Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-21-2010, 07:02 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
I prefer the legal way which is much more faster and reliable. Just google the name of the video and type in "rapidshare" after it.

Besides an illegal download is an illegal download no matter where you get it from. Rapidshare, Megaupload....if you are not buying or not legally entitled to share then it is not legal in any way what so ever. So basically getting them from Rapidshare is just as illegal as getting them from the hub.

Regards,

Jung

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 01-21-2010 at 07:10 PM..
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I prefer the legal way which is much more faster and reliable. Just google the name of the video and type in "rapidshare" after it. You'll get any vid you want. Cuz not all alizee vids are on the Lilipad. But hey if you want a good database then DC++ works okay.But takes forever to download
im sorry but you say you prefer the legal yet you downloaded her albums illegally and we all know this for a fact..oh and rapidshare is just as illegal as any other filesharing...forget you downloaded psych album from there?.. also your wrong about the every vid comment... only vids we dont have are the ones that dont exist or havent been leaked/shared with anyone ever.... roman and i have them all and so do a few other users... so aaron dont get mad because you failed at pirating...

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Plaz; 01-21-2010 at 07:14 PM..
Old 01-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
you failed at pirating...
ok well jung so maybe its not less illegal...o well i have all the vids i want now...i think. but why do they have sites with illegal stuff out in the open?thats just retarted. And i didn't fail at pirating, i just got bored sitting there at the hub for hours just for a 2min vid when i can get ALL the ones I want on rapidshare/megaupload in minutes...and you had to be on the hub for me to download.

And this is off-topic so I will stop feeding the fire(nah i'll feed it after a reply)...
Old 01-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
ok well jung so maybe its not less illegal...o well i have all the vids i want now...i think. but why do they have sites with illegal stuff out in the open?thats just retarted. And i didn't fail at pirating, i just got bored sitting there at the hub for hours just for a 2min vid when i can get ALL the ones I want on rapidshare/megaupload in minutes...and you had to be on the hub for me to download.

And this is off-topic so I will stop feeding the fire(nah i'll feed it after a reply)...
OK at least you can a find a lot of pics of Alizée there. I believe it's some 3 GB collection and contains over 15,000 images. That you won't find Rapidshare or Megaupload and you can't find it on any single site too. Guess what the popular way of downloading from DC++ hubs is that you add all needed files in the download queque and leave your computer open. When you wake up in the morning, maybe you will find a very nice collection on your system.
There is nothing like less or more illegal.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
so aaron dont get mad because you failed at pirating...
I failed at pirating once, but it wasn't my fault. Damn those bloody ninjas!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:36 AM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I failed at pirating once, but it wasn't my fault. Damn those bloody ninjas!
a ninja is the way to go!! =P But what is this DC++ hubs you speak of? Is it similar to the Holy Grail?? Cuz it sure sounds like it.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:35 AM

Talking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwise View Post
a ninja is the way to go!! =P But what is this DC++ hubs you speak of? Is it similar to the Holy Grail?? Cuz it sure sounds like it.
Yah it's a nice little illegal program on your comp where you can share files(like Alizee vids,pics,and songs). Yah its the illegal holy grail pretty much.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
OK at least you can a find a lot of pics of Alizée there. I believe it's some 3 GB collection and contains over 15,000 images. That you won't find Rapidshare or Megaupload and you can't find it on any single site too. Guess what the popular way of downloading from DC++ hubs is that you add all needed files in the download queque and leave your computer open. When you wake up in the morning, maybe you will find a very nice collection on your system.
Well I'm personally not into all her very nice pics just cuz I like her vids way more. And in order for you to keep your comp on overnight to download, the person you are downloading from has to be on that whole time, which is a pain if you don't see a nice collection in the morning. But yah I have all her vids I want so I prob wont rejoin the hub. And not like they would let me after leaving haha. hey what was I supposed to do when I had what I wanted that others already had?just stay there? but yah not taking that out on you sry haha

Last edited by User22; 01-22-2010 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yah it's a nice little illegal program on your comp where you can share files(like Alizee vids,pics,and songs). Yah its the illegal holy grail pretty much.
Just to clarify, like any other P2P filesharing application, DC++ itself isn't illegal, but using it to download or share copyrighted material is, at least in some parts of the world.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:08 PM

Question ...

Quote:
Just to clarify, like any other P2P filesharing application, DC++ itself isn't illegal, but using it to download or share copyrighted material is, at least in some parts of the world.
As in it's not illegal in America? If so, I am redownloading it...
Old 01-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ruroshen is right, I could go on the hub and upload pics of a school field trip to New York where I took a picture of a Alizé Wine truck I saw. Sharing that is not illegal at all. But if I was to have the ripped tracks from the This Is It CD album I bought, then yeah, that would be totally Illegal. With a capital I.