Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road
Default Degrassi: The Next Generation

Has anyone seen any episodes of Degrassi? I just found out about the series very recently and have only been watching some episodes on Youtube. If you're lucky enough to live in Canada, I believe you can watch all of the episodes for free online at their site: http://www.ctv.ca/mini/degrassi2006/

The first few episodes I watched on Youtube (that got me hooked on the show) are the ones that revolve around Marco (played by Adamo Ruggiero, a brilliant actor) and Dylan (played by John Bregar).

Just in case you're interested, I'll leave the link to the first part of the episodes between Marco and Dylan.

If you don't live in Canada, you can watch parts of the more recent episodes on The N's website, the only station to show Degrassi in the US.

Old 07-02-2007, 03:50 AM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Degrassi, I only watched a few episodes of the new series because the original series were always on when I would get home from school growing up (as repeats but they were new to me) and it was funny seeing most of the characters from the original series as adults now. But the Degrassi series were always pretty decent shows, I've outgrown them myself but sometimes I try and catch an episode if possible for nostalgia every now and again.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Paris féerique

A fellow (ex-) Degrassi watcher!

The only reason I linked the story of Marco and Dylan and not those of the other characters is because I found theirs especially inspiring.

Old 07-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

It's weird you actually metion this. I was talking to a couple girls from my school and one of them asked if we watched Degrassi and I had no idea what she was talking about lol. She didnt expect me to know it though, so not sure if she mean't that because its more a girls show or just because it's a Canadian show. Her and the other girl are absolutly in love with that show though.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Paris féerique

Yeah, it can get you hooked pretty fast.

Though the thing I like most about the series is that the producers are not afraid to explore taboo issues like sexuality, alcohol, drugs, and other issues.