Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-01-2016, 11:56 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Artus is odd man out. No DALS experience.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I thought here hair looked like it was probably getting uncomfortably long for her in previous shows and I was expecting a change. I don't like this new look. It reminds me of one of her Disney looks. Hopefully it's just temporary.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Only two more days....

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/...-alizee-video/

Quote:
Exclu. Le meilleur pâtissier célébrités : Faustine Bollaert, première fan d'Alizée ! (VIDEO)

Ce mercredi, Alizée tentera de remporter la finale du Meilleur pâtissier célébrités. Et elle a une supportrice de choc : Faustine Bollaert !

Alizée remportera-t-elle la finale du Meilleur pâtissier célébrités, ce mercredi sur M6 ? Elle sera en tout cas confrontée à Artus, Philippe Candeloro et Titoff, qui ont eux aussi démontré de sérieux talents de pâtissiers.

La chanteuse corse pourra compter sur le soutien d'une fan de choc : l'animatrice du programme, Faustine Bollaert ! Comme vous le découvrirez dans l'extrait vidéo ci-dessous, la présentatrice est solidaire d'Alizée, dernière femme du concours. "Est-ce que tu aurais pensé un jour que tu te retrouverais dans un concours de pâtisserie à faire des religieuses carrées ?, demande Faustine à Alizée. Tu t'es lancée dans un truc coloré quoi ! Tu t'es dit 'Je veux qu'il y ait du goût, mais aussi de l'esthétique'!"

Et d'enchaîner : "Tu es quand même la seule représentante de la gent féminine, donc tu sais que par définition, je suis totalement derrière toi." Si avec une fan comme ça la jolie Alizée ne gagne pas la finale, ce ne sera vraiment pas de chance...

BONUS : Selon Alizée, quel juré du Meilleur pâtissier est le plus impressionnant ? Découvrez sa réponse et celle de ses petits camarades...

----------------------------------------------------

Excluded. The best pastry celebrities: Faustine Bollaert, first fan of Alizee! (VIDEO)

On Wednesday, Alizee will attempt to win the final of the Best Pastry celebrities. And has a shock supporter: Faustine Bollaert!

Alizee she won the final of the Best Pastry celebrities Wednesday on M6? It will in any case faces Artus, Philippe Candeloro and Titoff, who also demonstrated serious talents of pastry.

The Corsican singer can count on the support of a fan of shock: the program facilitator, Faustine Bollaert! As you will discover in the following video extract, the presenter is integral Alizee, last wife of the contest. 'Do you have thought one day you would find yourself in a baking contest to square religious?, Asked Faustina to Alizee. You've launched into a colorful thing what! You've said 'I want there taste, but also the aesthetic '! '

And adds: 'You're still the only representative of the fairer sex, so you know that by definition I am totally behind you.' If with a fan like that pretty Alizee does not win the final, it really will not be lucky ...

BONUS: According Alizee, which vowed Best pastry is the most impressive? Discover its response and that of his classmates ...
Not a great translation... sorry.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Indeed, Alizée won the Celebrity edition of Le meilleur patissier! As usual, this got the Twitter universe all worked up. The final pulled in more viewers than the previous week. Don't forget to check the visitor messages on my profile for a link. A better version (720) should be on the hub in the next few days.

Some random articles...

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...l-annee-597365

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-t...-c257897c9ebb/

http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/...lunanimite-sur

http://www.rfm.fr/news/Alizee-grande...es-sur-M6-5867

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-09-2016 at 10:50 PM..
Old 06-10-2016, 07:06 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Fantastic! After starting so disastrously, and then to sweep the championship! Incredible. If you look at the photo of her final entry, it definitely looks like a winner. Alizee is a serious competitor.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:46 PM

As I mentioned in another thread, she seems to be a quick learner whether it's a song, a dance or what she was exposed to in the course of this show.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
can't believe one of my fave pop-stars ended-up as a cook on TV
Meanwhile I just learned that Mylène Farmer's net worth is about to reach a quarter billion euros ... and she's still gettting royalties from Alizée's first two albums .. earning a grand total of 5 to 10 million euros every year

Alizée really took the wrong bet with Psychédélices and everything that followed.

Yes she wanted her independence , fine, but she should have stuck with the style that made her raise to prominence... Mylène always stuck to her style and there she is , 55 years old , popular as ever and one of the 5 richest female european singers of all time.

Let's hope at least that Alizée has enough saved up on her saving accounts to provide for Annily and herself for the next few decades.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-21-2017, 08:45 PM

Well unfortunately she learned the hard way it doesn't matter how beautiful you are or how great a dancer you are or even if you have a great voice. What's more important is to have good material and even more so, good management. Such as with Blonde, it's my opinion that with a couple of good videos for Alcaline and K.O., this album had possibilities but so much effort was wasted on the song Blonde (poor management).

As far as royalties, I would think Alizée would be getting some of those royalties too, but certainly not as much as MF/LB, after all, they were the ones who made her a star.

Going back to Alizée 101, one of reasons I heard for the break up was the fact Jeremy said to her she wasn't getting as big a cut as she should of. Now, after 4 failed albums, she realizes her success was mainly due to them and just before DALS happened, I think she was wishing she had that deal back . She did say she wanted to work with Mylene again, but after "Idealizer", I don't think that would ever happen.

Still she's only 31 with probably another 50+ years left to live. Is she set for life at this point? I have no idea. What ever happened to that dance school they were supposed to open up in Ajaccio? I think her dancing career as far as DALS tournée has just about run it's course. One more big pay check could secure their financial future and I can only see that happening with an album but her failures I'm sure are haunting her and holding her back from going in that direction. Mean while her fans are falling by the wayside. She might decide to make another album and find out there's nobody out there who cares any more. It hasn't reached that point yet, but it's not far away.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:27 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
One more big pay check could secure their financial future and I can only see that happening with an album but her failures I'm sure are haunting her and holding her back from going in that direction. Mean while her fans are falling by the wayside. She might decide to make another album and find out there's nobody out there who cares any more. It hasn't reached that point yet, but it's not far away.
At this point if she were to produce a swan song album I'm not even sure that the sales would cover the expenses of producing the album and the promotion cost , let alone a Tour ... And even she were to find a label willing to take that bet, they'd take the lion's share of the meager sales revenue , and what little would be left over in her cut would definitely not allow her to maintain the lavish lifestyle of haute couture and designer handbags she had up until "5" .

Notice how she posts less and less outfit photos on Instagram , and how often she seems to take the train rather than first class flights ?

I just hope that the money she's not spending is money she's investing ... a man can only hope. But considering her history of compulsive buyer and her lower middle class familial background with with her stopping her studies at 15 without any diploma whatsoever , one can only hope that Grégoire will be responsible enough to manage the household expenses in the decades to come.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-23-2017, 03:39 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What ever happened to that dance school they were supposed to open up in Ajaccio?
2017 might be a good year for that, who knows?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
2016, alizee, cooking, le meilleur pâtissier, television