Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-30-2019, 03:07 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

You remember the moment. That's partially why this particular photo is so striking.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:35 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
You remember the moment. That's partially why this particular photo is so striking.

No, I don't remember. It's just another photo of the hundreds I've collected. What is the moment?
Old 03-30-2019, 08:47 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There were many very good moments in the pre MCE era, such as L'Aize at the Dome, but ML in Amsterdam, takes the cake in my opinion.

Nice videos, that Hotel California one is pretty cool! Reminds me of this!

https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y?t=205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Is there any record of her being asked if she ever suffered stage fright? My impression is that she doesn't.

Edit:
It's just for a split second when she looks up at the camera and smiles

Quote:
If the only thing you have ever seen of Alizee was a photo of her face, would that be enough to knock you off your feet? I think before the magic happens you have to hear her voice, see her dance, smile, clown about. You have to see her move.

So then I post this devastating photo that blows my premise into kindling.
Or whew.jpg or...

yah2.jpg

.. hundreds others..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
I have the impression that before singing in Amsterdam, she is still a bit nervous. She surely knows someone she knows (maybe one of the parents who accompanies her) to reassure herself. But once the music starts, it turns into a beast of scene and nothing can reach it.
I often wonder how much Mylene coached her.. I really think she did for JEAM but the Amsterdam video seems so much more her IMO ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
There are numerous pictures that I have seen of her face where she is simply stunning to me. They would be enough to get my attention to find out more about her. But to follow her the way I do for over a decade would take more than just her face. It would take more than hearing her sing and seeing her dance. Her eyes and her smile are intoxicating, but it is her wonderful personality that keeps me hooked.
Same here!

Quote:
No, I don't remember. It's just another photo of the hundreds I've collected. What is the moment?
I think he means the first video or whatever it was, that made you catch the Lili bug?

Last edited by imverynuts; 03-30-2019 at 08:52 PM..
Old 04-03-2019, 01:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Is there any record of her being asked if she ever suffered stage fright? My impression is that she doesn't.

Edit:

If the only thing you have ever seen of Alizee was a photo of her face, would that be enough to knock you off your feet? I think before the magic happens you have to hear her voice, see her dance, smile, clown about. You have to see her move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0rv-e-zRm8

So then I post this devastating photo that blows my premise into kindling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I think others questioned Rev about where this photo came from. I thought the occasion was when Alizee was talking about her relationship with Jeremy to Gregoire, but I'm not sure. The other time I thought it might have been from was when her friend, Tal, got eliminated.

Edit:

As far as her 'stage fright', at the beginning of this performance, she was looking down, I think looking to avoid eye contact with the crowd, waiting for the music to begin, but then she looked up and nervously looked from side to side, liked what she saw and a beautiful smile broke through the clouds.

Edit:

Here's another performance where I think she looks nervous at the beginning. There is just the tiniest of head bobs at the :08 second mark that I think shows it....

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-03-2019 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-03-2019, 06:36 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think others questioned Rev about where this photo came from. I thought the occasion was when Alizee was talking about her relationship with Jeremy to Gregoire, but I'm not sure. The other time I thought it might have been from was when her friend, Tal, got eliminated.

Edit:

As far as her 'stage fright', at the beginning of this performance, she was looking down, I think looking to avoid eye contact with the crowd, waiting for the music to begin, but then she looked up and nervously looked from side to side, liked what she saw and a beautiful smile broke through the clouds.

Edit:

Here's another performance where I think she looks nervous at the beginning. There is just the tiniest of head bobs at the :08 second mark that I think shows it....

it's sure there's a little bit of jitters, I think Mylène had to put some pressure on her so that everything would be perfect, if she took a step during the dance, it changed everything