Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-17-2017, 11:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I agree a lot with what Jenny has to say. Alizee herself really doesn't care if there's a new album. I've also said it will take somebody else approaching Alizee with these thoughts for it to happen. It' s not likely to happen, after all, we've been running on fumes for the past couple of years, but the start of this school isn't going to be what puts and end to it. It will be Alizee. I'm sure there will be interviews in the near future about this subject and hopefully if she's giving up on us, she will come clean and tell us, instead of deceiving us to promote products like head phones which goes against the reasons why we fell in love with her.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:33 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road
Default Location

Hello

On the Facebook Page of this new Dance Studio, Gregoire posted the Adress:

Le Studio de Danse Lyonnet sera au 48, avenue Noël Franchini en face de Decor 2000.

48, Avenue avenue Noël Franchini across the street from Decor 2000:

https://www.google.ch/maps/place/les...8.758192?hl=en
Old 08-19-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks leto681 for the information.

It doesn't look like much parking is available there.

Edit - I missed the FB link in ALS's edited post... Thanks for the link!

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-19-2017 at 06:02 PM..
Old 08-19-2017, 10:01 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Old 08-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Fan Standing

There are more than one businesses operating at #48

We don't know exactly which space the studio will be using.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:21 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto681 View Post
Hello

On the Facebook Page of this new Dance Studio, Gregoire posted the Adress:

Le Studio de Danse Lyonnet sera au 48, avenue Noël Franchini en face de Decor 2000.

48, Avenue avenue Noël Franchini across the street from Decor 2000:

https://www.google.ch/maps/place/les...8.758192?hl=en

I believe Decor 2000--across the street from the future dance studio--is where we bought the gift certificate for Alizee's wedding. A few minutes drive from where they were wadding in the creek.

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-19-2017 at 03:28 PM..
Old 08-20-2017, 08:04 AM

Here's an article Vivi Nini found and posted in FB and I added a Google translation......

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/cult...cio-1502997221

Again in the early stages of this story, it seems like it's being described as his dance school..." "I'm going to open a new Lyonnet dance studio in Ajaccio !!!", which surprises me. I would think they'd like to have something more like the Alizee and Gregoire Lyonnet school of dance which ensures double star power when you go in if you know what I mean. By saying just Lyonnet, it only ensures one which gives them each the flexibility of going off on other endeavors while the other one is minding the store.

Romanian Grégoire Lyonnet leaves Dance with stars and opens a school in Ajaccio

By Mélanie Tournadre , France Blue Drôme-Ardèche and France Blue
Thursday 17 August 2017 at 21:23

His fans will be disappointed, Grégoire Lyonnet will not participate in the 8th season of Dance with the stars. The Roman dancer has other projects, he opens at the beginning of September a Lyonnet studio, a dance school, in Ajaccio with his wife, the singer Alizée.

Grégoire Lyonnet left Dance with the Stars this year. The Romanian dancer will not participate in the eighth season of the famous television show. At 31, Grégoire Lyonnet has other projects, with his wife Alizée.

Grégoire Lyonnet leaves DALS

Grégoire Lyonnet and the singer Alizée listen to the jury's verdict at Danse avec les étoiles 4 © TF1 Screenshot -
Grégoire Lyonnet and singer Alizée listen to the jury's verdict at Danse avec les étoiles 4 © TF1 -
Grégoire Lyonnet will not take part in the eighth Dance with Stars program (DALS). Last season, he went to the finale of the show with his partner, Camille Lou . But it was Laurent Maistret who won the famous dance competition.

In 2013, Grégoire Lyonnet won the competition with his partner, the singer Alizée , who later became his wife.

Lyonnet dance studio in Romans-sur-Isère, run by Grégoire Lyonnet's parents since 1982. - Radio France
The Lyonnet dance studio in Romans-sur-Isère, run by Grégoire Lyonnet's parents since 1982. © Radio France - Mélanie Tournadre
Grégoire Lyonnet announced on his Facebook page, leaving Dance with stars, to open a dance school, a Lyonnet studio in Ajaccio, Corsica, with his wife Alizée.

"I'm going to open a new Lyonnet dance studio in Ajaccio !!! With Alizée we had this project a long time, it finally materializes for the beginning of 2017. I also take the opportunity to confirm that I will not be in dance With the stars the coming season I have been teaching dance classes since I was 15 years old in my parents' dance studio and what I want to do right now is to pass on the passion Dance, learn to dance to as many people as possible, and make dancers of all ages go on a journey.This is the program of our dance studio.The question is: will the Ajaccians dance as well as the stars? In a few months ".

In Romans, the parents of Grégoire are delighted
Christophe and Claudie, the parents of Grégoire Lyonnais, hold two dance schools in Romans-sur-Isère or Saint-Uze in the Drôme. - Radio France
Christophe and Claudie, the parents of Grégoire Lyonnais, hold two dance schools in Romans-sur-Isère or Saint-Uze in the Drôme. © Radio France - Mélanie Tournadre
The parents of Grégoire Lyonnet are dance teachers and hold two Lyonnet studios, one in Romans-sur-Isère and the other in Saint-Uze in the Drôme . Christophe and Claudie are very happy with the choice of their 31-year-old son to open a studio Lyonnet, a new school, in Ajaccio. " When I was pregnant, Grégoire was already dancing in my stomach and he took dance lessons from the age of four, " explains Grégoire Lyonnet's mother.

Christophe Lyonnet: "Grégoire has the patience to teach dance, we soon saw that it was his thing"

Gregory's parents are delighted and proud that their son in turn opens a dance school and perpetuates family history around dancing. "He started giving classes at our school in Romans at the age of fifteen, " recalls Christophe Lyonnet. " We quickly saw that it was made for that, to teach, it has the patience to do it ".

Christophe and Claudie, Grégoire's parents, are very happy that he is opening a Lyonnet studio in Ajaccio.

The parents of Grégoire Lyonnet give him many tips to set up this new studio Lyonnet. " We hope he will be as happy as we have been with this job, " his mother insists.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-28-2018 at 06:11 PM..
Old 08-20-2017, 11:47 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

The picture is of the storefront of:
Dance Studio Christophe Lyonnet
not the one Alizée and Greg are opening.

The location they will be opening at looks like a decent one. It is on a busy (but not too busy) street. It will be seen by many.

Last edited by Rev; 08-20-2017 at 11:51 PM..
Old 08-21-2017, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
The picture is of the storefront of:
Dance Studio Christophe Lyonnet
not the one Alizée and Greg are opening.

The location they will be opening at looks like a decent one. It is on a busy (but not too busy) street. It will be seen by many.
I removed the picture I posted. I thought it was the new one in Ajaccio.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:41 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Again in the early stages of this story, it seems like it's being described as his dance school..." "I'm going to open a new Lyonnet dance studio in Ajaccio !!!", which surprises me. I would think they'd like to have something more like the Alizee and Gregoire Lyonnet school of dance which ensures double star power when you go in if you know what I mean. By saying just Lyonnet, it only ensures one which gives them each the flexibility of going off on other endeavors while the other one is minding the store.
He's not just le partenaire, he's also le professeur. I don't think Alizée is qualified to instruct, at least not yet. I'm sure he's the one people will pay to get instruction from. I guess Alizée will also be a part of the school to an extent. Maybe helping with the lessons and any spectacles de danse. Maybe doing billing?