Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-03-2016, 01:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This was being offered for sale on Twitter. No price given. I believe it says "Some girls play in the mud. Real girls are fans of Alizée.".
I think I'll pass.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-04-2018 at 01:26 PM..
Old 04-03-2016, 05:56 PM

I talked to Stefan in FB today. I asked him about a new FB page that apparently is forming which they're working on. It will probably have a name like Planet Alizée. He said he's a part of that process which is great. The more Alizée FB pages the better. I also asked him about a name I've been seeing a lot of late who seems to have a lot to do with what's going on and that FB page that is Heiko Muth. Stefan said he's from Germany and he's in his 40s and he's an invalid due to cancer at an early age. So I will try and contact and learn more about his Alizée story.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:11 PM

Heiko Muth who I've mentioned before posted what I thought was an awesome picture today of Alizée standing in a train station. I sent him a message asking if I could share it in here. Here's a link to the picture. I'm trying to figure out where the train station is!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Edit:

I think I've figured it out using a process of elimination with the clues presented. Maybe somebody else here has seen the photo and knows the location, but I wont say anything until somebody who doesn't know, figures it out.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-10-2016 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-10-2016, 09:29 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

It says content not available.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:15 AM

I talked to Stefan who is well acquainted with Heiko and he said he's sure it's okay to post it here. I've seen many an Alizee picture, but not this one. Maybe others have. It reminded me of this other picture I really like. It was taken at a Marie-Do event and somebody caught her off guard. In this one she looks to have kind of a nervous smile.
Unless somebody already knows the location, there's enough info in this picture to figure it out using Google Earth.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-11-2016 at 01:42 PM..
Old 04-12-2016, 08:15 AM

In the long run, I think it's going to be hard to keep interest up with no album in site. As I've mentioned before, I try to add things to the FB page I normally wouldn't, such as pictures of Ajaccio, pictures of Paris, anything remotely related to Alizée. So there's an A.G. Photography that posts pictures on FB of Paris and they're a group of beautiful pictures. One that caught my eye was the one below of

'The Moulin de la Galette is a windmill and associated businesses situated near the top of the district of Montmartre in Paris. Since the 17th century the windmill has been known for more than just its milling capabilities. Nineteenth-century owners and millers, the Debray family, made a brown bread, galette, which became popular and thus the name of the windmill and its businesses, which have included a famous guinguette and restaurant. In the 19th century, Le Moulin de la Galette, represented diversion for Parisians seeking entertainment, a glass of wine and bread made from flour ground by the windmill. Artists, such as Renoir, van Gogh, and Pissarro have immortalized Le Moulin de la Galette; likely the most notable was Renoir's festive painting, Bal du moulin de la Galette'

This is in an area where Alizée "used" to live.

As mentioned before, this area was depicted in Renoir's "Bal du moulin de la Galette", that is shown in the bottom picture.

Old 04-13-2016, 06:53 PM

Jo Jacotey posted these pictures of tonight's performance.
EDIT: Actually I should've said he added them to his album. From what I hear, Alizée Nation posted the picture first.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-14-2016 at 01:08 PM..
Old 04-14-2016, 09:05 PM

I uploaded this video today to FB and it's doing very well so far. For those newer members who may not have seen it. This is when Alizée made her trip to Japan. She was asked to be the cover girl or spokesperson or whatever they call it for the cracker (bisuit/cookie?) named Elise. She replaced the beautiful Catherine Deneuve!

Edit:

This is a picture that was posted on FB. I'm guessing it might have been done in France. It doesn't look like it was photoshopped. I tried to do it in this country when Coke had a program that if you collected so many bottle tops, you could have a name placed on a bottle of coke, but alas, here, the name Alizée wasn't available. I now drink Pepsi!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-14-2016 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-14-2016, 10:40 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

So how much Coke do you have to drink to get one of those bottles?
Old 04-15-2016, 06:21 AM

Too much I'm sure, but if the program is still ongoing, I have several bottle caps I could send you the codes from. Then all you'd have to do is drink in 12 oz bottles the equivalent of a 55 gal drum of Cocal Cola, then you could get a bottle of Coke with your name on it to take to the emergency room! Seriously I could send you or someone those codes. I think I have about 40 or more of them. I did also write to CocoCola to try and get her name, but to no avail. C'est la vie!