Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée
It's even harder to perform at home!
Un-rêve! Thanks for bringing that interview back to my attention. I remember watching it but I guess that was before the subtitles and I hadn't returned to it.

Now I wonder what she means by that... Harder to find an audience or a venue, or harder for her to perform before people she may be more familiar with?

By the way, I'm trying to remember the somewhat recent interview (may be print or may be video, or even just audio) where she mentions the fans whose goal is just to get more followers for themselves on social media.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:12 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

I use stealthy and still can't get it to work. Anyone from the us/west coast have any luck?
Old 06-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
I use stealthy and still can't get it to work. Anyone from the us/west coast have any luck?
Stealthy is a bit peculiar sometimes. I'm sure that in set up you selected to use a France (FR) proxy.

Sometimes though it will still get one from Germany for example, and then it won't work for the French television channels. Turn it off and back on sometimes works. You can go to one of those 'what is my ip' websites to see where it is choosing.

Also, be sure to have it already turned on before going to the website you want to use it on.

These are issues I've had before using it. I hope you are able to make it work.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I was watching it on TV5Monde this morning and I'm pretty sure I caught the words "Alizée" and "Je Veux Bien"
It was awesome seeing the villages and towns and countryside as they went along, I've never really watched it so this was a nice first
Old 06-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Okay so if someone could update me, when does she perform ajaccio time or eastern standard time? Also, what channels/sites will. It air on that most people will rely on to watch her?
Old 06-30-2013, 12:18 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

I hope someone records it cause looks like I might just be too far away from France being on the west coast. I keep getting connection time outs.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Okay so if someone could update me, when does she perform ajaccio time or eastern standard time? Also, what channels/sites will. It air on that most people will rely on to watch her?
Monday July 1 11h00-11h50 Ajaccio/5AM EDT france3.fr "Village Depart"

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I was watching it on TV5Monde this morning and I'm pretty sure I caught the words "Alizée" and "Je Veux Bien"
It was awesome seeing the villages and towns and countryside as they went along, I've never really watched it so this was a nice first
SO many times I think I hear "Alizée" when I'm viewing French television, but in most cases it can't be. I'm not sure what I'm actually hearing. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-30-2013 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-30-2013, 12:21 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Watched Stage 2 this morning. Corsica is a beautiful place, and from the scenery, which NBC Sports is doing a great job of capturing, Ajaccio is wickedly stunning. The clear blue water is so damn inviting- I'm going to have to visit there and go scuba diving- after I cycle through those awesome roads as well, and hopefully see the main attraction there in concert- Alizee, which would be the main reason to go to Corsica in the first place!😀

Last edited by Wizard; 06-30-2013 at 12:23 PM..
Old 06-30-2013, 02:06 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

yeaaa... today it was great... most the last minutes, when the camera showed Ajaccio panoramas... so beautiful...

Old 06-30-2013, 02:21 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Ajaccio is so beautiful. No wonder Alizee chose to live there! It's great to get some kind of a tour of Ajaccio!

Edit: This would have been the perfect time to visit Ajaccio!!! Why haven't I thought of that??!!
Oh yeah, I don't have enough vacation days yet.

Last edited by Jake04; 06-30-2013 at 03:00 PM..