Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-21-2016, 03:54 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Today i learned cutting a wedding cake with a sword is an actual thing, looks like they used a bit too much force though, considering the cake looks like the leaning tower of pisa
Congratulations to the most beautiful woman in the world and her handsome groom!
Old 06-21-2016, 04:26 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 06-21-2016, 05:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I can't help but wonder, were they married by a priest? Someone mentioned that they saw them getting married at city hall, yet one picture shows her signing a book next to a priest in a church, so two questions. Did it take place in the church and if not, were they married by a priest? The picture where he's putting a ring on her finger will give the answer. Time to look through my archives...

Attachment 1345

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-28-2018 at 06:10 PM..
Old 06-21-2016, 06:09 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I wonder if Alizée is now officially Alizée Lyonnet. I like the sound of that. I don't think she kept her maiden name any longer, with Jeremy it was different anyway because they didn't marry in France. But with Grégoire... I bet she would be super proud and happy to call herself Madame Lyonnet.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I can't help but wonder, were they married by a priest? Someone mentioned that they saw them getting married at city hall, yet one picture shows her signing a book next to a priest in a church, so two questions. Did it take place in the church and if not, were they married by a priest? The picture where he's putting a ring on her finger will give the answer. Time to look through my archives...
From what I can tell from the article, they had a ceremony in the church (la chapelle Notre-Dame-de-la-Miséricorde), and also a civil ceremony. This photo seems to be in a room that she is often seen in, I think it's in city hall. http://www.napoleon.org/en/magazine/...ville-ajaccio/
http://www.ajaccio.fr/Salons-Napoleoniens_a50.html

Web article...
http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st..._maries_367547

Quote:
Exclusif – Alizée et Grégoire Lyonnet se sont mariés
Un reportage exclusif à découvrir dès demain dans Gala

mardi 21 juin 2016 à 12:33

La chanteuse Alizée et le danseur Grégoire Lyonnet se sont mariés samedi 18 juin à Ajaccio en Corse dans la plus grande intimité, mais en présence de Gala qui a été convié à la fête. Ils scellent une belle histoire d’amour débutée il y a trois ans sur la scène de Danse avec les stars.

Ils se sont dit oui ! Alizée l’avait promis : oui, un jour, ils se marieront. Mais elle n’avait jamais précisé la date de cet heureux évènement. C’est finalement ce week-end que les deux tourtereaux ont réuni leurs proches dans un environnement paradisiaque pour se passer la bague au doigt. Secret jusqu’au jour J, le mariage a finalement été dévoilé sur les réseaux sociaux : de nombreux invités ont laissé éclater leur joie sur Twitter et Instagram tandis que certains participants de Danse avec les stars se sont affichés en maillot de bain sur les plages corses, de quoi éveiller la curiosité des fans.

Déjà maman d’une petite fille qu’elle a eue avec son ex-mari Jérémy Chatelain, Alizée nage dans le bonheur au côtés de l’homme de sa vie. Les deux artistes sont tombés sous le charme l’un de l’autre au cours de l’émission Danse avec les stars, entre un pas de tango et un valse. Si elle voulait au départ former un duo avec un danseur gay, elle n’a finalement pas regretté sa participation au côté du beau danseur. Elle a construit une relation fusionnelle avec celui qui est aujourd’hui son époux.

Découvrez dès demain dans Gala et sur le site l’album photo exclusif du mariage, ainsi qu’un reportage vidéo inédit dans les coulisses de la fête.

Crédits photos : Olivier Huitel - Olivier Sanchez / Bestimage-Crystal

---------------------------------

Exclusive - Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet married

An exclusive report discover tomorrow in Gala

Alizee and dancer Gregory Lyonnet were married Saturday, June 18 at Ajaccio in Corsica in the utmost privacy, but in the presence of Gala who was invited to the party. They seal a love story started three years ago on the dance scene with the stars.

They said yes ! Alizee promised: yes, one day they will get married. But she had never specified the date of this happy event. It's finally the weekend that the two lovebirds have met their relatives in a heavenly environment to pass the ring finger. Secret until the big day, the wedding was finally unveiled on social networks: many guests left their joy on Twitter and Instagram while some participants Dancing with the stars themselves are displayed in a swimsuit on the Corsican beaches , enough to arouse the curiosity of fans.

Already mother of a little girl she had with her ex-husband Jérémy Chatelain, Alizee swimming in happiness at the sides of the man of her life. Both artists have fallen in love with each other during the show Dancing with the Stars, not between a tango and a waltz. If she wanted to initially form a duo with a gay dancer, she ultimately did not regret his participation in the side of the beautiful dancer. It has built a close relationship with the now her husband.

Discover tomorrow in Gala and on the website exclusive album of marriage, as well as unpublished video footage behind the scenes of the festival

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-21-2016 at 07:33 PM..
Old 06-21-2016, 08:42 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
She's the most beautiful bride! And she looks so happy! A real princess! I was so excited when I saw all these wedding photos today, I looked more often on my phone at work then I ever did before ha ha. Inside I was screaming of joy!
Yes it looks like it was a glorious day for everyone, this photo really sums it up for me. You can just see the realisation in Alizée's eyes, face that she is actually finally getting married again but this time for real, a dream I'm sure she has always dreamt of.

Btw I like your new avatar.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-21-2016, 09:19 PM

m4thematiqu3s is on a distinguished road

In France, you must have a civil wedding before a religious one (we can have only a civil one). So they first went to the city hall and then to a church.

Google Translation

Quote:
First Pages (24-25):
The wedding procession, led by Alizee's daughter, Annily, crossed the village of Villanova under the amusement of the residents, to the chapel of Notre-Dame-de-la-Miséricorde, where lovers exchanged their vows.

Alizée & Grégoire So romantic wedding

It's in Corsica, that Alizée married the dancer of his heart, Grégoire. Exclusively, Gala followed the lovers. Snapshots of a special day.

Second Page (26):

Alizee arrived at the church in her father's arms, Jo Jacotey. Grégoire (so chic in his Givenchy suit) in his mother's arms, Claudie Lyonnet. The newlyweds signed the register at the end of the ceremony. Witnesses of the beginnings of their romance, their DALS's friends, Katrina Patchett, Maxime Dereymez and Fauve Hautot.

Third Page (27) :

"Under our hipsters' tunes, we like to respect the tradition"

To better adjust her Jenny Packham's dress, the singer was helped by her daughter, Annily, and her mom, Michèle.

After the civil ceremony in Ajaccio, the happy couple poses with their bridesmaids, the stars of dance TF1 program, all radiant in their robes Diamond for Eden.

The DALS family : Christophe Licata and his wife, Emmanuelle Berne and Christian Millette, Priscilla Betti and a friend, Chris Marques and his wife Jaclyn, Rayane Bensetti and his favorite dancer, Denitsa Ikonomova.

The clouds caress the flan from the coast of Villanova. The village, nestled close to Ajaccio, with more than 300 people and as many cats in freedom, is more accustomed to the tranquility than to the bustling of this Saturday. The cars arrive in procession, it chirps in the streets, we laughed too. The people watching this joyful crowd with distance, with tenderness. It is here, in the hills of his native region Alizée, 31, chose to marry religiously Grégoire Lyonnet, 30. The fetish DALS couple has said yes, civilly, earlier in the day in front of the mayor of Ajaccio. There, some local waited the native kid, now star in Paris. In the confusion, some even take pictures of the previous bride, thinking that it's the singer. Regardless, Alizee pays no attention to this crowd. She wants a simple wedding, discreet, classic. On the first floor of the Town Hall, under the gold of the Republic and of the huge portrait of Napoleon, the 170 guests crammed. The heat is stifling, we fans as we can. The air is unbreathable, so much so that a guest suffers a little discomfort. More fear than harm and the mayor does not hide his joy to finally unite, "which has remained Ajaccienne against all", to the man of her life.

Grégoire made his marriage proposal on the beach on one knee.

A little yes first moved from Alizee who recovers and throws a great and honest yes, Grégoire, we heard him immediately and loudly express his love before passionately kissing the young woman. He is sure of his feelings and shows it. He remembers that day in April last year, when, on the beach of Petit Capo, where Alizee learned to walk, he made his formal request on one knee. "I made sure Alizée and her daughter joined me at sunset, I wanted something unique." The singer, she was "happy to be surprised, and did not see any indication in advance."

Fourth Page (28) :

It's at the Résidence Villa Nova in Villanova, decorated by Emmanuelle Marcellin, that the traditional launched of the bride's bouquet to her bridemaids : Coralie, Fauve, Candice, Katrina, Silvia, Denitsa, ..., took place. After the cake, with a drawing of the couple, by Tokyobanhbao, the party continued, with Clos Pogglale wine from Terra Vecchia and champaign from la maison Mercier, until the sunrise.

As a gift, the star didn't hesitate to took the micro to sing a traditional corsican song.

The DALS troup, their heart family.

When they met for the first time in October 2013, they already know each other ... by interposed screens. Alizee, passionate of dance, is a true fan of the TF1 program that she watches with her daughter. She particularly appreciates Gregoire's performances. So when she was asked to participate in the program, she can only accept. Chris Marques, one of the DALS jurors, told us that "from the first season of the competition, Grégoire Lyonnet had immediately warned that if Alizée participated in the show he wanted to dance with her." Teenager, he lined, in his bedroom, posters of the effigy of Moi Lolita interpreter. Their thunderbolt ultimately was inevitable.

"I had in mind the wedding of Kate Moss. Very kind, vintage and bohemian."

Soon the rumors of a nascent flirt in backstage and the public didn't take it wrong by observing the couple increasingly complicit in their performance that will lead to victory. Then, you know the story. Since the end of the show, they stay together and travel across France according to their dance galas. Busy in recent months with the DALS tour, Alizee supervised for a year the organisation of their wedding. "I had in mind the wedding of Kate Moss. Something very kind, especially vintage and bohemian no crystal or decoration ready." Said the bride, who also dug some ideas on Pinterest. For the dress is on the side of Kate Moss's wedding Alizée went looking for inspiration. The dressing of the Englishwoman Jenny Packham, who dresses Kate Middleton charmed the singer who said she was "very difficult when it comes to dress" and "not a fan in general of wedding dresses" . Once stopped her choice, Alizee looked at the dresses of her bridesmaids. For Fauve, Denitsa, Katrina, Silvia, Candice, Coralie who saw the birth of the romance between their dancer friend and his beauty, she chose Diamond For Eden's creations. In the simple decoration of the church Notre-Dame-de-la-Miséricorde of Villanova, the bridesmaids bring a colorful touch. The ceremony is touching and traditional. Alizée's daughter, Annily, an adorable eleven brunette brings alliances to the altar. Believers, Alizée and Grégoire followed closely marriage preparation. "Under our young hipsters' tunes, we like to respect tradition," said the young man. His wife will not contradict him and her voice filled with tears when exchanging vows only confirms the importance of religious marriage to her. With Grégoire, they now form a united family. For the dancer, his only priority now is : "The happiness of my wife and her daughter."
After an exciting day, Alizee and Grégoire have invited their friends at the Residence Villa Nova, in Villanova. "We are exhausted, but happy," they entrust us. To open the show, the couple have not really repeat, just a few steps the day before, but nothing more. "No prowess, but a dance with our simple feeling," says the bride. The troupe DALS, family heart of the couple, is responsible for igniting the floor facing the sea. Nestled in her man's arms, Alizee turns his back on the lolita, smiling ...

Last edited by m4thematiqu3s; 06-21-2016 at 09:36 PM..
Old 06-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Last Fan Standing

Thanks for the info about the civil and religious ceremonies m4thematiqu3s. Especially thanks for the article translation. I had no idea how to translate it myself.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:23 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post
Today i learned cutting a wedding cake with a sword is an actual thing, looks like they used a bit too much force though, considering the cake looks like the leaning tower of pisa
Congratulations to the most beautiful woman in the world and her handsome groom!
It looks like she's executing the cake. No doubt that's symbolic of something. I'd rather not speculate.

Thanks to m4thematiqu3s for the translation.

Last edited by Shepherd; 06-21-2016 at 11:58 PM..
Old 06-22-2016, 06:38 AM
Last Fan Standing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG8ePhsMuji/