Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Alizée En Concert - the Best performances in your opinion [01-17]?
L'Alize 3 30.00%
Hey! Amigo! 0 0%
Toc de mac 0 0%
J'en Ai Marre 0 0%
Lui ou toi 0 0%
Gourmandises 1 10.00%
L'e-mail a des ailes 1 10.00%
Mon maquis 1 10.00%
J.B.G. 0 0%
Moi... Lolita 3 30.00%
Amélie m'a dit 0 0%
Parler Tout bas 0 0%
C'est trop tard 0 0%
Youpidou 0 0%
Tempête 1 10.00%
À contre-courant 0 0%
J'ai pas vingt ans 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2021, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
Thank you for posting your video Bamagirl! That is surely useful for reading a full translation into English. I didn’t know such a version existed.
You're very welcome, Elise! Scruffydog and I recently put that together. I'm glad it is helpful!
Old 09-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
There is no need to try to put into words everything. There is a mystery to attraction that cannot be explained.

Edit:

So, I never did comment on the song I voted for, and this was the one.

This song has really grown on me over the years. The En Concert video of it is fantastic, but since one gets fixated on Alizee in the video, the underlying song takes a back seat. Listening to just the song on the album really brings out the brilliance of the arrangement. Yes, it is a little rap-ish but I would not go as far as calling it a rap song. The percussion is very prominent, especially in the middle part of the song. It is easy to get lost in the instrumental portion of the song and Alizee's soft voice makes it very easy to listen to.

In the En Concert video, Alizee is of course very beautiful singing from the steps of the shoe. Alizee dancing around the drummer is one of the most epic moments in En Concert in my opinion. I really don't know how the drummer kept his composure and didn't mess up the beat. She sways to the front of the stage and is met by the backup singers for another great scene, then walks off stage while the lead guitar plays his solo. Just a great video.
Good, when MM also got a least one vote!

It’s especially good as a performance at a concert - if someone doesn’t like the song so much.

I first thought that "does anyone dare" vote for it...

And... Hey great, Moi... Lolita started the spurt in the poll! Good Tradewind and I!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-13-2021, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Aragorn97, my man, Moi... Lolita on the rise and at the top of the poll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
I remember, or at least thought I remembered, that one day I would have seen that type of a video... And Everything Alizée said and spoke during the concert would have been translated into that video... ... ... but maybe that translation was in some "just" text format...? ...?

For example, I haven’t seen it now - or it can no longer be found - on Youtube!

This video already has almost all (or I could say all?) of the things said and the conversations with the audience. [I have to admit, I hadn't had time to watch the video properly]!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
, I found the entire photoset and couldn't stop being mesmerized by her face, about how feminine and sweet she seemed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
So its her face then, right? Its something about her face.
Oh... yeah... Indeed! I think I forgot to comment on this "face question" in more detail!

So it is quite clear to me that the faces of many beautiful women, for example, who are widely praised and praised in the media, for example, are often very “cold” and the like, and specifically their faces (Many, not all)! Alizeé's face with her facial expression is always so wonderfully "warm"!

By the way, it occurred to me that it would be nice to know the favorite performances of the band members in a concert, for example.

MM could very well be a drummer’s (Loic) favorite, ML maybe a bassist’s (Fifi) favorite, etc., But of course I'm just guessing!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-29-2021, 05:04 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

If... If I were to make the same list right now, the TOP 3 would probably be this:

These opinions of mine about the performances of this concert change more often than socks!

And I don’t know why this great Alizée dress interests and inspires me so much all the time! So much so that the performances of that dress also rise very high on the list!

And really in the first few moments I couldn’t even like it yet, so I was just wondering what the damn, really outrageous to pick her a "sack" like that, and now I love it so much <3 !!!!

Alizée 💜
Old 12-04-2021, 03:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Maybe I'm a little weird...

Am I the only one, I don't know?

But I haven’t listened to or watched “for a long time^” any of the videos I put in the TOP3. [^meaning maybe about a +month or so, not longer]

Or okay, I’ve watched the Gourmandises video a few times, but only briefly because I love Alizée performing in it, and what she looks like!

Now I have watched ACC and JPVA videos!!

Although the order I set earlier has practically not changed in my head at all - but for some reason I only have episodes, as I’ve said before, when I watch and spend time with only a few and the same video.

In the name of the truth, it may not even make any sense, because then you are already looking at them "too much" and you can "get bored", but of course only in quotation marks, because we are talking about Alizée!

Example: When I already mentioned the gourmandises performance... I haven’t watched live TV versions of Gourmandises for probably “months,” even though they are my favorites!

On the other hand, the good thing about this “selective” viewing is that then the performances you haven’t watched right now will feel newer again!

Alizée 💜
Old 12-04-2021, 05:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure as with any singer you like , you can wear yourself out on them, even Alizee. That's one reason I've shied away from things like walkmans or listening to songs through head sets or ear buds during most of my waking day. I try to save her for when the day is done and I'm tired and want to just sit back and relax.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm sure as with any singer you like , you can wear yourself out on them, even Alizee. That's one reason I've shied away from things like walkmans or listening to songs through head sets or ear buds during most of my waking day. I try to save her for when the day is done and I'm tired and want to just sit back and relax.
Yeah... It's probably even wise to take breaks from time to time, even from Alizée's music!

Then you can enjoy it again more...

But yes, at En Concert there is always some special enchantment, whatever the song!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, concert, poll, ranking, review