Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée America Podcast

Old 06-16-2008, 02:44 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
i couldnt help but read that with an accent in my head.
I'm glad that worked.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:47 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

By the way, the Alizée America podcast page on iTunes looks really drab, and the podcast names are just "Podcast 001" when the number is listed already. How about some creative titles?
Old 06-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire
By the way, the Alizée America podcast page on iTunes looks really drab, and the podcast names are just "Podcast 001" when the number is listed already. How about some creative titles?
The Ever-So-Epic Podcasts Pertaining to Alizée and Whatnot.

-by Ciarac77
Old 06-17-2008, 12:21 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Well, iTunes is Brad's department, so whatever is up there is all him. I guess I could start submitting title names or something with each podcast, but I'm not really sure what to even call them. Do you have an example for what to title a previous one so I know what you have in mind?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Podcastress

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
i couldnt help but read that with an accent in my head.
Lol, me neither. I like how a lot of your posts are in Early Modern English or just generally really British-sounding.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

here are a few good examples (imho)

podcast 005 would = "thats what she said" (cause its funny, and the first time you had that part in the show)

podcast 006 would = "Amelie m'a dit ..." (cause u had an interview with amelie, and it is kinda funny cause it is also the name of a song, get it )

these are bad examples, but you get the idea. they can be anything you want really, i have a feeling you will be really good at this kind of thing

i can also start taking the little pre-hash you do at the beginning of each show and use that as the description for itunes.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77 View Post
Lol, me neither. I like how a lot of your posts are in Early Modern English or just generally really British-sounding.

It's hereditary.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:59 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Hi C . Another fine podcast. I can sure relate to the name thing! Going through school there is always a pause when they reach my name. At which point I would know it was me and would just say "here". LOL.

BTW, you might want to reconsider your major and go for broadcasting.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-19-2008, 02:54 PM
Podcastress

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
here are a few good examples (imho)

podcast 005 would = "thats what she said" (cause its funny, and the first time you had that part in the show)

podcast 006 would = "Amelie m'a dit ..." (cause u had an interview with amelie, and it is kinda funny cause it is also the name of a song, get it )

these are bad examples, but you get the idea. they can be anything you want really, i have a feeling you will be really good at this kind of thing

i can also start taking the little pre-hash you do at the beginning of each show and use that as the description for itunes.
Oh ok, thanks. Makes sense. If you use the pre-hash in the descriptions, should I get more specific with parts of it, like, should I actually start saying the threads for latest discussions so it's not just like the same description over and over just listing off the name of the segments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Hi C . Another fine podcast. I can sure relate to the name thing! Going through school there is always a pause when they reach my name. At which point I would know it was me and would just say "here". LOL.

BTW, you might want to reconsider your major and go for broadcasting.
Lol, yeah, I've had to do that too!

And thanks for the advice. I may have to do that.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:55 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Ciara, I have not listened to 007 yet, but you are definitely getting really good at these - best yet at least as far as your smooth delivery. I liked that first part, very radioesk. I think you're ready for "the real deal" (except maybe now-a-days netcasting is the real deal). Sorry I've been held up in listening to these what with going to Mexico and all. Snatcher, you are also doing a great job. It's a good thing we have you to do the news. It really adds something and your enthusiasm works well too.

Ciara, that was cool you met that other girl Ciara. It's like meeting your identical hand twin!

I wish we had been able to hear Amélie do her interview. I've only ever heard her in that old recording of Vasara - she knows which one.

Yes, that was hilarious about Nurvonic being a female. Gotta watch what you joke about around here. Many people might not get it. Oh, and that glass angel avatar probably doesn't help with that, but don't change now!

I'd like to hear Alizée music in these netcasts, but the lyrics to that intro song are just too perfect. Makes people ready for a British accent though. Maybe you should try one. j/k

Sorry tbaily, if Ciara Mist was ever funny I think you just wore it out.

About your name Ciara, that reminds me of my niece. My sister and her husband made up her name having never remembered hearing it before then all of a sudden there's all these girls with that name. Not even a year after she was born they moved into a house where a girl next door had that name spelled the same way and they play together all the time now. Weird.

Ciara, you know how you kept saying Yay in your posts? From what I've been told, that's pretty much what Youpidou means, so...

And thanks Nurvonic, TheBarrett's post was definitely more entertaining with a British accent.

No Brad, those were good examples.

Oh, Ciara, regarding Soko, well, personally I don't get that kind of music at all, but since you brought her up I figured you might find it interesting if you haven't already heard that ggin and Aldos114 happened to have run into her by chance while going to the pyramid outside Mexico City. It would be pretty cool to meet a friend of Alizée in any case.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 07-01-2008 at 08:11 PM..