Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-09-2024, 10:40 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Waah ! Nobody seems to be Posting Anymore ? !

Waah ! Nobody seems to be Posting Comments or videos anymore ? !
Maybe they think the website is going to die ?
Or have they all moved on somewhere else ? And nobody told me ?
I hate to lose the site ! As it has a lot of great articles and insight on Alizee !
Old 03-10-2024, 12:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it's been slow for some time now. It seems we've always been lucky to have 2 or 3 members come along such as yourself who breathe new life into it but it looks like now, it's at an all time low. Alizée's performances later on this year could change things. It will bring something new for people to talk about.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:07 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well it's been slow for some time now. It seems we've always been lucky to have 2 or 3 members come along such as yourself who breathe new life into it but it looks like now, it's at an all time low. Alizée's performances later on this year could change things. It will bring something new for people to talk about.
Thank Heavens ! I begin to think that I was like that guy in Spain or somewhere who claims to be in the future where he wakes up from a Coma and everybody else has disappeared ! And then he posts pictures of empty malls everyplace ! ( That would be a Good Book ! I will have to write it; if I can get myself going from my writer's block ! )

Yes; even though I might not make it to France, it will be nice if somebody can get the videos of Alizee's performances and post them on here ! And perhaps Mylene will resume touring. Also Taylor Swift is supposed to make it there sometime. Although she performs in the Rain too much, and so now she has caught a Cold or something in Singapore ! ( although I don't play her hardly at all ).

I started a new story in Off Topic; which is "Lilly the first Space Girl on Mars"; sometimes I can write here; but not on my current book for some reason ?

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-10-2024 at 07:18 PM..