Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-26-2017, 06:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I believe MerciAlizee has contacted Riccardo by now. What will come of that, I don't know and it I believe it wouldn't be saving the forum, it would be saving the files of the forum so anyone could access them through our forum or some other site if he wanted to turn those files over to someone else other than us.

As far as buying those files, I'd be willing if I saw something on the horizon from Alizee, but I see nothing. What do we have this year? We have the shepherd show which was quickly forgotten. Was there another dance work shop? I believe someone pointed out earlier this year after her instagram posts slowed down to a crawl, then suddenly picked up, supposedly because it was said she became a sponsor for some brand of headphones so it behooved her to have as many followers as possible.

We wont have DALS this year, which to me would be a blessing because it would give her the opportunity to appear in Les Enfoires, something I just mentioned in another thread, but I doubt if she'll even do that. So what do we have to look forward to? So if Riccardo asks for a good chunk of money for those files, I certainly wont be asking people to chip in as I have with so many other projects we've had here. At this point her fans keep firing up flares, but the good ship Alizée is listing heavily to port and there's no rescue ships in sight; not even the Californian!

Les Enfoires would be a nice bone for her fans. It would give her fans a chance to see her dance, but more importantly 'sing' again, but I very much doubt that will happen. So it be nice for the Alizee world to save those files, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-26-2017 at 06:34 PM..
Old 09-27-2017, 03:10 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Things have changed with the new dance studio and it wouldn't surprise me that Alizée would plan on participating in Les Enfoires next year. Hear me out have you been watching the Facebook page for the new Studio?

They have a few participants from DALS coming down to visit. I'm betting Alizée would like that star power to continue to pass through their dance studio. I could see Alizée hooking up with some for her Les Enfoires friends and convincing them to come down to Ajaccio for a few days to hang out with her and Greg at the studio.

Lyonnet Danse is the new business in town, and they need to poach a number of students from the other Dance businesses in town.

Ajaccio is a small town with a number of well established dance studios in the area, she and Greg really need to stand out when they open.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post

............Lyonnet Danse is the new business in town, and they need to poach a number of students from the other Dance businesses in town.

Ajaccio is a small town with a number of well established dance studios in the area, she and Greg really need to stand out when they open.
There certainly didn't seem to be any shortage of dance schools when I was there. If they drop out of the lime light completely, they'll probably find that 'star' draw quickly dry up. Les Enfoires seems to be a no brainer which would only take a week of their time and they can both participate.

The tournée is a possibility. I'm guessing they wont have to be in every show; maybe just guest appearances in certain shows, but that might not do them any good in Ajaccio unless they are in one of the few tournée shows that will be televised, if any.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:17 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

It seems he definitively closed the forum.
With an direct link you could still visit the forum and read all the forum post, only register and to posts was not possible. Now, you also get the "forum has closed down message"...