Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-02-2008, 01:31 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool Alizee Gets One of Our Gifts

Hey, I found it. I bought a stuffed pair of Big Red Lips pillow from the Holiday Inn gift shop to throw onstage at the Monterrey concert. I signed the card 1000 xoxo from Alizee America and Alizee Forum. Then RMJ, Roman, and I signed it. At :57 sec she picks it up and throws it back towards the crew. Sorry, this is the best quality vid I could find.

Too bad. I was hoping she would use it as a prop. But, at the same time, I didn't want to disrupt the show since Lili was in the middle of a one of my fav performances. The female clown was downstage amongst the crowd and gave the lips a big smacker before I got it up onstage. Alas, memories....

Anyone have video or pics of the flowers we bought her being received by her on stage? I put a sticker on there that said, "I love sneakers and stockings."

Alizee: Wowww!

Last edited by rcs; 07-02-2008 at 09:37 AM..
Old 07-02-2008, 11:20 AM

ggin is on a distinguished road
Default Nice lips!

Very cool rcs. I hope she read your note later. That was a good idea getting the lips, because it is very different from the usual stuffed animals she usually gets. Maybe she'll remember it because it was unique.

That video is cool too. Interesting angle and it shows more of that fantastic dance than any of the others that I've seen so far, IMO. Thanks.

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Booo sneakers.

shes cute.

so her last show was in monterrey. anyone see it? also any word on whether she came to states after monterrey show?
Old 07-02-2008, 12:53 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road
Default fans not screaming???

guys is it my imagination or in monterrey's concert in the videos u can barely here fans screaming. did the guys who took them tooj out the noise so the song would hear better or was the people not screaming ause for example in japva in mexico city the bada baram bam was so lud it could almost hear your ears
Old 07-02-2008, 12:57 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

cant believe i didnt go. im in Texas.... work etc : ( ( ( ( (

I wonder if she came to Texas or to US at all. Vegas ny who knows. i need to go to Europe.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:08 PM

lillytown92 is on a distinguished road

hey rcs did u gave her the flowers during l'effet??? cause if u did i found a video where she picks them up , dont know if they're yours

here's the link
Old 07-03-2008, 04:26 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

@ mal:
She hasn't come to the US yet. A tour is comfirmed, I'm sure, but no dates have yet been released. I predict it will be spring/summer '09.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:02 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default Mexican newspaper coverage of Alizée's concerts

While we were in Mexico, we had a great time with the energy and furvor over Alizée. There was much press concerning Alizée. So, even though we didn't know Spanish, being hard core fans, we collected as many newspapers mentioning anything about Alizée as we could.

For whoever is interested, I scanned them. I'm not so sure I even want to know what they are saying. I'm sure there were some complimentary comments, but I think they talk alot about how Alizée's performance was not like her image publicized in Mexico - not like the sexy scantily-clad fish-dance Alizée.

You can click on the photo, then on full size when ImageShack comes up to get the original.

Set 1:
2008-06-18 Excelsior Mexico, D.F.

2008-06-21 Metro, Guadalajara

2008-06-21 Mural, Guadalajara

2008-06-21 Récord deportivo, Guadalajara

2008-06-23 Sintesis, Puebla

Set 2:
2008-06-23 - Cómo - Puebla

2008-06-24 - El Norte - Monterrey

2008-06-25 - Récord, diario deportivo

2008-06-26 - El Porvenir - Monterrey

2008-06-26 - Milenio - Monterrey

There are more. I'll come back to this later.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 12-13-2009 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-14-2009, 09:40 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Awesome collection Roman, thanks for sharing, despite the fact that my Spanish knowledge bases only on my French
Anything related to her looks interesting
Old 12-14-2009, 02:38 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Finally finished reading all the articles about Alizee Well....I'm not surprised by most comments, yet I still feel embarrassed in being Mexican by the harsh, demanding, and harassing Mexican media. Some articles are just really negative setting up an image of an Alizee nonprofessional, childish, or a fake artist. Some of these articles and reports were like if they were expecting a stripper, sex symbol, etc.. which then criticized the concert as a big dissapointment. Some people during these concerts thought Alizee would come out as seen in the J'en ai Marre performances who then screamed during the concert: "Mucha Ropa!"/"Too Much Clothes"(just embarrassing hearing from this sort of attitude) However, some newspapars stayed neutral and to the facts reviewing the overall perfomance in which most of the public was expecting a little more but still was satisfied.

Although I didn't have the opportunity to attend to the concerts,there are some comments I agree with some articles:
-Chorists never attended or were part of the tour
-only four musicians and a DJ formed the group, could of added some additional musicians.
-Could of avoided or arrenged better the use of the on-stage furniture
-Media should of made clear the new image of Alizee
-And in my opinion should of eliminated the use of the "clowns" during the show.

Thanks Roman for sharing these articles, eventhough some are harsh

Last edited by Alex; 12-14-2009 at 02:43 PM..