Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: If an UEdS DVD added synced Lili snapshots to the CD, the most EXTRA I'd pay is:
US $0 0 0%
US $1 0 0%
US $2 1 6.25%
US $5 3 18.75%
US $10 8 50.00%
US $20 or more 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile UEdS DVD = CD + synced snapshot photos?

Producing a high-quality music video can be VERY expensive. (e.g. <i>MJ</i>.) So we were all very pleased at the wonderfully artistic music video issued for <i>Les Collines</i>, given its supposed modest budget. The high view-count at YouTube says it all! Great job, guys!

It is easier to produce a show of synchronized snapshots than a full-motion video, even if one includes modest special effects like pans, zooms, cross-fades and so on.

During the roll-out of <i>Un Enfant du Siècle</i> (UEdS), Alizée has published on her blog a lot of snapshots of herself in character. What if she produced a DVD using the UEdS soundtrack, in which these photos, and perhaps others, were artistically synchronized with the music? Would you find this product appealing for purchase? (Stipulate that it also bundles the full-motion <i>Les Collines</i> music video.)

Think of using it on a big-screen TV during a party, or while relaxing after work or on the weekend. Wouldn't it make for fantastic "kinetic wallpaper" to create a mood along with the music? Put the DVD player on "repeat" and Lili "never (wanna) leave you"!

This is informal, unauthorized product research on my part. Perhaps someone will find the results of our poll useful.

Obviously, anyone could simply rip the UEdS CD audio and the Web photos and produce an ILLICIT product like this. But if you want Alizée to remain in the MUSIC BUSINESS, we have to buy her legitimate products to provide her a revenue stream. That's the reason for canvasing your interest in BUYING something like this.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-13-2010 at 12:31 PM..

Tags
compactdisk, dvd, photos, snapshots, ueds