Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-18-2010, 10:11 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road
Default Her Clothes??

As a single bloke with no Wife/Girlfriend/Partner/Sister whatever, i must confess that i don't frequent Woman's clothes shops very often.
However, now and again i do window shop usually when i waiting on my Mum to come out of yet another handbag shop!!

I've got myself into a really irritating habit of seeing a cute dress in the window and thinking 'Now i know a certain young French girl who would look really good wearing that?'

Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves doing it?
Old 03-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

...um sure. not really though. All of us think of stuff that can relate to Alizée in some way. So don't worry your not alone...
Old 03-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I have a similar feeling Junk. But for me its more like seeing very similar clothing of hers on others. I don't know if I worded that right but here, let me give an example. If you google the Thriller album cover, look at the black shirt MJ wears under the white suit. It looks A LOT like the one Lilly wears in the ÀCC video, as well as a few of its performances

When I first realized this... OMG I went crazy! I hit myself for not having seen it sooner

Old 03-19-2010, 01:42 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i try that with a tad less "Alizée" clothing items... like band shirts.. that would be something to see
Old 03-19-2010, 02:09 AM
Merci Alizée

Always wanted to see her at least once in an Indian saree, that would be greatest pic for me

To know what a saree is, see the pic below:

Those designer sarees or some simple ones

She will certainly look great. Oh why am I writing this. She always looks great. I can only imagine how it would be like.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
As a single bloke with no Wife/Girlfriend/Partner/Sister whatever, i must confess that i don't frequent Woman's clothes shops very often.
However, now and again i do window shop usually when i waiting on my Mum to come out of yet another handbag shop!!

I've got myself into a really irritating habit of seeing a cute dress in the window and thinking 'Now i know a certain young French girl who would look really good wearing that?'

Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves doing it?
Yea i find myself doing that all the time, just not for Alizee, but other various girls I know.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-19-2010, 07:28 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I find Alizée to be on the cutting edge of fashion from what I see on TV. Her taste in clothes is simply immpeccable!
I also see hairstyles that Alizée wears to be about one year ahead of those here. Women getting the bobbed haircut now are way behind the curve.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:37 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

O and one thing I also do...well there are a lot of little girls and cougars that have her Psych hair...So I'm like, "Woh...Alizée hair!" haha.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:03 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Oh my... We have ANOTHER 'her' thread? Really? Hmm... I have never done this, ever. Though, as I mentioned in a previous post on the 'know you're an Alizee fan when' thread, I do own a jacket near identical to her ACC MV one. I'ma try to upload a pic to my profile album now, in case there are any non-believers...
Old 03-25-2010, 05:30 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Goodness gracious me, Americans know about sarees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Always wanted to see her at least once in an Indian saree, that would be greatest pic for me

To know what a saree is, see the pic below:
The vast majority of people here in the United States know what a saree is. Why do I say this? Because I remember a television show where they made a pun based on the common sound of "saree" and the English word "sorry."

Not many decades ago, educated Indians had trouble finding suitable work at home in India. I attended university and later worked along side more than a few. Many never returned to India and their children grew up as Americans.

By the way, in the United States, you will find Indians living not only in cosmopolitan cities, but also in simple rustic areas, such as depicted in the film <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_Masala"><i>Mississippi Masala</i></a>. I live in a similar place now, and the pharmacist at a local drugstore was raised in India, as was the family which owns and operates a local motel.

The ethnic mix in my old New York City high school has changed a great deal since I attended, and now it includes many Indian-American students. You can see some of them in the following video:

<center><object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZPpJwMDMwg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZPpJwMDMwg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object></center>
By the way, this is the same high school which musicians Simon and Garfunkel attended half a generation before I did. You may know that Alizée listened to much of their music as a girl and that her favorite song is <i>Sounds of Silence</i>. Alizée has also said that her favorite subjects in school were Chemistry and Physics, and is yet another reason I like her so much!