Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-19-2016, 01:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The same picture that was posted on Alizée Jacotey fans club page was posted on AIFC's FB page today.

To be more accurate, it was posted by a "member" of AIFC. In a chat I had with Fany early on when I found out about AIFC, she said most of her members were from Mexico. I was curious to see who posted this last picture was from and he's from Cannes and he's pretty close to the same age as Alizée for what ever that's worth.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-19-2016 at 01:32 PM..
Old 01-19-2016, 05:42 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I see some more revealing pictures were posted by Alizée Jacotey fans club.

As usual it's from her performance of JPVA in the blue dress.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
All I get from this is a message:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:05 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
All I get from this is a message:

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Same here.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:52 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Same here.
Yes, whether the link expired, or we belong to "an audience" where we are "not in".

Old 01-19-2016, 10:47 PM

Well if you have a Facebook account and you search for Alizée Jacotey fans club, you should be able to find it.

I put the picture on my Google drive. I wont post it, but if you want to see it, here's the link. It's nothing we haven't seen before.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

Alizée Jacotey Fans club posted a similar picture today. I'll have to check out AIFC.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-19-2016 at 11:01 PM..
Old 01-20-2016, 12:12 PM

AIFC posted a picture of Annily today. She was apparently in a play and dressed up in a costume with lots of make up on, I think in the role of a cat.

It's been our policy not to post pictures of Annily. I don't know how long AIFC has been around. I suspect many Facebook pages don't have the same policies we do. Of course when you appear in such events as fashion shows and plays, it increases dramatically the chances of your picture being posted in places such as FB. But like I said, it was a very nice picture and I think Annily and mom would be pleased.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:37 PM

Fany Lerremme of AIFC posted some pictures of Alizée when she was younger; a couple I've seen and a couple I haven't. She posted a few of Annily too; mostly with her face hidden, but there's one where she's facing the camera kind of making a duck face and holding 2 fingers up like a gang symbol. I wonder where she got that from?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-20-2016 at 02:54 PM..
Old 01-25-2016, 07:57 PM

The Patriots lost yesterday in the AFC championship game. Their kicker missed an extra point early in the game that proved crucial in the final outcome. I saw an article where the kicker was blaming himself for the loss which I posted on my Facebook page and commented that the Pats never would have made it this far and never would have won last years Superbowl if it wasn't for him. The Patriots front line lost several players due to injury and Brady took a beating because of it, but still brought them so close at the end. So many guys were playing hurt. It was a gutsy effort.

That's basicly what I said. I saw Chez Paulo "liked" the post. I don't know if he may have just clicked on it because he somewhat knows me or I think it's more likely he's a football fan. I wonder who his favorite team is if he is. I think there was some mention before that Jo Jacotey is a Denver fan.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:35 PM

AIFC has also started to follow MF and a beautiful woman I know nothing about. Her name is Viginie Efira. I hope it's not because they are worried about Alizée's career. They are still posting tons of stuff on her. But some of the pictures they have posted of Virginie are very beautiful and some very sexy. I'm sure she's an actress. I'll have to look more into whether she's a good actress or just another pretty face.

Old 02-01-2016, 03:06 PM

I saw this posted in Facebook concerning AIFC;

I have no idea what it's about. I visit the site on a regular basis but I certainly don't go through all the posts. I'll have to see if I can come up with some more info.

Ghislain Rossi

1 hr ·

UN AMI PROCHE VIENT DE RECEVOIR UN MESSAGE PRIVE DE "ALIZEE UPDATES", pour lui signaler que la page "ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB(AIFC) était une mauvaise page, remplie de mensonges et surtout SPONSORISEE...je ne m'abaisserai pas à dire ce que, personnellement, je pense de cette page. Le plus important, c'est de voir que les fans en sont satisfaits, et que Alizée Officiel nous a soutenu dans ce travail qui nous prend tellement de temps.

A CLOSE FRIEND HAS JUST RECEIVED A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM "ALIZEE UPDATES" to tell him that the Fb page "ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB (AIFC) was a bad page , full of non true affirmations and (the most important for them)SPONSORISED...I won't answer and I won't tell you what I really think about it. The most important is to see that fans are happy , and that Alizée Officiel has supported us in this work, who takes us time. We make our best to offer the best photos possible, videos and creations. In any case, this type of behaviour is hateful from a page showing simply jealousy...