Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
That's good because it is one...
And two, and three, and four.
There's always more, there's always more.
A social site, or a party floor.
It's all possible things with a subject core.

Specifications are such a sore.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
And two, and three, and four.
There's always more, there's always more.
A social site, or a party floor.
It's all possible things with a subject core.

Specifications are such a sore.
*jumps up and down excitedly* Ooh, ooh... I wanna play this game too!

You can search to the ends of the Earth
You can scour the web for for all it's worth
You can look up high or you can look down low
You can surf here and there, browse to and fro

While like Yoda, I talk, listen you must
Now you're ready to fly, all sprinkled with dust
Think, you will, of a happy thought
Guide you, I will, to what you've sought

Off toward that special star, just follow my flitting wings
To a wonderful place where the voice of an angel sings
Where you'll find you casually enjoy wasting away the day
Happily in the friendly company of fellow fans of Alizée

I love those silly poetic posting things.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink Discovering Alizée's new revenue stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post
While like Yoda, I talk, listen you must
Now you're ready to fly, all sprinkled with dust
Think, you will, of a happy thought
Guide you, I will, to what you've sought...

I love those silly poetic posting things.
Don't call Yoda silly! He (or at least his cousin) is a brilliant financial genius. You don't believe me? Then check out his solution for the terrible <i>chargement</i> crisis undermining the musical recording business, by watching the embedded video <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=152001&postcount=37">here</a>!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

I rejected current popular music and went through a techno phase in rebellion, from which I was rescued when I found a remixed version of Moi... Lolita and fell in love with Alizée. Unfortunately, that was near the beginning of her hiatus so I had to wait a long time to experience the excitement of her producing new stuff, but the wait was worth it.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:54 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road

Mine, it seems, is a unique story.
One day in November 2009, I signed on to my account on Steam (an online gaming community) to play Empire: Total War (one of my favorite games - I recommend checking it out). I received a notification that I was invited to join a Steam group. So I went to the group's page to check it out. While scrolling through the members list, I saw one person had an avatar of a very hot girl. Guess who it was! The picture, as I now know, was the one on the cover of Fifty Sixty. Luckily the person had the name of the girl posted in a comment on his profile. Then came the life-altering moments: went to youtube, typed in "Alizee", first clicked on the L'alizé video. Somehow, I just didn't find the time to do my homework that day.
I now have Alizée as my avatar almost everywhere so people can experience the same thing if they happen to see it.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:18 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

i was watching a mexican music channel (but in the U.S.) called telehit and then her song called Fixty Sixty came on and I decided I liked her. She was also in this mexican novela but at the time i thought her music was stupid (no ofense. don't kill me!)
Old 03-26-2010, 04:47 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I was just doing some surfing of the YouTube. I was watching different videos from funny stuff to music videos. As I would add videos that sparked my interest in the related videos section to my quicklist, I noticed a beautiful young woman on one of the videos. I clicked and watched. It was the JAM live performance. I found my dream girl.

I was immediately hooked. I searched for others videos and began watching her all the time. Then I searched her on iTunes and downloaded all her available songs (and I've requested for her newer albums). After further discovery and "research" of Alizée, I realized how far behind I was on all things Alizée. I watched as many music videos and performances I could find on YouTube, watched and listened to all her psychedelices songs, and watched as many interviews that I could find.

Now my life is pretty much dominated by Alizée (such as a lot of my more recent art work). Merci Alizée, you have inspired me in so many different ways.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:42 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

I was preparing for 2 weeks in France a couple of years ago, so I thought it would be good to have some French music on my iPod to sorta get in the mood... after a bit of surfing itunes and youtube I came across the music vid for J'ai pas vingt ans and loved it so much I bought the whole of MCE and En Concert off itunes... since then the obsession's got a bit more extreme but JPVA is still my favourite song
Old 04-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I was just doing some surfing of the YouTube. I was watching different videos from funny stuff to music videos. As I would add videos that sparked my interest in the related videos section to my quicklist, I noticed a beautiful young woman on one of the videos. I clicked and watched. It was the JAM live performance. I found my dream girl.

I was immediately hooked. I searched for others videos and began watching her all the time. Then I searched her on iTunes and downloaded all her available songs (and I've requested for her newer albums). After further discovery and "research" of Alizée, I realized how far behind I was on all things Alizée. I watched as many music videos and performances I could find on YouTube, watched and listened to all her psychedelices songs, and watched as many interviews that I could find.

Now my life is pretty much dominated by Alizée (such as a lot of my more recent art work). Merci Alizée, you have inspired me in so many different ways.
That's the story of most of the international fans. Most of us here found her on youtube and were hooked uo by that JAEM performance. It's her most famous video on internet, I guess. Then after one watches it, she slowly takes you over and you find yourself in the current situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I was preparing for 2 weeks in France a couple of years ago, so I thought it would be good to have some French music on my iPod to sorta get in the mood... after a bit of surfing itunes and youtube I came across the music vid for J'ai pas vingt ans and loved it so much I bought the whole of MCE and En Concert off itunes... since then the obsession's got a bit more extreme but JPVA is still my favourite song
And that's a bit different story, at least, among those which I have heard. Discovering Alizée while searching for French music... cool.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:08 AM

ZshocksZ is on a distinguished road

I found out about alizee because I was into la phaze which is a band in France. so one day I decided to look up more French music so I went on youtube and alizee looked like the best choice and it was the live version of JEM and I was hooked ever since. now her music is all I listen to. it's alot better than the music in America.