Old 01-30-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

First thing i saw : body
then i heard her
Old 01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

That seems to be the natural order of things.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm not 20.

its normal cuze im 14. but u other ppl, well i can say ur older than me

But you know what?
Im glad she is very beatiful... other wise i wouldnt have ever meet this forum with such great ppl,spending my time with em, and i appreciate life more than ever, and all thx to Alizee.

1.Cuze she is beatiful.
2.Cuze of her voice.

Thank you Alizee, i hope you never change

Last edited by Ben; 01-30-2007 at 08:57 PM..
Old 01-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Let's see...the only people who are being honest here are Guldebrett and Zack, lol. You can't tell me that you would register on a forum and post regularly if Alizée didn't look like she did. A few of us happened on her music by chance sure, and you may have dl'd the songs and maybe...maybe bought a cd.
But most learned of her from her Vids. You can't tell me you'd of listened to some ugly French chick sing for more than 5 seconds while browsing Youtube, lol. Actually they'd of never gotten to Youtube in the firstplace. It is a simple fact of the entertainment industry. I know everyone'll be yelling out the exceptions, but come on, 95% of em are decent on the eyes.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
A few of us happened on her music by chance sure, and you may have dl'd the songs
Well that's me... didn't even know what she looked like when I started listening. Wish there we're a few more of ya, honestly, because no offense but in my three years on Alizée forums I've seen 95% of the members attracted by her videos come and go.

Maybe there's relatively few of you here because this is a new board, and sites like Youtube have taken over the internet. But years ago, mp3s were the most likely thing of hers that you'd find online, and a lot of people came around because they had heard Moi Lolita in one place or another.

Again, I'm not saying her looks are nothing. They're part of what keeps us coming back. But if they aren't backed up by the music, then you might as well move on to the next internet babe. I'm passionate about entertainment such as movies and music. I think art is the highest calling of the human spirit, and if I'm gonna invest serious time and energy in something, then that's what I'm looking for.

Last edited by Ben; 01-30-2007 at 09:31 PM..
Old 01-30-2007, 10:15 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
Only in Hollywood! Real life is quite different. In the movies the nerds get the girls but in real life MONEY gets the girls. Why do you think that all of those pathetic, ugly, skinny RAP stars are always waving around cash and driving those pimped out cars in their videos?

What do (most) women really look for in men?

1. Money
2. Power and Position of man (CEO types, Business owner, Popular, and the like)
3. Security (for her)

Question: Women, if a man were handsome but had no motivation and was happy at making little money and working in a gas station for the rest of his life could you consider marrying him? Be honest.

What do (most) men really look for in women?

1. Her looks
2. Sexual performance
3. 1 & 2

Question: Men, if a woman were a babe with a hot body but had no motivation and was happy at making little money and working at Walmart for the rest of her life could you consider marrying her? Damm straight!!!!

I would like to tell you something about myself and my life. When I was three years old I started taking ballet. By the time I was sixteen I danced at the Metropolitain Opera in New York City for the summer. I saw myself making ballet my carreer until I met a young Marine who stole my heart. He wasn't an officer in the Corps, he was an enlisted man. In his high school he wasn't popular he just blended in with the crowd. But he had a great sense of humor and still has it today. A week after my eighteenth birthday we were married. A week later his dad died of cancer. Six months later his mom was killed by a drunk driver.

After he got out of the Corps he went to college and is now studying to become an engineer. We have a house and two dogs. Now I get up in the morning, make his breakfast and lunch and feed the dogs. During the day I take the dogs to the park, pay bills, run errands, clean house and make dinner. When he comes home he stays long enough for dinner then it's either studying or go to his part-time job. The next morning it starts all over again.

We're not rich with things but we are rich in other ways. I feel so blessed that we have each other. The first year of our marriage I was his rock during the death of his parents. The second year I became pregnant but had a miscarriage. I then found out that I will never be able to have children. He stayed by my side and is my sole source of strength. This is the reason I can identify with Alizee and love her.

We just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this month. My life may not be typical and I can't speak for other girls. But your list is so wrong.

Looks have opened doors for me but the moment I open my mouth I am on my own. As far as sexual performance, my first sexual experience was on my wedding night. I must be doing something right, he's still around.

Ok, now I shall climb off of MY soapbox and allow the thread to continue.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm not 20.

Really a sad story, those things make me appreciate my life,my family.... thx rocket
Old 01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

your husband is a lucky man Rocket ...
Old 01-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

no this is not a sad story this is a very happy story cause they love each other (haven't you been paying attention)
all the best wishes rocket and may you have the happines tat you diserve

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 01-30-2007, 10:41 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
We just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary this month. My life may not be typical and I can't speak for other girls. But your list is so wrong.
Well...the fact that your life isn't typical means that it can't be used to show that his lists are necessarily "wrong." You are (admittedly) an exception. Guldebrett may (or may not) be spot-on as far as general trends go.

There are statistics on "what women want" (or perhaps more accurately, what women actually seek out), and while I don't remember them off the top of my head, women DO look for a man who can be a provider. So it's not like women look for money, then power, then "security" (however that is defined)...but instead, all those fit together into one rather important category.

Of course, there are other factors (physical attractiveness, fidelity, "chemistry" [this would include humor], a sense of sexual prowess [notice I said "sense"...], etc.), but what guldebrett said isn't "so" wrong...it just needs a little fine tuning.