatoos to me destroy the "perfect" beauty that I love so much. I've said many times before how I love her natural beauty. She's doesn't wear much make up. Doesn't wear a whole bunch of jewelry. But that perfect beauty is being slowly destroyed. A secondary affect of those tatoos is it takes away from the beauty of her dancing. When she was dressed in that Alsatian outfit and dancing on stage, every time she'd turn a certain way that would reveal the tatoo on her arm, my attention was immediately drawn to it, so it helps kill the beauty of her dance.

Bottom line is even if she covers herself with tatoos, if this new album is good, I will certainly buy it. If she has a concert, I will go to see it ( if nothing changes with my job), but it will mainly be because, she's meant so much to me in the past, that I want to see her at least once in concert and not because I want to see the new Alizee. If she adds more tatoos, that as I mentioned before, would destroy the beauty of her legs, I will probably not go to Les Enfoires next year. In my mind she will have lost so much from that level of perfection, that has had me listening to her music far more than any other singer I've known, that has had want to go to places like Taormina and Pistoia, just so I could get an idea of what it must've been like to have seen those beautiful performances. At that point, any new performance could never come close to the beauty of those from the MCE/Gour era. To me, she will have become, just another singer.

I've done so much to promote her, but those days are over. Whenever I've tried to promote her by writing an article let's say to a magazine or a newspaper, hoping they might do a story on her, I knew the fact that she was French would always be an obstacle, so I would always include a page with pictures of her on it, knowing she had the type of beauty that could open doors. But that beauty is gone in my eyes. I could do it if I sent a picture that showed her only from certain angles and only wearing clothes that covered her tatoos, but she doesn't have that "overall" incredible beauty anymore and I'm not going to try and decieve them into thinking she is something she no longer is.

I've often compared her beauty to that of a princess. I can't say that anymore.

I'm no longer going to make and give away cds or dvds with her music, because again the thing that could've had an affect on making people who would normally be never interested in a French singers music, and that is her great beauty is not and will never be the same again, in my eyes.

I think it's still possible to get a lot of enjoyment out of her performances, but it's all going to be dependant on her wearing outfits that can cover up all the tatoos and I think that's going to be something that's going to be tougher and tougher to do. Look at this years Les Enfoires where she was dressed in the wedding gown. She looked awesome, but now that same performance would be ruined for me by her latest tatoo and like I said, I'm sure there will be more in the very near future. What else will she have to cover up?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-18-2012 at 09:03 AM..
Old 05-18-2012, 12:57 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Well, atleast she is not doing drugs, drinking heavily, smoking pot, or acting like the typical american pop singer. I will take the tattoos over someone that acts like Madonna, Miley, or whomever. Her tattoos all tell a story, much like her music. Beauty.

Edit:

Oh yeah, if anyone dont tattoos, you can always come to thr PRISCILLA CAMP.......lol, just sayin

Last edited by mzracing76; 05-18-2012 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-18-2012, 03:45 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Can't believe I will never see this kind of pict again...
Old 05-18-2012, 04:30 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Or this:

Or that:

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 05-19-2012, 02:06 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, atleast she is not doing drugs, drinking heavily, smoking pot, or acting like the typical american pop singer. I will take the tattoos over someone that acts like Madonna, Miley, or whomever. Her tattoos all tell a story, much like her music. Beauty.

Edit:

Oh yeah, if anyone dont tattoos, you can always come to thr PRISCILLA CAMP.......lol, just sayin
If she were the typical pop star the tattoo's wouldn't make a damn and I wouldn't give a damn.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:42 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Can't believe I will never see this kind of pict again...
Of course you can. Just use "Photoshop"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Or this:

I thought she has a birthmark or tat on her lower back?
Old 05-19-2012, 02:44 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post

I thought she has a birthmark or tat on her lower back?

She does, if she had it when this picture was taken, it would be covered by the boxer shorts.

There were pictures of it somewheres a long time ago.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:26 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

This is getting awfully creepy how much some of guys know of intimate details of Alizee's body. I love her for her music. The tattoos are material things, and I a few of them. They a mytique to her. That is the beauty of Alizee.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:06 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is getting awfully creepy how much some of guys know of intimate details of Alizee's body.
What is being discussed in this thread regarding the extensive knowledge of tattoo locations may be creepy in respect to normal situations. Creepy in terms of some of the "Alizée's [insert body part]" threads on this forum...? Nope, not creepy at all.