Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:11 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

So you're thanking who for what, and to whom? Personally I think you're making this a bit more difficult than it has to be, if you're gonna donate do it if not don't. Inaction has caused too much conversation over it which has caused some to drift apart from each other.

As for what you're thank her for (the signing I believe is what it started out as) is just silly. That's part of what artists do. I'm sure Scruffydog said thank you when it happened and everyone bought the cd. So what are we doing again?

Regards,

Jung

Old 05-22-2010, 12:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I never implied that this was any kind of Herculean task. One of the main reasons for offering to do it was I thought it be a great opportunity to get an inside look at the school. Hopefully take some pictures of the school to share with our members. Get a perspective that none of us has had. Hopefully in a way that could be done at a time that wouldn't be invading the privacy of the students there.

Another reason I thought it would be a good idea of delivering it in person is I thought it would show a lot more sincerity in what we were doing if someone delivered it in person, coming all the way from the U.S., as opposed to just having something arrive in the mail.

As far as someone else "tagging along", that someone else was Roman, one of the most dedicated and respected fans amongst us.

To tell you the truth Doc, I don't trust you any more. I do not want to send my pledge to you. Please find someone else to handle it.

On another subject I'd like to talk about. I don't want you ever sending me a pm that requires that I confirm to you that I've read it. I think that's down right rude and with all the hundreds of pm's I've recieved over the years, your're the only one who has done it. I have a lot more important things going on in my life than this forum. If I don't respond to a particular pm right away, send it again. If I don't answer then, you can assume what ever you want to.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:17 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, now that it's brought up, yeah, when Scruffy mentioned going there, that sounded like a really cool thing to do. As I said, what long time fan hasn't had the inclination to go to Ajaccio? So, I did encourage the idea.

I do see at this point that it might be a bit much. The illustrious instructor might feel like something is expected of her or that it's just too much for what it is. I'd have to think it through more. Of course memebers of the forum have visited Ajaccio and it shouldn't be such a surprise if Alizée's popularity spills over a bit, but maybe she's not even aware or used to that. In any case, it was a nice idea in the spirit in which it came up. We both had nothing but good itentions I'm sure. And it's not happening at this point. I don't know how I would have gone, but I did want to is all.

So, at this point, once again, it's time to let it go and move on. Please do not mention me in this thread anymore. I don't want to have to follow it to address any further issues. I know you just ment to defend yourself Scruffy. I'll PM you.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road
Default Please refer all future inquiries to docdtv via PM

I feel that now is a good time to bring the curtain down on this thread, before it spins (further) out of control. I get the sense that no good will come of allowing it to continue.

Anyone who wishes to contribute to docdtv's plans for the proposed scholarship fund should feel free to continue the dialogue with him via private message.

(Edit: docdtv has asked me to add that anyone not comfortable with contacting him via PM for any reason is welcome to email him at docdtv@bellsouth.net.)

(Likewise, anyone currently receiving private messages about the scholarship fund who no longer wishes to be involved should feel free to send docdtv a message indicating that they would prefer to opt out of any future communication. I'm certain that docdtv will honor your request.)

Best of luck to docdtv and everyone involved. I sincerely hope that it all works out as planned.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 05-26-2010 at 03:14 AM.. Reason: Added email address per docdtv's request
Closed Thread