Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-17-2009, 12:39 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

As an update to this thread. I just checked the stats for the very short video clip "Alizée suprised" for the time period from when I started this thread to today and most of the viewership is still in France and most is younger females. I also checked the stats for the video "Alizée - Moi Lolita from teenager to young woman", which has been doing reasonbly well as far as viewership. France is down the list a ways and in France itself, you can see quite a difference in the male/ female stats, not to mention the age group. Could be that women feel demeaned by the Moi Lolita video.

The "Alizée surprised" stats could be meaningless, could be heavily influenced by it's short nature. It seems to show up a lot in searches I do of Alizée videos, but like I said before, what I think it shows is the people of France haven't abandoned her. They, especially the young woman who I think are so critical for her to make a big come back in France,are just waiting for her to come out with some music that appeals to them.

What's with the second graph? Is that the chart of just you?
Welcome everyone to the world of trying to divine the meaning of statistics.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-17-2009, 02:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
What's with the second graph? Is that the chart of just you?
Welcome everyone to the world of trying to divine the meaning of statistics.
Very funny Roman. Thousands of comedians getting laid off every week, losing their jobs, their homes, their families and you're trying to take their place. But I did get a laugh out of it. That second graph though was just for France itself in the same time frame as the first graph and no, I haven't been to France in that time frame and I did mention "in France itself", in that post.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:33 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Very funny Roman. Thousands of comedians getting laid off every week, losing their jobs, their homes, their families and you're trying to take their place. But I did get a laugh out of it. That second graph though was just for France itself in the same time frame as the first graph and no, I haven't been to France in that time frame and I did mention "in France itself", in that post.
Ok. It says 100% of people were males aged 55-64. And you are saying that was from France itself. Uh, ok. Not trying to be funny here, just found that curious. But it doesn't matter. Not trying to derail your point here.

Merci Fanny
Old 02-18-2009, 01:19 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

scruff, don't look for too much from small sample sizes. unless your videos have a lot of hits, your sample size is too small to form anything conclusive.

roman, that was pretty funny. it's funnier when people are funny when they're not trying.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I was just doing some follow up research for this thread. The views for Alizée surprised is up to about 4,200 and 48% of this is for France which equates to about 2,000 views. 72% of those viewers are female and half of them are between 13 and 17.

This clip seems to get consistently the same number of views each week in France. I guess mainly because people over there do a lot of searching on Youtube for the Stars a domicile episodes. The title for this clip is close in spelling (Alizée su{rprised}) to the title of what they're searching for, Alizée St(ars a domicile).

So even though as Roman mentioned earlier back in January, this show no longer airs, it still draws a lot of interest, especially from young females. The Youtube stats show that they are looking for some other performers besides Alizée on that show, buy by a wide margin, most of them are looking for the 2 shows she was on.

I think what I was hoping these stats were showing was that theres still a lot of interest in Alizée in France, that there are still a lot of potential fans there waiting for her to come up with some more music that's more to their liking. But I think it's more a case of young people who liked the look, the sound, the performances of the young Alizée. They especially liked the story of a girl who was one day a relative nobody and in less than a year was singing and dancing her way across Europe. Something I'm sure a lot of young girls dream of.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

yea, i don't know how many of those people are potential fans. i mean, she's so friggen different now than she was back then. not to mention that her music is very different too.

Quote:
They especially liked the story of a girl who was one day a relative nobody and in less than a year was singing and dancing her way across Europe. Something I'm sure a lot of young girls dream of.
A quoi rêve une jeune fille comes to mind.