Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-17-2012, 07:56 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Im very disappointing
You sure are!

I'm just kiddin bud, but I had to say it.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:04 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I'm sure she gets royalties, and she is paid for any appearances on TV, radio, and interviews. You think they do that for free? Hell no. I'm sure she made a pretty penny from working with MF and has invested it. That's what rich people do who want to stay rich. Giving to charity is also tax deductible.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:07 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Don't forget that she couldn't touch her MF earnings until she was 18. Jeremy had money too.

Maybe she gets money every time someone says she's pretty.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:10 PM

Yes, that is true. And there is no telling how they arranged it in the contract, no way to know if it was a lump sum or a monthy/yearly payment for a certain amount of years.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'm pretty sure celebrities don't pay for their own studio recording, marketing, and photo shoots. That's what investors are for.
She is the producer ... theretofore she pays

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-17-2012, 08:24 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm sure she gets royalties, and she is paid for any appearances on TV, radio, and interviews. You think they do that for free? Hell no. I'm sure she made a pretty penny from working with MF and has invested it. That's what rich people do who want to stay rich. Giving to charity is also tax deductible.
I know she got paid in La Academia. Most of her other appearances were for charities. Also, I know you don't get paid if you appear on a show/radio to promote your album. Well, I hope Papa Jo and Maman Michelle invested her money well for her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Maybe she gets money every time someone says she's pretty.
This makes more sense! Even if she only gets one Euro every time someone says she's pretty, she'd still be a multimillionaire!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:18 PM

Trust me, she gets paid to be on TV, it's in the contracts. Even people on reality shows get paid. It's pretty much required because the tv networks make so much money. That's one of the reasons movie stars are paid so much. It's not really fair to pay someone even 50k to be on a movie when the movie has made billions.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Trust me, she gets paid to be on TV, it's in the contracts. Even people on reality shows get paid. It's pretty much required because the tv networks make so much money. That's one of the reasons movie stars are paid so much. It's not really fair to pay someone even 50k to be on a movie when the movie has made billions.
She doesn't make as much as you think .... I would be surprised when everything is said and done if she pulls in $150k (converted to US dollars).
Very few movies ever made billions btw ... you can count them on your fingers .... most make under 500 million.
It just bothers me looking at this page seeing that she spends 6 thousand dollars on 11 items of clothing! Imagine what her whole fricken wardrobe cost is ... do I dare say more than a 100-200 thousand? Very frivolous!!!!

Old 05-18-2012, 03:38 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
She doesn't make as much as you think .... I would be surprised when everything is said and done if she pulls in $150k (converted to US dollars).
Very few movies ever made billions btw ... you can count them on your fingers .... most make under 500 million.
It just bothers me looking at this page seeing that she spends 6 thousand dollars on 11 items of clothing! Imagine what her whole fricken wardrobe cost is ... do I dare say more than a 100-200 thousand? Very frivolous!!!!
Didn't you once estimated that she is making as much money as you would earn after completing your studies? I don't remember exactly what you mentioned, but I guess it was something like that only. It seems that her earning is nowhere close to that estimate.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Didn't you once estimated that she is making as much money as you would earn after completing your studies? I don't remember exactly what you mentioned, but I guess it was something like that only. It seems that her earning is nowhere close to that estimate.
Yes I did, I will make about 60k at the end of next year and I said she probably earns somewhere around that as well ..... maybe a tad bit more! If you would please read my above post again I said "I would be surprised when everything is said and done if she pulls in $150k (converted to US dollars)." Meaning 150K is the absolute most she makes in my opinion; that is not contradictory to what I previously said!

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline