Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-15-2007, 02:09 AM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Those boots are definitely cool, they are a pair of designer mukluks. Only in Canada would we call boots mukluks , but they have been made here for years by the natives (I had a pair for guys when I was really young without all the pompoms), but a few years ago a couple of women decided to make them trendy and export them and and they took off as the latest fashion trend. Either way the authentic ones made here can be really warm and comfortable out in the snow, especially when snowshoeing (most of the new ones now have rubber souls as they are more for fashion, but the ones I had didn't and were best for use in snow or snowshoeing as the pavement would wear out the leather souls).
Old 04-15-2007, 02:24 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
I have a feeling that when she comes back she is going to tear down a lot of the walls that Mylene built around her anyway.
It is one of the reasons I'm so looking forward to the new album... We may have a much better chance to get to know the "real" Alizée and it's one of the reasons I am more happy than not that she's broken away from Mylène.

As for the picture... I'm in the camp that thinks it makes her more awsome, more human, more real.

Last edited by CFHollister; 04-15-2007 at 02:27 AM..
Old 04-15-2007, 03:37 AM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

lol so does this mean the album is gonna be badass!!

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-15-2007, 04:10 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
lol so does this mean the album is gonna be badass!!
Yes!

Old 04-15-2007, 04:20 AM

MiamMiam is on a distinguished road

So she flicked someone off...big deal. Why try to over analyze every little thing that she does? It's kind of dumb, I mean would you want someone analyzing every single facial expression, body language you did? She's human....I don't get why half of you treat her like she's not.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:47 AM

NYMedStudent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamMiam View Post
So she flicked someone off...big deal. Why try to over analyze every little thing that she does? It's kind of dumb, I mean would you want someone analyzing every single facial expression, body language you did? She's human....I don't get why half of you treat her like she's not.
The shock value comes because in our eyes Alizee is indeed more than human. She represents an ethereal beauty and gaussamer flowers of joy. Her smile and her music are both the antithesis of maleficience, a vanguard against the venomous yet vapid vermin vixens verily debasing our very values with a variety of vesicants!!!

"Veni, vidi, vinci"!!!

Last edited by NYMedStudent; 04-15-2007 at 06:51 AM..
Old 04-15-2007, 10:17 AM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMedStudent View Post
Her smile and her music are both the antithesis of maleficience, a vanguard against the venomous yet vapid vermin vixens verily debasing our very values with a variety of vesicants!!!

"Veni, vidi, vinci"!!!
lol, i love V for Vendetta and the "V" speech with almost all words beginning with V, anyone who has not seen this movie should go rent it.

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Free gun with every suit!

AlphaQuattro is on a distinguished road

Huh?

Wha, huh?

Alizee wants to drop her Lolita image? Why in twelve types of quick drying cement would you think that?

Lolita Alizee is a foundational part of my understanding of the world as I know it, to change that would change EVERYTHING, no, I won't accept it, it's not true, you're all lunatic liars to say such mean things.

A non lolita Alizee, is like, a stationary earth or an orbiting sun, it's just not done.

If Lili pulls a Britney and starts to be all supposedly "bad" and "tough", well, well I don't even know.

If one's primary example of why it's better to be NICE than NASTY herself turns all Rock-chick-spiky-collar, we could see all hopes for world peace cease.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
Those boots are definitely cool, they are a pair of designer mukluks. Only in Canada would we call boots mukluks
We call them mukluks in Minnesota. If you've heard of Will Steger, the arctic explorer, he's from Ely, MN. His ex-wife makes mukluks.

http://www.mukluks.com/
Old 04-15-2007, 11:51 AM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaQuattro View Post
Huh?

Wha, huh?

Alizee wants to drop her Lolita image? Why in twelve types of quick drying cement would you think that?

Lolita Alizee is a foundational part of my understanding of the world as I know it, to change that would change EVERYTHING, no, I won't accept it, it's not true, you're all lunatic liars to say such mean things.

A non lolita Alizee, is like, a stationary earth or an orbiting sun, it's just not done.

If Lili pulls a Britney and starts to be all supposedly "bad" and "tough", well, well I don't even know.

If one's primary example of why it's better to be NICE than NASTY herself turns all Rock-chick-spiky-collar, we could see all hopes for world peace cease.
Although I would never consider Alizée anywhere near Britney, I have to agree with what you're saying. We love Alizée for her squeaky-clean image. I think she can change that slightly - but catastrophe might result if she goes too far.