Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road
Default Podcast Ideas

I'd like to create a podcast about Alizée, but I need to know what kind of topics you (the adoring fans) would be interested in listening to. This is the place to share any ideas you might have for content of the podcast. Not all ideas even have to be about her, but could cover what happens in this forum or anything random that comes to mind. I'll consider whatever you submit. Here are some ideas to start (thanks to Hey!Amigo!):
  • This day-week-month in Alizée history
  • Weekly-monthly community polls
  • Post of the week-month
  • Introduce a new member of AAm

After attaining a good amount of ideas, I'll work on creating a format and try to include a variety of the topics. But don't feel rushed to submit, this is still in the works.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:10 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

u could always blast out a few Alizee tracks =)
i don't really know how podcasts work!
*embarassed*
Old 04-04-2008, 06:22 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road
Talking

Please note that i have no idea how this technology works so if some of the ideas don't work b/c of that then please just discard them

also note when there is interaction b/w tow or more people in a scenerio will probably need to get a bunch of friends willing to do

here are some ideas that you can take or leave - no hard feelings if you don't like them just be nice about it

1. thread of the month

2. most creative member of the month

3. Competition on who gets the most referrals
a. who can get the weirdest referrals: your teachers, professors, priests, father, mother, a person that you know for sure will not like Alizee

4. Video of us introducing Alizee to our friends
a. to guys
b. to girls
see their various reactions - first impressions, see if they get hooked...etc.

5. Oral (friendly, comical, and almost intellectual) arguments between members about various topics - maybe something akin to a "Pulp Fiction" setup - just setting back at a resturant and having deep philosophical questions about Alizee
i.e. is Alizee the most beautiful woman on the world?
who is better Farmer or Alizee?
Did Alizee make the right decision to leave Farmer?
Maybe introduce some of my hypos from the now world renowned thread "How For Would You Go For Alizee" and see if members would do it or not and why

6. If anybody is making a trip to Russia, Mexico, France, Corsica...etc. - perhaps documenting some of the highlights of the trip and maybe a few seconds of Alizee herself

7. Interviews of Brad - asking general questions: why did he make this forum, how does it run, how much does it cost, future changes to the forum...etc.

8. Personal interviews of members (of course those willing to) about why they like Alizee, their personal collections, how much have they spent on Alizee, have they made international trips

9. Scenario in which there is a secret meeting b/w the moderators (or make believe moderators) deciding whether to outlaw a thread or not i.e. is it too political, too disrespectful towards Alizee, does it simply repeat what has been said before...etc.)

10. Knights Of The Round Table : Brad, moderators, and perhaps a make believe Alizee as Princess. Perhaps discussing the construction of a Alizee America Constitution, what will be Alizee's next big move, who are Alizee's enemies, what are you going to do about here enemies, who will be outlawed on Alizee America, who will be promoted to a knight of Alizee America...etc.

11. Fashion show/beauty contest of America members (female of course) or perhaps a talent show if a beauty contest is out of the question

12. Competition of who can make the best remake/alternate version or original music video of Alizee

13. Who can get the most djs (clubs, radio stations) to play Alizee's music

14. Competition of who can do the most to promote Alizee - kinda like a news report scenario in which Alizee America news broadcasters report as to who hase done the most and list off a litany of different things each individual has done

(i think the news broadcast idea maybe expanded to include more topics i.e. latest Alizee news, major changes in Alizee's life...also mock sports reports that say something like: the score was 80 to 85 in a basketball game - do an indepth analysis of the teams and then say something like "this just goes to prove that Alizee is the most beautiful woman in the world" this is a South Park joke)

15. if anyone lives near a major music company - just randomly show up at the building and demand an interview with a music representative and have a laptop and show music videos of Alizee to the music representative... maybe this one is too disruptive - this is more akin to a Borat format

16. show up randomly at weird places and start playing Alizee's music i.e. karate studios, yoga session... maybe this one is too disruptive - this is more akin to a Jackass format

17. perhaps an interview of somebody you know that really dislikes Alizee and ask patronizing questions or questions that pin down the person into a Socratic questioning session that forces him'her to like Alizee

something like: don't you like hot girls?

answer: yes

don't you like performers with talent?

answer: yes

will then you must like Alizee right?

answer: well when you put it that way then i guess yes

this would be more akin to a Colbert Report format

i'll keep thinking of some more

editing will have to be key - hopefully you can manage on a podcast the switching from one scene to another in a matter of minutes b/c under this scheme typically a scene should last no longer than a minute (excluding interviews)

i would essentially go for a comedic show with some more serious moments
here's a video my nephew did when he was 15

there is some bad langauge so you young ones stay away - its a parody of star wars

this is knida of the stupid humor that i like - but my of course would be better than his

billy is my nephew and i didn't get permission to post it here but its on u tube so its open to the public

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmbYUxQ9XwY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmbYUxQ9XwY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited by tbailey; 04-04-2008 at 08:14 PM..
Old 04-04-2008, 06:30 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

There isn't really a point to highlighting posts every podcast. We can just go to bt_bird's profile and click "view all posts by bt_bird".

Interviews is a great idea, even if it's just ciara reading responses from an interview given by email at some prior time.

edit-
Anything to do with Colbert or being Colbertesque would make it the worst idea ever conceived.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 04-04-2008 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-04-2008, 07:10 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
There isn't really a point to highlighting posts every podcast. We can just go to bt_bird's profile and click "view all posts by bt_bird".

But that only shows the most recent 500. We need a dedicated team to search those further back.

Interviews
News
Opinions on news
Forum goings-on

You should get Poguezilla to compose for the podcast.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:21 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
7. Interviews of Brad - asking general questions: why did he make this forum, how does it run, how much does it cost, future changes to the forum...etc.
actually, i think the first podcast should be on the origins of AAm. we need to get the full story on the founding of AAm and how it was in its infancy from brad and also through the old timers that are still around. i'm sure this is a topic that will generate interest and therefore a great way to kick off the AAm podcast.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

I want in.

I'm not sure what to do or what I can do, but you can certainly have my voice at least. Send an email or im my way, sounds like fun.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:36 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
Anything to do with Colbert or being Colbertesque would make it the worst idea ever conceived.
Colbert is America. So you're saying America was the worst idea ever conceived?
Old 04-05-2008, 10:16 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

it doesnt all have to be about alizee. granted its called "alizee podcast", but we could always talk about some off topic stuff. of course thats where the off topic forum comes in. quite honestly, if the only thing we ever talked about on this forum was alizee, i think we'd all go mad. it may be smart to stray off topic sometimes.

i guess im considered an "old timer" on this forum. though i only discovered alizee less than 2 years ago, im hardly a true alizee old timer. what is true though is that ive known about her since before this forum existed, so that may count for something. and it would be interesting for you, i guess, to get a moderators perspective whenever he visits the site (some of you guys are pains in the asses, seriously). so that said, i wouldnt mind an interview or two.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the ideas thus far everyone. Really appreciate your interest and I'm taking notes. Good stuff. I just ask we try to stay on-topic for this thread please. If discussion leads to ideas, cool, but let's keep politics and faux-politics out of it to say the least. Thanks.