Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-03-2008, 04:48 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Go back and look at her hair. You'll see subtle differences within particular songs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Also, her wedding ring disappears and reappears. My favorite is at the end of C'est Trop Tard when the guitar player’s guitar keeps changing back and forth from a Les Paul to a Telecaster.

http://alizeeamerica.com/play/?v=71

At 4:00 it’s a Telecaster and at 4:11 it’s a Les Paul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Welcome to show biz edgar! (not that I knew anything either when I was new here) I will point out that Alizée had about 42 concert dates for that first tour.

I have watched it again, and now I can see it . But really, if you haven´t told me, I wouldn´t noticed it .

Last edited by edgar93; 11-07-2008 at 07:56 PM..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:04 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I have watched it again, and now I can see it . But really, if you haven´t told me, I wouldn´t realize it .
Actually I hadn't paid that kind of attention and only noticed when watching L'Alizée from en concert the other day on the plane that they switch around from different performances. Which also means that what you "see" her singing is not what she's singing at all times. I guess they took one recording (the best one?) and overlayed that over all the performance clips.
There's always been a certain amount of illusion to the Alizée performances, like every time she (like with any singer) lipsyncs a performance. I never cared that much as long as it looks and sounds good and sometimes we get real live performances. The concerts I went to are certainly real. If she can't get big huge concerts, I think she needs to do small ones. She needs to give people a chance to see her do good real performances live and that has been few and far between this year.

Merci Fanny
Old 11-04-2008, 12:11 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
If she can't get big huge concerts, I think she needs to do small ones. She needs to give people a chance to see her do good real performances live and that has been few and far between this year.
I agree. She has almost five months coming up to sharpen her vocals, prepare her performance and choreography, and get into better shape if necessary. I see no reason for which this upcoming concert should not be one of the most electrifying of her career - if she is up to the challenge. The turnout is yet to be seen, but regardless of the number of fans, she should put on quite a show.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
I agree. She has almost five months coming up to sharpen her vocals, prepare her performance and choreography, and get into better shape if necessary. I see no reason for which this upcoming concert should not be one of the most electrifying of her career - if she is up to the challenge. The turnout is yet to be seen, but regardless of the number of fans, she should put on quite a show.
Well, I think the size and funding has a lot to do with it. There's only so much the performer herself can do. The huge stage and effects at the Mexico concerts may not be duplicable, but yes, she has time to get creative once again. But, I'm just talking about fans and potential fans having a good time if not the greatest experience in life.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-14-2009, 04:59 PM
A-Team

Anyone remembers that Lunas Del Auditorio Award?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

oooh. intresting goldish plate thingy. what is it?

Old 06-16-2009, 04:58 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
oooh. intresting goldish plate thingy. what is it?
Alizée won a "Luna" at the Lunas del Auditorio awards, so her name and everyone's else who won will be on one of this goldy thingy at the Auditorio Nacional.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:

Yes I remember and I got a photo of me standing on that statue (somewhere). I'd like to see that plaque first hand though. It would be nice to see more so we can see the context, the surroundings. I don't remember seeing a plaquard like that anywhere.

Merci Fanny