Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-13-2015, 10:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Thanks for the clue.. you must mean this J'en ai marre performance where she adjusts her head set around the 0:43 and 1:30 minute mark.

Dam your good! I must 've given you too good a clue.
The next question will be relatively easier, but will require a lot of leg work.....sort of speak!!!
Old 03-14-2015, 09:29 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

We all know the two Chihuahua's names, what are the names of her three cats?
Old 03-14-2015, 09:56 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
We all know the two Chihuahua's names, what are the names of her three cats?
3? I thought she has only 2 cats - Easy and Framboise. However... one of her first posts on IG was a black cat, but no idea the name.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:43 PM

Okay...........next question. As I mentioned before, this should be a lot easier to get the answer, but will require some leg work or should I say some finger work.

In the 2003 program Stars a Domicile where Alizée surprised Jessica, when they went into Jessica's bedroom, how many pictures/posters/cdsd/etc of Alizée did Jessica have on her bedroom wall????

http://youtu.be/2nWy02l-UBw

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-15-2015 at 08:01 PM..
Old 03-17-2015, 04:34 PM

Djr654 is on a distinguished road

Lots!

This is probably miles out (no doubt I've missed a load), but I'm going to go for 60 (plus/minus 10% if that's allowed...).
Old 03-17-2015, 11:41 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Here's one for you... What is Alizée Jacotey's middle name?
Old 03-18-2015, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djr654 View Post
Lots!

This is probably miles out (no doubt I've missed a load), but I'm going to go for 60 (plus/minus 10% if that's allowed...).
Well I have to admit that was kind of a bogus question. Unlless you have a high resolution video of this, It's hard to tell whether the smaller ones are her of not and some look to be from magazine articles with 2 or 3 pictures on a page so do you count those as 2 or 1?.
But I went ahead and went clockwise around the room first putting green dots on the first group of 10, violet on the next 10, then back to green for the next 10 and violet again for the remaining definite ones. There there are a few in yellow that I'm not 100% sure it's her. The x's are pictures I counted in a previous picture.
So there aree 35 definite ones ( or as definite as you can get) and 4 probables (yellow).

But when ever watch that video, I always wondered. Well at least now I have a rough idea. I also wonder what she did with the big picture Alizee autographed?

The next question is one I debated about asking. It's kind of a negative nature , but we have to take the good with the bad. It has to do with her incredible beauty and sexiness. We all know some woman have a problem with that type of performance, maybe out of jealousy and right at the begining of a performance, a woman yelled out "Leave bitch.". So which performance was it?????

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-18-2015 at 04:02 AM..
Old 03-18-2015, 11:16 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Rocket, that is a good one. If she does Alizée has never used her middle name or initial on any legal documents I've run across. I would suspect that she doesn't have one.

Real Estate purchases, incorporation's, music contracts have nothing more than Alizée Jacotey in the signature or in the body of legal document.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Here's one for you... What is Alizée Jacotey's middle name?
I thought that this question might have been answered in the question and answer that was posed earlier......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Okay, slightly more challenging... What did the government person say to Alizée's father as he was registering his young daughter's name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Sth like: Alizée? What kind of name is this? Don’t you want to add a second name in case your child doesn’t like it (the name) later?
But of course, this didn't say what Jo's response was........................or did it???

I never saw the source of the text for Jo's response, so I can't say for sure if he did respond.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-18-2015 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-18-2015, 07:21 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I never saw the source of the text for Jo's response, so I can't say for sure if he did respond.
This came from Jo in a tweet or Facebook post, I think either around her birthday or after she won DALS4. I think there may have been one more line from Jo in the posting. I'm sure he has deleted it already but maybe someone capped it.