Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 04:38 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee in 'Dancing with the Stars 2012'?

Alizée : "Danse avec les stars 2012" ?
Alizée sera t'elle de la promotion 2012 de l'émission phare de TF1 ?

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there? I don't know, but I found this very nasty French blurb:

"How to revive his career when radio and television broadcast more you do and you're reduced to sing one of your old titles to each of your passages TV? So who better Alizée for the third edition of "Dancing with the Stars"? After the failure of his last two albums, the former being protected by Mylène Farmer nevertheless retains a good public image and exposure in prime time on TF1 would allow her to successfully launch her fifth album. Other old singers would correspond to this category as Leslie, Lââm or Larusso."

First of all, Alizee voluntarily withdrew from the music industry and the celebrity life to start a family. Of course, she's had a tough time restarting her career, but she's only 28. How old was Mylene Farmer when she had her first hit? Madonna? Katy Perry? Alizee is still prettier than anything I've seen come out of France, and she has millions of people who instantly recognize her around the world.