Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 03-28-2021, 02:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
My suggestion is just the opposite, I one hundred percent agree with you but I don't think we understood each other. My suggestion is to put the logo on the tumbnail not on the video. It's not some kind of video tagging but just helping people so that when they click on that thumbnail they can know that serious video material is waiting for them inside, (With no logo or similar nonsense) Alizee material belongs to everyone. It's just a way to make it easier for people to find quality video content, nothing else.
That sounds like a very good idea and I'm all for it. I still want my views on the subject to be out there so who ever decides to create this channel will know my views even though I might be the only one with them. I'd rather say something now before it's too late. I see guys in Discord, including yourself I believe are working hard to get the best videos of every performance of Alizée out there and it would be a shame to give her fans something less than the best.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:23 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Of course it all needs to go in agreement, I would love to hear the opinions of other forum members about it.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's great the work you and others are doing to get the best videos and if we were able to create a YT channel or somehow take over the existing one, it be nice if it got the reputation from fans out there that if you want to get the best videos out there, go to AA's YT channel.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
I think that sounds like a good idea. There is already the AlizeeAmericaVideos channel, though there hasn't been a new upload in over 9 years and there's only 20 videos on the whole channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeAmericaVideos/videos

The About section of the channel doesn't tell much else. I have no idea who the admin is, though someone else here might have an idea.
I just made a comment on one of his videos, asking him to e-mail me and of course, giving him my address. Maybe he'll see it?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-28-2021 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-29-2021, 12:08 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

If anyone else is interested I found the video I was looking for

Old 03-30-2021, 03:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Question

^I first thought about JB’s YouTube idea if it’s worth it because most of the videos are already there.

But in fact, it would probably be a good place to market AA and Alizée in the long run if it got a lot of content and activity.

In any case, if I think about it myself, I consider it a prerequisite to be able to bring a lot of content into it in the most organized way possible so that it has more relevance (marketing succeeds, people find it, etc.).

Good ideas are often difficult to implement.

So if the idea comes true, maybe we need to set up a group of members who make and produce content there, etc...?

Alizée 💜
Old 03-30-2021, 04:08 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
^I first thought about JB’s YouTube idea if it’s worth it because most of the videos are already there.
Popular videos on YouTube are getting recommended by YouTube, resulting in even more views, so you should avoid duplicating existing videos is they are exactly the same, on YouTube you can create playlists and easily include existing videos and decide the order in which to show them etc.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:00 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

You can use my videos if you are interested:

http://youtube.com/channel/UCXE4TpiaHDSprFxC-r6czSw

I've used very modern filters to upscale everything in 1080P 50/60 frames per seconds.

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 03-30-2021, 07:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
Popular videos on YouTube are getting recommended by YouTube, resulting in even more views, so you should avoid duplicating existing videos is they are exactly the same, on YouTube you can create playlists and easily include existing videos and decide the order in which to show them etc.
Good things to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
You can use my videos if you are interested:

http://youtube.com/channel/UCXE4TpiaHDSprFxC-r6czSw

I've used very modern filters to upscale everything in 1080P 50/60 frames per seconds.
I've watched some great videos you've uploaded!

Very high quality channel! Hope many find it in the future!

Alizée 💜
Old 03-30-2021, 09:24 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Yes, I think an AAm youtube channel would be useful.

In terms of content, I'm thinking (at present) of two things:

1) upscaled videos (such as those created by Failax)
2) English captioned videos
Old 04-12-2021, 04:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Hmm. The quote feature seems to be malfunctioning, but to quote AlizéeSuperFanFIN:

For you and for anyone else, now and a hundred years from now, as clearly as I can: there is no replacing AAm. This effort was not engaged in trying to replace AAm. Only AAm is AAm. We should do everything we can to preserve this resource. As you noted, anyone who Googles Alizée can find AAm. Unfortunately not very many join us. But that's ok.

Just as important, though people didn't really pay it any attention:
This idea was to give AAm members, and those who do not wish to join AAm, a place to come together under one "roof" so to speak. It required a significant amount of planning, communication with other communities, but all that went out the window for some reason. I don't know what the discord spaces that were created look like right now, but they are likely no threat of "replacing" AAm. I've repeated myself enough on this topic.
Oops.

I hadn't even immediately noticed this, but thanks for the confirmation/statement too!

Alizée 💜