Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2015-06-07]Dance Classes with Alizée and Grégoire - Lyon

Learn to dance with Alizée and Gregoire in Lyon.

DIMANCHE 7 JUIN 2015 SE DEROULERA LE TROISIEME WORKSHOP DE L'ANNEE ORGANISE PAR DANCE CONCEPT EVENT
Edition DANSE AVEC LES STARS - TF1. Avec la participation de ALIZEE & GREGOIRE LYONNET.

STAGE OUVERT A TOUS, aucun niveau minimum n'est requis. Le programme prévu par nos danseurs ont été élaboré de sorte que celui-ci soit accessible à tous.

Lieu : WELLNESS SPORT CLUB
153 rue vendome
69003 LYON
Buvette/Snacking mis à disposition.

HORAIRES :
13h00-14h30 : GREGOIRE LYONNET & ALIZEE : RUMBA
15h00-16h30 : GREGOIRE LYONNET & ALIZEE : JIVE

TARIFS :
1 WORKSHOP (1H30) : 40€
2 WORKSHOP (3H00) : 75 €

Les tarifs incluent photos + dédicasses des danseurs, un espace sera dédié à cet effet.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Last Fan Standing

Here we go!

https://instagram.com/wellness_sport_club/
<<<Click 'em>>>

more stuff

https://instagram.com/p/3oypeGK0cy/

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-07-2015 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: More stuff
Old 06-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Fan Standing

Another one...

<<<Click it>>>
Old 06-07-2015, 05:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great videos! Thanks for posting Ray. It was incredible watching that last one. They look a mirror image of each others moves. They are perfectly suited for each other in dance and it seems everything else. I'll probably watch that video a hundred times tonight....................minimum.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-07-2015 at 05:59 PM..
Old 06-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Last Fan Standing

This event provides us with some hints about her (well, actually Gregoire's) fan base and popularity. These people paid decent money to be a part of these workshops today, and it looks like the number of participants was limited to a nice comfy level. Looking around the room, a certain demographic seems to be well represented. I recognize a few of the fans as long-time Alizée fans, and quite a few people who are fans of the couple only since DALS. Then some seem to me to be more fans of Gregoire than Alizée. This isn't really based on today's photos and videos here on the forum, but through my observations of many of these people on the social networks over time.

It looks like it was great opportunity to get access to A&G though. Everyone got photos with them and some autographs. If I didn't think the activity would kill me, I'd consider trying to attend one of these workshops.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:21 PM

In the beginning of DALS, I didn't like Greg, because I thought he tried to make a move on her at a vulnerable moment. However now, I feel he was probably the best thing that could have happened to Alizée since her marriage broke up. Perfectly suited in dance and I think he can be described as a soul mate too. But the best thing is I think is he seems to love Annily and enjoys being with her as much as if she was her own daughter and it's not just an act to please Alizée and that is priceless to Alizée.

EDIT:

I keep adding to this post. One of the most important things to me in watching videos is I get a lot more enjoyment out of a video if I feel the singer/group is enjoying what they are doing. One of my favorite bands of all time is the Eagles and one of my favorite performances is Hotel California and the part I love most about one of their performances was Joe Walsh and Don Felder. They looked like they were having such a great time there and in this video of Greg and Alizée, they are having a great time and I love the hell out of that.

Finally found the video I was looking for. My favorite part starts around the 4:00 mark,

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-07-2015 at 09:32 PM..
Old 06-11-2015, 07:06 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

We've seen A&G do this dance dozens of times, but on this version the camera was able to get closer, and the sound track is not so full of echoes. I have never been impressed by this dance in the huge auditoriums, but on this video I find Alizee and Gregorie incredibly charming.

https://www.facebook.com/alizeefr/vi...type=2&theater
[b]

http://www.facebook.com/alizeefr/pho...148457/?type=1

Edit:

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;253798]In the beginning of DALS, I didn't like Greg, because I thought he tried to make a move on her at a vulnerable moment. However now, I feel he was probably the best thing that could have happened to Alizée since her marriage broke up. Perfectly suited in dance and I think he can be described as a soul mate too. But the best thing is I think is he seems to love Annily and enjoys being with her as much as if she was her own daughter and it's not just an act to please Alizée and that is priceless to Alizée.

If you watch Gregorie with Alizee in those old videos of them practicing for DALS and then again when they are in the restaurant, we see Gregorie being attentive to Alizee's every emotional nuance. This guy could give the rest of us lessons on how to woo a woman.

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-11-2015 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-11-2015, 07:23 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Shepherd
Funny that you should mention Hotel California, as our band does it right off the record.
and yes, it is a really fun song to play.
and Scruffydog,
You are spot on as always, Dave.
Stephen
Old 06-12-2015, 06:52 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

It saddens me that you say we dont know how to woo a woman. Can we please not generalise and stereotype... i have myself a lovely girlfriend for almost 2 years now.

I am wondering how you can get picked out for a class like that
Old 06-12-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
It saddens me that you say we dont know how to woo a woman. Can we please not generalise and stereotype... i have myself a lovely girlfriend for almost 2 years now.

I am wondering how you can get picked out for a class like that
I'm pretty much miffed by your statement and have no idea who it is directed at. Maybe it refers to a previous page?

I was merely stating that I think Greg seems to be the perfect guy for Alizée and secondly I love it when a group or a singer or in this case a pair of dancers look like they are having a great time up on stage.

Tags
alizee, class, dance, danse, lyon