Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-09-2016, 07:02 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

If Super Kids is successful, it could run for two or three years or more. For Alizee this has got to be less stressful than singing and dancing, and constantly having to search for new venues. It probably pays pretty well, and gives her a lot of free time. Alizee is liable to ride this show out for the next several years. Does anyone know what city this show is broadcast from? I'm assuming Paris. If so, the weekly commute to Ajaccio and back might be problematic and reason enough for her to seek something new. The theater doesn't look very large, but being a weekly or monthly show, it might not be difficult to get tickets to see it live.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:37 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I'm glad to hear that some people greatly dislike Superkids just as much as I do. I hope Alizée will last a long time, but that doesn't mean I like the show.

Im not quite sure what I should say or think about Alizée at all... specially at this very moment. There's not much fancontact going on and she's been more distant then before. I read a forumpost here that says they want to experience how it was back in the day when she was really popular. You can trust me, you don't. My heart has sank so low and so deep for Alizée that whenever she appears on my MP3player I lose any will and love to listen to music.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I believe they did the filming for Superkids over the course of several days, but then they are only putting on one show a week, so Alizée would probably only have to be in Paris or wherever this film is produced for maybe less than a week to produce a months worth of shows. That's not a bad schedule, in fact it's probably perfect for her.

As far as her fans, if it wasn't for the wedding, there would probably be very little to look forward to. I have a feeling it will be relatively private, but as far as what I enjoy, I'd love to see what I consider a typical American wedding. First two dances with Greg and then her dad, hopefully one a waltz. Then a lot of those fun dances that are a part of so many weddings, such as the chicken dance, gangman style, the macarana, thriller! There is so much potential to have an event, all her fans would love to see, especially with two great dancers, but again, I think it will be very private and so really, there is nothing in the foreseeable future to look forward to. It's the wedding or nothing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-09-2016 at 09:45 PM..
Old 04-09-2016, 11:06 PM

To put 4 shows a month into the box could possibly be done in one day, possibly two, three at the most. For financial reasons, the producers would want to do it in as short a time as possible. That leaves a break of more than three weeks. I don't think Alizee would want to sit around that long, which would mean more exposer. I think she likes to work with Gregories, so there'd be something there.

From what I've seen of other celebrity weddings, I don't expect more than a few formal photos of the wedding gown, the best men and bridesmaids.

These lean times are tough as I need an Alizee fix every day. Whenever I hear any music associated with her, such as the music she dances to, I perk up.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:15 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I read that the 1st episode Superkids had pretty bad viewing figures. An audience of only 1,8 million viewers. Considering that often the first episode of a new show has the best viewing figures it's questionable if they make another season if it goes on line that. I wonder why they put Superkids in the middle of the week btw. I thought talent shows would be something for Friday or Saturday evening.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/audiences-g...n-forme/494741
Old 04-10-2016, 08:45 AM

Well there have been so many talent type shows over the past several years, that though they tried to maybe mix it up a little here, it's still the same old, same old and unless you have some talents that really stand out from the usual, it's something we've all seen before.

In reality, maybe the real star of the show was Alizée. Was it me or did it seem like when someone was performing and a camera took a look at one of the judges, it seemed like the majority of the times it was Alizée they were focused on, but even her great beauty and personality, I don't think can save this show, but let's give it another week and see how the next show goes.

EDIT: I was also surprised by how much she had to say. I really didn't expect that from her. I'll probably look to get this translated if nobody else does.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-10-2016 at 09:10 AM..
Old 04-10-2016, 11:40 AM

I agree the timing for a show like this is off. The market has been saturated with talent contest. They tried to come up with something new by focusing only on very young children.

I too noticed that the camera seemed to focus most on Alizee. When she left the judges stand to run up on stage to hug one of the girls, that struck me as contrived to better focus attention on herself. The producers might have discussed with Alizee that they expected her to draw an audience and hold it. I hope she doesn't take it to heart, if the show tanks.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:31 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I don't know about the others, but Alizee is clearly the youngest and most beautiful of the four. Also, she has a child; do any of the others have children?

I can see why they are focusing one her.

I saw one image of the 4 judges standing (looks like after one of the performances). Only the two women were smiling, and only Alizee looked dynamic (she had her hands in the air).

If anyone has seen the show, how would you compare the "entertainment value" of the judges with the ones on DALS?
Old 04-11-2016, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I don't know about the others, but Alizee is clearly the youngest and most beautiful of the four. Also, she has a child; do any of the others have children?

I can see why they are focusing one her.

I saw one image of the 4 judges standing (looks like after one of the performances). Only the two women were smiling, and only Alizee looked dynamic (she had her hands in the air).

If anyone has seen the show, how would you compare the "entertainment value" of the judges with the ones on DALS?
It's probably wouldn't be accurate to say how entertaining the other judges were without knowing what they were saying, but from what I tell, like you said, Alizée looked very dynamic.

As far as if the show tanks, it wont be her fault. She's been the best part of the show so far, imho.

Getting back to other stuff we were talking about where we have dancing and shows like this instead of an album. The thought struck me what would we have if we didn't have DALS. 5 had just flopped. It's very possible that she might have called it quits to her pursuing an album any more. She said in the SAGA show that DALS gave her the confidence to tryanother album. It's too bad they rushed it out to take advantage of her new found popularity instead of taking the time to do it right. So I guess we again have to be grateful for what we have.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:54 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Seems cause bad audience M6 replaced Superkids with another program. The last two parts should air on W9.

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/art...-prochain.html