Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Funny you should say that. I thought the same thing and mentioned it in the forum but got shot down. I know in one of the dance routines where they are wearing tutus, Shy'm tripped over a speaker I think and Alizee sort of laughed and if Shy'm noticed that, it might have caused some friction. But that might have happened after this number because I believe they film on the last 2 shows and who knows what night they happened on.

Anyways, DALS came after this and Shy'm was a judge and she didn't seem biased at all against Alizee, so maybe it was nothing.

EDIT: I even found the post where I mentioned it. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7134
It's post #3
That post was six years ago. Good memory!

You really have to be paying attention to catch it. Shy'm, after the eye lock was over, turns around and you can see very briefly she has a tight lipped smile on her. I can't tell if she was smiling like that at Alizee because her head was turned away, but Alizee does not seem amused. I would like to think it's nothing, and maybe it is, but women can be catty sometimes towards each other.

I do remember that Shy'm judged DALS that year. If it was something, hopefully they put it behind them by then.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:00 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Look very carefully. Alizée and Shy'm were getting along very well during the LE.

Alizée was girding herself for the performance, had the quick eye contact with Shy'm, and then broke a slight smile. I am guessing that whatever look Shy'm gave her was positive and supportive.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Look very carefully. Alizée and Shy'm were getting along very well during the LE.
It's a distinct possibility Alizee just had her game face on. If it wasn't for that extra fraction of a second she continued her stare (or glare), then nothing would have been thought of it.

I have watched pretty much all of the LE's that Alizee has been involved with, and from all indications, she seems to be getting along great with her peers and almost always has a smile on her face. Maybe that is why this moment caught my eye, because it was such a contrast.

Edit: New Post

I have found Les Enfoires to be very entertaining as a whole, but there are some moments that are extremely funny.

In LE 2013, they had a segment called "Dance with Bernard", where couples compete in a dance competition, and Alizee is a contestant with her dance partner Renan Luce.

The vocalists sing a rendition of what I think would be called "You're Beautiful". Alizee comes out constantly admiring herself in a mirror and primping her hair. Renan dances around the stage and around her trying to get her attention, and Alizee acts as if he does not exist. When Alizee finally notices him, they start dancing but the mirror is always between their faces (Renan gets to look at the smiley face on her mirror).

The other contestants were funny as well. The other stars, seated as mock audience members, were greatly entertained as well.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 06-15-2018 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-26-2018, 04:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A little back stage clip from 2012...

Old 06-30-2018, 02:21 AM

I've been hoping that Alizee will appear in the next Les Enfoires, if there is a show around the beginning of the year and apparently there are others who want to see that too. Here's a post by Fany Lerremme of AIFC (Facebook). I also want to see Gregoire Lyonnet in the show.

Fany les enfoires promo.jpg
Old 06-30-2018, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've been hoping that Alizee will appear in the next Les Enfoires, if there is a show around the beginning of the year and apparently there are others who want to see that too. Here's a post by Fany Lerremme of AIFC (Facebook). I also want to see Gregoire Lyonnet in the show.
I really hope so too. I really enjoy watching her in the ones she has done, and watch them often. I think it was said it was by invite only? After missing so many years, I wonder if they had given up inviting her?
Old 06-30-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I really hope so too. I really enjoy watching her in the ones she has done, and watch them often. I think it was said it was by invite only? After missing so many years, I wonder if they had given up inviting her?
They very well may have given up on inviting her but if she let it be known to one of the many friends in the industry she has, that she wants to be in the show, I'm sure they'll send her an invitation '.tout suite'.

But I think the biggest obstacle of getting her on the show is she may not care to be on it or might 'feel' she's too busy. But as I've been mentioning, all kind of celebrities can be in this show, singers, dancers, musicians, sports figures.

Gregoire Lyonnet is considered one of the top 10 hip hop dancers in the world. He seems to be high energy and I think he'd love to be on this show to show his skills to all of France and if Alizée gets asked to be on this show, I'm sure all she has to say is it's a package deal and Greg will be included too.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:16 AM

Here is a little video I put together trying to get the message out that I think both Alizee and Gregoire could be on next year's Les Enfoires show.

I still haven't heard anything official about whether there will be a show or not. The only news I've seen on line came before the surviving wife of the founder of Les Enfoires passed away earlier this year, but I'm going on the assumption there will be a show.

I posted this video to FB and Instagram too.

Old 07-04-2018, 02:17 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

GREAT idea Scruffy!
Old 08-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

"Other" Enfoires artists discussion moved here:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8384