Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Fall's Avatar
Fall Fall is offline
Against The Current
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 25
Posts: 3,507
Fall is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Ha. Very cute.


Spreadsheet updated to December 2nd, here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...9&postcount=82


Ray4AJ, I don't know how big a drag it is to get the daily numbers, but I hope you continue for awhile. It will be interesting to see if she catches on further or starts to burn out.
Your link 404-ed, here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...9&postcount=82

And I agree, the numbers look like they're still going up!
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Ray4AJ's Avatar
Ray4AJ Ray4AJ is offline
Last Fan Standing
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,117
Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Ray4AJ, I don't know how big a drag it is to get the daily numbers, but I hope you continue for awhile. It will be interesting to see if she catches on further or starts to burn out.

Sunday is the rough day... The other days are no problem at all. I'll keep at at for now.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Scruffydog777's Avatar
Scruffydog777 Scruffydog777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Boston
Age: 64
Posts: 4,982
Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Ha. Very cute.


Spreadsheet updated to December 2nd, here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...9&postcount=82


Ray4AJ, I don't know how big a drag it is to get the daily numbers, but I hope you continue for awhile. It will be interesting to see if she catches on further or starts to burn out.
It would be interesting to see it keep going for a while longer. Thanks to both you guys for doing that. I know how time consuming it can be doing stuff like that is. I've done a lot of work with spread sheets before it takes a whole bunch of time to gather the info, not to mention entering it especially if your a two finger typist like me, but maybe you guys can find the time to put the figures into a pie chart form at some point............................................. .jk!
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Rev's Avatar
Rev Rev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Floating on the web.
Posts: 2,631
Rev is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It would be interesting to see it keep going for a while longer. Thanks to both you guys for doing that. I know how time consuming it can be doing stuff like that is. I've done a lot of work with spread sheets before it takes a whole bunch of time to gather the info, not to mention entering it especially if your a two finger typist like me, but maybe you guys can find the time to put the figures into a pie chart form at some point............................................. .jk!




(Based on 2013-12-02 data)
__________________
--- pace e salute ---

Last edited by Rev; 12-08-2013 at 07:10 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Rev's Avatar
Rev Rev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Floating on the web.
Posts: 2,631
Rev is on a distinguished road
Default

Spreadsheet updated to December 8th here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...9&postcount=82

Also, updated the first chart (in Post 84) to December 8th.

Looks like Facebook is still fairly strong. However, Instagram and Twitter are slowly returning to pre-DALS rates.

She is catching up to Tal in Instagrm.
__________
__________________
--- pace e salute ---

Last edited by Rev; 12-08-2013 at 07:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Fall's Avatar
Fall Fall is offline
Against The Current
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 25
Posts: 3,507
Fall is on a distinguished road
Default

Thanks Ray, Rev! I thought they would have started to all drop back down to normal, but it is still going.

Btw Rev, it's getting a little tough to see the numbers again. Now that Laetitia is out and we're not counting her anymore, could we perhaps remove her part? Especially because there isn't much there but it takes up a column. Just a suggestion
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Rev's Avatar
Rev Rev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Floating on the web.
Posts: 2,631
Rev is on a distinguished road
Default

I agree.

I'll have to multi-part the table next time I update it.

(By the way, clicking on the image a few times takes you to a much clearer original.)
__________________
--- pace e salute ---
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Ray4AJ's Avatar
Ray4AJ Ray4AJ is offline
Last Fan Standing
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,117
Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Looks like Facebook is still fairly strong. However, Instagram and Twitter are slowly returning to pre-DALS rates.

She is catching up to Tal in Instagrm.
__________
Thanks Rev for maintaining the spreadsheet

Don't know why she seems to have backed away from using these tools to keep the fans engaged. Before DALS she seemed to use them as a way to connect with fans. During DALS I think TF1 or whoever encouraged them to use the networks. Now? It's been several days since she's posted anything, though Tal has already tweeted a few times today and posted on her own Facebook page. No more fashion pics, or cats, or anything personal anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Ray4AJ's Avatar
Ray4AJ Ray4AJ is offline
Last Fan Standing
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,117
Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default

Thinking a bit more about this ^^^^ , I guess I'm being a bit selfish. But I still think it would benefit her to keep 'in touch' with the fans more often.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Fall's Avatar
Fall Fall is offline
Against The Current
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 25
Posts: 3,507
Fall is on a distinguished road
Default

I wouldn't go as far as saying it was selfish, because you're right about keeping in touch with fans. I think maybe she's been away from these social networks because she's spending time with Annily and her family, enjoying home sweet home. I know it only takes a second to take a picture or compose a tweet, but didn't she say Annily helps keep her from spending too much time on them?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alizee

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.