Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-31-2008, 04:46 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

ooh, ooh, I got one!
Hypo 666: Would you want ruin the momentum of everything Alizée has going for her right now, make her unhappy, put a roadblock on her career, create tension in her professional and home life, split her from her husband/producer, and take away the father of her little girl for your own selfish fanboy fantasies of "having" her?
Old 03-31-2008, 05:12 PM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
ooh, ooh, I got one!
Hypo 666: Would you want ruin the momentum of everything Alizée has going for her right now, make her unhappy, put a roadblock on her career, create tension in her professional and home life, split her from her husband/producer, and take away the father of her little girl for your own selfish fanboy fantasies of "having" her?
Agreed. It's not what you'd do for Alizée. IT's how deep you'd go to meet her.

Last edited by Runner Simon; 03-31-2008 at 05:16 PM..
Old 03-31-2008, 05:14 PM

darth_tiberius is on a distinguished road

Hypo 1

Hell, yes. Without a shadow of a doubt

Hypo 2

Being with Alizee or being the New England Patriots QB is a 50/50 decision.

Hypo 3

That's fine

Hypo 4

Hell no!

Hypo 5

Upon consideration.........yes. As long as I can have a job and get out of the house sometimes.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:27 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
ooh, ooh, I got one!
I believe the unspoken premise here is that their marriage has already split or is ready to. Otherwise, nothing's going to happen anyway. If a relationship is happy and solid, you can't break it up from the outside.

Everyone has a right to say no, and commitment to an existing relationship is a good reason to say no. But it's a reason for them to say no, not for you to. If a married woman wants to leave her husband for me, I'll make a decision based on whether I want to be with her or not. Her marriage is her responsibility, not mine.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Wow guys this is not a realistic thread, this is about how far we'd go based on our feelings for her.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Since I believe I could be, and would like to be friends with Alizée, I would do for her what I would do for any good friend. As far as to "be with" Alizée, it's too far removed from reality, she's happily married and I don't even think about it. I would have to know her personally and she would have to be available and interested in me before I would entertain the notion. I am well aware that she is attractive and sexy, and I’m not immune to her desirability. But she's still a person to me, not an object.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Jericho Kanes the Name

Renegade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Since I believe I could be, and would like to be friends with Alizée, I would do for her what I would do for any good friend. As far as to "be with" Alizée, it's too far removed from reality, she's happily married and I don't even think about it. I would have to know her personally and she would have to be available and interested in me before I would entertain the notion. I am well aware that she is attractive and sexy, and I’m not immune to her desirability. But she's still a person to me, not an object.
That's the best way to put it.
Seriously though think about it, does any of us here on this forum really have of chance of being with Alizee....sometimes you have to put your fantasies aside and look at reality.
I'm not gonna lie I would like (scratch that) Love to be with Alizee but I know it's not going to happen, she's one of the biggest stars in all of France and what am I a 23 year old from Indiana that works in a tattoo parlor and has one of the weirdest names in history
Jericho (laugh I don't care). I know I posted earlier on how of I would sell my house and my car but that's all good fun. Seriously though I wouldn't sell my house or my car to be with her (unless she's not married that's a different story.) but she is married and loves her husband with all her heart and I wouldn't want to break that between 2 great people.

Respect To All
Peace Out

I play Russian roulette everyday.... a man sport, with a bullet life.
YEA a bullet called life.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:39 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
It's been done

Ah, nuts.

Well, I guess I have no choice then.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:16 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

Would you be willing to have Alizée as a lover on the understanding that she would be gone a large percentage of the time, doing pop-star things around the world, and that you would miss her a lot?
Yes.

Quote:
Would it be acceptable that she is adored, lusted after, and the object of passionate love by large numbers of other men, who do crazy things to show their affection and get her attention?
Yes.

Quote:
Would that make you feel jealous?
No.

Quote:
Would you want a lover who would plunge you into a mad celebrity lifestyle, having to deal with reporters and papparazzi, being recognized everywhere you go, having no anonymity and no privacy except what you ensure through measures you never have to take now?
Wouldn't mind it.

Quote:
Could you deal with a lover who is rich and famous
Yes.

Quote:
...would the fact that you could not support the lifestyle you have with her on your own make you feel insecure and inferior?
No.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Super User

Paulina is on a distinguished road

I'd bake her a cake. That's as far as I'd go.